Chapter 3

How to remain faithful with my girlfriend???

 

 

YURI'S POV:

 

I don't know why but I can’t help but to feel nervous when I started to touch the doorknob.

 

Why am I feeling this way?

 

I was about to twist the doorknob when I realized something.

 

Wait!

 

What am I doing here?

 

If I know, I was supposed to search for Yoona, right?

 

I just let out a sigh as I stare at the door in front of me.

 

"I don't want to be an intruder, anyway." I murmured as I decided to turn around and headed towards the restroom.

 

***

 

YOONA'S POV:

 

I can't help but to close my eyes as I felt her placed a soft kiss on my lips, and another, and another.

 

I was so surprised by the way she kisses me.

 

Honestly, I was expecting a lustful and intimate kiss from her but...

 

She gave me a..

 

Real kiss.

 

Kiss that, me and Yuri always shares.

 

Full of love and sincerity.

 

Why Tiffany?

 

Why?

 

D-do you really like me?

 

Gently, she continued to kiss me.

 

Out of my mind, I then began to respond to her kisses that I just found myself pulling her closer to deepen our kiss.

 

I felt her arms were now encircled around my neck as we started to kiss passionately.

 

I tilted my head left and right, searching for the best angle while she, on the other hand, was slowly ing my uniform.

 

I was about to help her on doing it when suddenly, I felt myself woke up and came back into reality.

 

YURI!!

 

I then unconsciously pushed her, causing her to fell on the ground.

 

"Tiffany!" I worriedly exclaimed as I saw her sitting on the ground, staring at me in disbelief.

 

I hastily kneeled in front of her and worriedly check if she have bruises.

 

"I'm sorry, Tiffany! I didn't mean to--" I sincerely apologized but she interfered.

 

"Yoona? Why?" she asked with a pitiful expression on her face.

 

I first let out a heavy sigh.

 

"This is so wrong, Tiffany." I answered with a calm face.

 

"Tell me what is wrong? Why? You don't like me? Huh?" she desperately asked.

 

I froze for a moment.

 

Do I like her?

 

But no!

 

I can't like anyone.

 

I can't betray Yuri.

 

Ignoring her question, I then stood up and just offered a hand to her, but was surprised when she just slapped it and stands by herself.

 

"You don't like me, right?" she asked, acting strong but honestly, I can see that she's in much pain.

 

"I-It wasn't like--" I tried to explain but she cuts me off.

 

"I HATE YOU, IM YOONA!" she furiously exclaimed as she run towards the door, leaving me behind.

 

I was about to go and chase her when I suddenly remembered Yuri again.

 

I just tightly closed my eyes as I let out a heavy sigh.

 

What did I do? I'm so sorry, Yuri!

 

I slowly walked outside the room with my head hang low.

 

I was currently walking in no particular direction. After what I'd just do, I don't now have the guts to face my girlfriend.

 

I feel so bad.

 

Really bad!

 

I was in my deep thoughts when I heard someone called me.

 

"Yoona!"

 

I turned my head only to be surprised when I saw her... my girlfriend, Yuri.

 

I can feel my heart beats fast soon as she walked towards me with a

furious face.

 

"Im Yoona, where the hell did you go?? I've been crazily searching for you--" she furiously yelled but I cutted her off by covering using my hand.

 

"God, Yuri! You're so loud!" I muttered, still covering .

 

She then forcedly removed my hand on hers.

 

"I DON'T CARE! YOU, IM YOONA! YOU HAVE TO GIVE ME AN ACCEPTABLE EXPLANATION FOR THIS, OR ELSE YOU'RE GOING TO BE SO DEAD!" she again yelled.

 

I just decided to cover my ears instead of covering for I know it can't still stop her from making such noise.

 

What will I answer?

 

I have to think of a freaking good alibi.

 

"Yuri, it's just I suddenly felt headache awhile ago, that's why I decided to went at clinic." I blurted out what first lie came into my mind.

 

I can't help but to feel so nervous when I saw her blankly staring at me.

 

Omo!

Was that unacceptable??!

 

What will I do?

 

"Then are you okay now? Omo! I'm sorry, Yoong for yelling you awhile ago. I didn't know." she worriedly said as she placed her hand on my forehead.

 

I then smile widely.

 

"Yul, I'm fine now and...  I said headache, not fever. So why consulting my temperature?" I teasingly said as I pinched her cheeks.

 

"Oohhh.. Really? I thought headache and fever are the same." she cutely mumbled, intertwining our hands and started to walk but I just remained in my position, causing her to look back.

 

"Why?" she asked, frowning.

 

I then smiled as I neared her.

 

"I just have to prove one thing." I muttered as I lean forward, capturing her lips.

 

She was a bit taken aback but then, she tries to respond at the kiss.

 

We shared a passionate yet gentle kiss for awhile before we both pulled off, feeling need of oxygen.

 

"I love you, my Kwon Yuri." I smilingly mumbled as I rest my forehead on hers.

 

***

 

TIFFANY'S POV:

 

I hate my life!

 

That's the truth!

 

Tch!

Maybe some thinks that I'm the luckiest person in the world, for I have everything, everything that a single person wants.

 

But no!

 

The truth is, I am the most unfortunate person...

 

For I don't have real friends that i can depend on,

 

My parents don't love me

 

And worst of all,

 

Yoona- the person whom I really love,

 

She'll never be mine!

 

I then suddenly smile when I remembered what just happened to us awhile ago.

 

We kissed.

 

And that was the most amazing kiss I ever had.

 

I love you, Im Yoona.

 

And I will make you mine...

 

No matter what.

 

***

 

YOONA'S POV:

 

"Yuri!" a voice suddenly called from our back.

 

We both turned around only to saw a 'cute' short girl, walking towards us.

 

"Taeyeon!" Yuri happily exclaimed, seeing the girl.

 

"Yuri, you're here. How come you didn't attend our class?" the short girl named Taeyeon asked.

 

Ooohh .. So I see, they're classmates.

 

I just furtively pout as I noticed something.

 

Yuri is my girlfriend but how come I didn't even know her friends?

 

"It's just--" Yuri tried to explain but stopped when she noticed Taeyeon suddenly look at me.

 

"Oh Hello, Yoona-sshi!" Taeyeon lively greeted as she bowed 90 degrees.

 

"Aaahh.." I mumbled, surprised at the short girl's act.

 

"Taeyeon-ah! Why are you being so formal with Yoona? You don't have to do that, right?" Yuri said as she glanced at me.

 

I just nodded my head in agreement.

 

"You don't have to over-react Yuri. I'm just being polite." Taeyeon said as she again looks at me, showing her aegyo.

 

"Yah! You danshin! Stop flirting with my girlfriend in front of me!" Yuri jokingly scolded which made all of us laugh.

 

"Well, I'm sorry Yoona-sshi, but, can I borrow Yuri for awhile? We just have to talk about our project." Taeyeon suddenly asked.

 

"Uhmm.. Okay!" I smilingly answered then glanced at Yuri. "Yul, you take care huh.." I cutely said as I patted her head.

 

"What the hell?!" Yuri exclaimed in between chuckle.

 

We just all laugh as we bid goodbye to each other.

 

I just let out a heavy sigh when they both vanished in front of me.

 

What will I do then?

 

Ah! Its break time right? So, I have to go and find Jessica.

 

Yeah, right!

 

I then hastily run towards the cafeteria, hoping to see Jessica there but much to my dismay, I just saw her friends.

 

"Ahm.. Excuse me. Where's Jessica?" I politely asked her friends as I neared them.

 

"Ah Yoona-sshi, it's new that you're looking for Jessica but she's in our room, she said she don't want to eat." one of her friends which is my classmate answered with sparkling eyes.

 

Well, I really feel sorry for not even knowing my classmates names.

 

"Oohh .. Okay! Thank you!" I smilingly said as I quickly vanished in front of them and headed towards our room.

 

There, I saw Jessica alone. Her head was on the desk of her chair.

 

Is she sleeping?

 

"Jessica." I called as I neared her.

 

I'm actually expecting her to be irritated that someone disturbed her, but much to my surprise, she instantly lifted her head up in excitement soon as I called her.

 

"Yoona?" she asked in disbelief.

 

"Of course." I smilingly answered then sat beside her.

 

"You're here? But why you didn't attend our class?" she asked, happiness in her tone can be seen.

 

"Secret" I smilingly .

 

She just pout in response which I found very cute that I really want to pinched her cheeks, but I know I can't do that. We're just new friends.

 

"Haha. By the way, Jessica. Come with me!"

 

"Where and why?" she asked, frowning.

 

"To Seohyun. We have to talk to her about our project, right?"

 

"Ah yeah!" she answered in a boring tone.

 

I just lifted my brow.

 

"Ah yeah, ah yeah?! Come on, stand up!" I exclaimed as I stood up and pulled her arms.

 

"Ouch! Wait! I will stand up; you don't have to pull me! You idiot!" she exclaimed as she pulled her arm back and stood up by herself

 

"Aha! Who's idiot?" I asked, crossing my arms on my chest

 

"You! You idiot!" she again exclaimed in between laughter as she run like a child, leaving me behind

 

"Jessica!" I smilingly yelled

 

Tch! I never expected Jessica to be so childish like now

 

I just sighed as I walked towards Jessica

 

Soon as I neared her, I then playfully slapped her on her shoulder.

 

"Ouch! What was that for?" she asked, acting mad but can't help to laugh.

 

"For calling me an idiot! You Pabo!"

 

She just laughed at me then we started to walk quietly together.

 

But really, I can't help to smile just thinking of how close Jessica and I was now.

 

"Seohyun!" I suddenly called when I saw Seohyun sitting on a bench while reading something again.

 

Seohyun looked up and instantly smiled when she saw me.

 

"Yoona." she smilingly muttered as she closed the book.

 

"Seohyun, this is--" I tried to introduce Jessica to her but she interrupted.

 

"Hello Jessica-sshi!" Seohyun smilingly greeted.

 

Jessica just smiled in response.

 

"Seohyun, actually.. We need your help." I bluntly said.

 

"Really? What it is?"

 

"Will you help us?" I asked, making sure.

 

"I will. As long as I can." she smilingly assured.

 

"Mr. Lee assigned us a project but we don't have any idea on how to do it."

 

"What kind of project was that?"

 

"Ahm.. We have to make the bulb light by just using a magnet and a wire. Is that possible, Seohyun?" I asked, smiling timidly.

 

"Ahm.. I guess so." she just simply answered.

 

"So you will help us?"

 

"Of course. I would love to."

 

"Thank you, Seohyun. Really, you're my angel!" I said which made her blushed, and of course I feel like teasing her again. "Ooohh.. Seohyun, you're blushing!" I smilingly teased.

 

I saw on the corner of my eyes that Jessica lifted her brow.

 

"No, I'm not!" Seohyun blushingly denied.

 

"I swear, you’re blushing!"

 

"I'm not!"

 

"You are."

 

"I'm not!"

 

"You--" I tried to say but Jessica interfered.

 

"Yoona, I will go back to our room." she said in her cold voice again then turned around.

 

"Wait!" I said as I pulled her arm, causing her to stop. I then look at Seohyun. "Seohyun, 6pm tonight at Jessica's house."

 

"But I don't know her house." Seohyun protested.

 

"Is that so? Ahm.. I will just fetch you in your house, is that okay?" I smilingly asked.

 

Seohyun just nods her head in agreement.

 

"Okay! Thank you again Seohyun! Really! Really!" I again thanked her.

 

I'm really happy that I have Seohyun as my friend.

 

She's really nice and I really like her...

 

As friend.

 

"It's okay! Bye!" she happily exclaimed as she waved her hands.

 

"Bye!" I said then walk together with Jessica.

 

"Flirting with Seohyun, huh?!" Jessica suddenly said, smirking.

 

I then lifted my brow.

 

"I'm not flirting with her! I'm just teasing her."

 

"Teasing.." she murmured.

 

"Why? You're jealous? Huh?" I sarcastically asked.

 

"You idiot! Why I will be jealous?!" she furiously denied.

 

"Eeehh! Just confess that you like me!" I teased.

 

"You!" she angrily exclaimed as she slapped me hard on my shoulder.

 

"Ouch!" I groaned, caressing my affected shoulder.

 

"Hmp! You deserve that!" she said, glaring at me and walked first, leaving me behind.

 

Eish! I'm with Jessica right now but why do I feel like I'm with Yuri?

 

Jessica tortures me just like how Yuri tortures me!

 

I just shook my head as I run towards the ice princess.

 

"Uhm.. So Yoona, you will now attend our class?" she suddenly asked, smiling.

 

I frowned in confusion.

 

This girl is really something! Just awhile ago, she's so mad that looks like will kill anyone but now she smiles like she's the happiest person in the world.

 

"No." I simply answered, still frowning.

 

"Why?!" she now hissed which made me want to back off.

 

"Jessica you're really weird, you know that?!" I sarcastically asked.

 

"Tch! whatever!" she annoyingly said as she first walk towards our room, leaving me again.

 

"Bye!" I just yelled, still eyeing her.

 

"Idiot!" she yelled back, not minding to look back.

 

I just chuckle.

 

I don't know why but I feel so happy when I'm with her.

 

***

 

I was currently sitting under the tree, waiting for Yuri.

 

My eyes were fixated at the view of the volleyball players, who were currently practicing for the coming competition, and of course Tiffany was there, but she's not practicing, unlike the other players.

 

She's just sitting alone in one of the bench, staring into nowhere.

 

Her face was so calm and serious.

 

I can't help but to feel so guilty, remembering of what just had happened with us awhile ago.

 

Did I hurt her?

 

I'm sorry, Tiffany.

 

I was very focused on staring at her when suddenly; a guy which I know by the name Siwon approached her.

 

He sat beside her and offered the drink which he's holding to Tiffany.

 

Tiffany then forced a smile as she accepts the drink.

 

I just continue to watch them as they started to talk with each other.

 

I unconsciously clenched my fist as I saw Siwon caressed Tiffany's cheeks.

 

Right now, I can't help but to feel so furious that I really wanted to punch that guy's face.

 

Wait!

 

What?

 

What am I thinking?

 

W-why will I punch him?

 

And why I felt so furious?

 

Do I like Tiffany??

 

***