Chapter 15

How to remain faithful with my girlfriend???

 

YOONA'S POV:

 

Moans coming from Jessica make me smile contentedly. I don't know why but it sounds like music into my ears that I'll never get tired of listening even if I replay it a hundred times.

 

With that, I deeper on her neck, making her moan in pleasure once again.

 

I just continue with what I'm doing but frowned when I didn't come to hear any from her this time. Plus, she did remove her arms that were tightly gripping around my neck earlier.

 

What happened?

 

I then looked up and saw her staring at somewhere. Her eyes are widely open that you might think she sees a monster.

 

"What?" I asked as I followed her gaze.

 

My eyes widened.

 

Here, Tiffany and Seohyun standing not that far away from us while having the same shock expression as us.

 

I gulped.

 

Why?

 

Why it have to be so early? I still don't want to end this.

 

But I think this is really the end.

 

"T-Tiffany, Seohyun.. P-please, don't tell about this to Yuri." I heard Jessica pleaded.

 

I closed my eyes.

 

I'm sorry.

 

Tiffany then starts walking towards Jessica while Seohyun just remained in her position with tears streaming on her face.

 

I clenched my fist. Guiltness runs through my veins.

 

I'm mad at Kyuhyun because he hurt Seohyun back then but now, what do I think I brought to Seohyun? Pain again, right?

 

Tiffany smirked."Fool! Why will I tell this to Yuri?!" she asked Jessica in an almost shaky tone.

 

"What do you mean?"

 

"I mean...is, why will I tell this to Yuri.... when I'm also her girlfriend!" Tiffany furiously answered, pointing at me.

 

Both Jessica and Seohyun's eyes widened. They then look at me, somehow asking if it's true but I just lowered my head.

 

"And I bet Seohyun's also." Tiffany added as she turned her gaze at the stiff girl."Right?"

 

Seohyun then lowered her head while continuously stepping backwards, definitely trying to walk away.

 

"Stop!" Tiffany yelled."Don't go, Seohyun. Come here and let's have a little conversation with our GIRLFRIEND!" she said in a firm tone which Seohyun unwillingly obeyed.

 

I smiled bitterly. Tiffany...is still acting brave when the truth is...she's badly hurt inside. I'm sorry.

 

"So how many are we?" Tiffany sarcastically asked while fiercely looking at me.

 

I didn't answer instead I just again lowered my head.

 

"What?! 10? 20? Answer me!"

 

"....."

 

Tiffany then furiously neared me and clutches on my uniform."Why can't you talk?!!! Say something. Please. Say something." she said as she weakly landed on the ground with tears all over her face.

 

I kneeled beside her."F-Fany, I'm sorry. I-I'm really sorry." I sincerely apologize while holding her hand.

 

"S-Sorry? Is that enough?"

 

I looked up, trying to stop my tears from falling.

 

I know whatever I do won't do. They'll never forgive me.

 

"You played, not only with my feelings but us!" she exclaimed followed by a bitter chuckle."It's funny how I would blush when the words 'I love you' slips from your mouth, not knowing that I'm not only sharing those three words with Yuri but also with these two!"

 

"......"

 

"You know what, I pity Yuri. Maybe she looks like so lucky to have you but the truth is...she's unfortunate. I bet you feed her with your lies just like what you did to us." she shook her head."I really pity her."

 

"Fany.." I breathed out.

 

She just shook her head as she stood up and starts walking away. Just when I was about to chase her, she halt.

 

"Don't you ever try to run after me." she warned, not bothering to look back then continue on walking.

 

I then look at Jessica and saw her dried her tears first before following Tiffany's lead but stops when I hastily grab her arm.

 

She glared at me."Take off your hand of me." she firmly said, emphasizing each words but I can't let her go that fast.

 

"Sica.. I'm so--" I tried to apologize but was cut by a hard slap on my face.

 

"I don't need your apology, Yoona. I just need you....to get out of my life!" she exclaimed as she tries struggling on my grip.

 

"Just listen to me fir--"

 

Another slap.

 

I can't help but to caress my affected cheeks.

 

Great!

 

Kyuhyun punched me.

Tiffany did almost strangle me.

 

And I just received two slaps from Jessica.

 

I deserve all of those anyway.

 

"Don't talk...unless you want another slap again." she muttered as she pulled her hand back and walks away.

 

I sighed and as I turned around, a faint smile appeared on my face seeing Seohyun still standing on her spot. I then walked towards her and held both of her hands as I kneeled in front of her.

 

I lowered my head with tears running down on my face."Hyunnie."

 

"Y-Yoongie..."

 

My eyes widened.

 

I looked up to face her with a glint of hope."H-Hyunnie?" I mumbled in disbelief.

 

She sniffed."I-I really want to hear your explanation...but I-I'm still doubting if you do have."

 

I nodded."You're right! I-I don't have... I-I can't explain myself. Maybe it sounds weird but believe me, Hyunnie, I love all of you. I don't want this to happen but I can't control my heart."

 

She smiled. A forced one."Stand up, Yoongie." she said, pulling my hands.

 

I then followed what she said and stand up.

 

"I-I made a mistake..and I'm sorry. C-can you forgive me?"

 

"I will. But... Not now. Not now when I'm still badly hurt."

 

I lowered my head."I understand."

 

"Can I tell you something? I just want to let out what I feel."

 

"G-go on. Curse and hit me if you want. I'll understand."

 

With that, she began jabbing my chest."I hate you! I really hate you! I thought you're not like Kyuhyun.. But I'm wrong cause you're even worse than him!" she furiously exclaimed then run as fast as she can.

 

I closed my eyes while biting my lower lip.

 

I'm a fool for thinking that she'll forgive me that fast.

 

What I did is...unforgivable.

 

They'll never forgive me.

 

I must wake up, because this is the end of all my lies.

 

 

 

*****

 

JESSICA'S POV:

 

 

I bit my lips as I tried to conceal the tears that were forming into my eyes but failed miserably.

 

No matter how hard I try to find a place where I can sob my heart out, it seems so impossible since my tears blurred my vision.

 

My heart ached as the excruciating pain into me. I cleared my vision by slightly wiping my endless tears and faintly smiles seeing a nearby bench.

 

I stumbled my way towards there and sighed in relief when I did manage to relax myself on the long seat.

 

I buried my face on my hands and began to sob. The questions I badly want to ask to Yoona earlier raced in my mind.

 

"Why?" I breathed out.

 

Why did you do this to me?

 

I hate you. I hate you for making me feel you love me when you don't.

 

You just played with my feelings.

 

"Here." a voice suddenly spoke in front of me while handing me a handkerchief.

 

I then wiped my tears and looked up.

 

My eyes narrowed.

 

The tall girl I just met earlier in the cafeteria.

 

"Who do you think you are to approach me?!!" I furiously yelled at her.

 

I was a bit surprised when I didn't even seem to scare her even if I did transformed into HellSica.

 

I mentally shook my head in disbelief.

 

This girl is really something.

 

"Oh. I'm Sooyoung. Choi Sooyoung."

 

I gritted my teeth."I'm not asking for your name!"

 

She just shrugged it off and sits beside me.

 

I then scooted away from her."What are you--?!! Do you want to die?!"

 

"If it's in your arms. Then why not?" she coolly said then moves closer to me."By the way, why are you crying?"

 

"Hell you care!"

 

She chuckled."I thought you're cool but I guess I'm wrong."

 

"I AM COOL!" I quickly defend myself.

 

I tilted my head in confusion.

 

This girl is trolling me.

 

She let out a small laugh."I don't think so." she said, handing me her handkerchief again."Here. Wipe your tears. You don't look good when crying."

 

"I don't want! Can you please just leave me alone?! I don't need your presence here!"

 

"Aish! So stubborn!" she grumbled as she held my face and harshly wiped my tears.

 

My eyes widened."Yaah! Who do you think you are?!!" I exclaimed while struggling on her grip but seem too hard to get freed since she's firmly holding my face.

 

Soon, I just gave up and calm myself. I then noticed her 'harsh wipe' on my face turns into a gentle one.

 

Why? Yoona.

 

I thought you love me.

 

Why did you let me believe in your lies? Now, can you please tell me how to move on when I did love you with my whole heart?

 

Tears starts running down onto my face again. I heard the tall girl sighed. Maybe she's already tired wiping my non-stop tears.

 

"Nonsense." she mumbled as she stops from what she's doing and sits straight."Just continue crying. I promise not to bother."

 

I then stare at her and soon, a small smile appeared on my face.

 

I just again buried my face on my hands and continue crying.

 

*****

 

YURI'S POV:

 

Finally! Our class ends.

 

I just can't wait to see Yoona again.

 

With that, I quickly stand up and fix my things.

 

"Taeyeon, let's go!" I said then turn to look at the back seat."Minho." I called out, waving my hand."Let's go."

 

"Hey, what's with the rush?" I heard Taeyeon asked.

 

I smiled at her."I already miss Yoona"

 

"Don't love her too much."

 

I frowned at the remark."What?"

 

She forced a smile."I said don't love her too much cause you might end up being so crazy in love with her."

 

"And so?"

 

"Let's say that I don't have any plan on visiting you at the mental hospital."

 

I chuckled."Then don't."

 

Suddenly, I felt someone tapped my shoulder. I then turn to see who it was.

 

"Oh. Minho, Let's go." I muttered then walked outside with Minho and Taeyeon trailing from behind.

 

Soon as I stepped outside, the first person that caught my eyes is Yoona. She's leaning on the wall of our room with her head hang low.

 

"Yoong.." I worriedly called.

 

She then looked up and flashed a weak smile which makes me even more worried.

 

I neared her and placed the back of my hand on her forehead."You look so pale. What happen?"

 

She shook her head."Nothing. I'm okay."

 

"No. You're not." I countered."Uhh.. Wait. What's that?" I asked, seeing a wound on her lips.

 

"....."

 

"Tell me. You've gone into a fight, right? Why?"

 

She stared at me for awhile before pulling me into a hug.

 

I was a bit taken aback by the sudden hug that I even forgot to hug her back.

 

"Don't leave me. I can't live without you." she mumbled.

 

"Y-Yoong.."

 

"Please.. I'm going to die if you leave me."

 

I slightly pushed her away to look at her face and I'm right, she's crying.

 

"Yoong.. What are you saying?" I worriedly asked.

 

"Yuri... Don't leave me." she managed to say before she fainted and weakly fell on the ground.

 

My eyes widened.

 

"Y-Yoong..!" I exclaimed as I kneeled on the ground beside her. I then looked up."Minho! What are you doing there? Carry her to the clinic!"

 

"A-aahh.. Y-yes." Minho agreed as he hurried towards Yoona and gently placed her on his back.

 

We then ran as fast we can to get to the clinic and soon as we got there, Ms. Jang worriedly approach us.

 

"What happen?" she asked.

 

"She fainted." Minho answered as he laid Yoona on the instructed bed.

 

"Oh it's Yoona again?" Ms. Jang asked in disbelief.

 

I lifted my brow."Again?"

 

"Yes. Because as you can see, Yoona got her lips cut that's why Seohyun took her in here."

 

Seohyun?

 

I felt my heart tightened on its pace.

 

Why are they together?

 

"A-aah.. I see."

 

"Let me check her for awhile, okay?" Ms. Jang said. I just nodded then sat on the sofa with Taeyeon and Minho beside me.

 

"What happened to her?" Minho asked.

 

"She looks so pale." Taeyeon added.

 

I shrugged my shoulders."I don't know. Maybe she's just sick."

 

"I don't think so." I heard Minho mumbled. I then look at my side and sees them having a little fight by simply nudging each other.

 

I frowned. What's with this two?

 

"Hey hey! Are you hiding something to me?" I inquired.

 

"A-aah! No! Of course not!" Taeyeon hastily denied.

 

I wrinkled my forehead.

 

Why do I feel like all the people around  me are hiding something from me?

 

I felt like I'm left alone... Even Yoona.

 

These past few days she seems to be so distant to me.

 

I don't want to conclude anything but...

 

I-Is she cheating on me?

 

 

 

****

 

 

A/N:

 

Updated!

 

Owh! Yuri and her bad vibes. Lol. She's now being aware of her surroundings, huh?!

 

T.T.. my god! YoonSic, YoonFany and Yoonhyun.. is this the end for them? Aww.. Let's just see on the ff. chapters.

 

For the minor pairings..

I'm sorry, as you can see, I just made SooSica in this chapter. Taeny, Seokyu and Minyul on the ff. chapters too.. keke.

 

And for those who's interested..

I just made ANOTHER YoonSic and Taeny fic again with a bit of YoonYul of course..

 

Kindly check it out if you want..

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/195100/my-bodyguard-is-my-fiancee-jessica-taeny-tiffany-yoona-yoonsica-yoonyul-yoonsic

 

Don't forget to leave a comment. Thank you.