Chapter 12

How to remain faithful with my girlfriend???

 

YOONA'S POV:

 

Staring at the sleeping figure beside me, I smiled. Even though she had her tongue stuck out and looks like almost drooling, I still found her so attractive.

 

I then planted a small kiss on her forehead first before deciding to wake her up.

 

"Yul.." I softly called, gently tapping her shoulders. "Wake up.."

 

"Mmmhh.." she peevishly mumbled, covering her face with the blanket.

 

Aish! This girl! We're going to be late!

 

"Yul!!" this time, I raised my voice then remove the blanket on her face. "I said wake up! You sleepyhead!"

 

She then glares at me with her half open eyes. "Do you want to die?"

 

My eyes widened in shock. I can feel my hairs on my skin stands up with that scary question of her.

 

"A-aah.. T-then.. I-I think, I-I'm going to get ready first." I nervously murmured then hastily got off from the bed.

 

Before walking towards the bathroom, I looked back at her.

 

Now I know the reason why she's always late.

 

******

 

I frown, seeing Minho standing beside the campus gate, looking like he's waiting for someone.

 

Grrr! Here he goes again!

 

"Yul.. How about taking the other way?" I suggests, referring to the other gate on the back of the campus.

 

She frowned."Why?"

 

"Aaah.. Nothing. Just.. Feels like it." I obviously lied.

 

She then looks at me suspiciously.

 

Hell! Can't she just agree without asking any questions?

 

"Yuri! Yoona!"

 

Just then, the voice which I want to be the last one to hear, suddenly called out making my fist balled into anger.

 

"Minho!" Yuri happily exclaimed then ran towards the guy, leaving me behind.

 

I just eyed her in disbelief.

 

How could she--?

 

How could she just leave me?

 

Argh! This is crazy! She's making me crazy!

 

Unwillingly, I walked towards them and smiled to Minho.

 

"Hey! You're waiting for us?" I asked the obvious.

 

He smilingly nodded.

 

Fool! If I know, you're just waiting for Yuri.

 

I then look around and sees some students having a little commotion.

 

I frowned. "What's going on here?" I ask Minho who arrived early compared to us.

 

"Ahm.. I don't know.. But I heard them talking about.. ahm.. Cho.. Kyuhyun?"

 

"What?! Who?!" I asked, almost shouting.

 

Cho Kyuhyun?! That punk?!

 

They then look at me quizzically, somehow wondering why I overreacted.

 

"I said Cho Kyuhyun." he repeated.

 

"Do you by any chance know him?" Yuri added a question.

 

"Okay. So, what about him? Why they're talking about him?" I again asked Minho, ignoring Yuri's question.

 

"Ahm.. I heard them saying.... 'Cho Kyuhyun is back'" he doubtfully answered.

 

My mouth agape as the word 'back' slip out of his tongue.

 

No! This can't be!

 

Kyuhyun!

 

Yuri then nudged me. "Hey Yoong!"

 

"A-aah what?"

 

"I'm asking if you do know that Kyuhyun?"

 

I bit my lower lip. "I-I don't actually know him but... Jessica once told me that Cho Kyuhyun is Seohyun's ex-boyfriend."

 

"Oh? So, I see. That's the reason why he seems to be so hot topic in here."

 

"But why do you look so bother?" Minho sharply asked, somehow smirking.

 

I furtively gritted my teeth.

 

"I'm just surprised.." I coolly answered which he just response with a sly smile.

 

******

 

I rolled my eyes soon as I entered our classroom and saw Jessica sleeping.

 

Sighing heavily, I just plopped myself on my seat and began to think.

 

He's back.. and He will surely adds to my problems.

 

I told him that I'm Seohyun's girlfriend, right?

 

Argh! What should I do?

 

Should I befriend him? No!

 

Should I tell him the truth and bribe him not to spill anything? No!

 

Should I kill him? Absolutely No!

 

Then what will I do?

 

"Hey!" a voice suddenly spoke. I then tilted my head and sees Jessica staring at me with her half open eyes.

 

"Sica.."

 

"What are you thinking?" she asks.

 

"N-nothing."

 

"Don't lie."

 

I sighed. "Really. I'm not thinking of anything."

 

"Okay. I believe you." she seriously muttered then brought her chair close to mine. "Have you heard the latest news?"

 

"Yeah. Kyuhyun is back."

 

"I wonder what's with that guy. Now, I'm a little worried to Seohyun even if we're not friends" she muttered, burying her head on my desk.

 

I then leaned down and peck her lips, making her surprise by my sudden action.

 

"What's that, Seobang? I'm sure someone saw us!" she whispered, still in a shock face.

 

"I don't care." I answered, earning a genuine smile from her.

 

I'm not even in my right mind. I think... I think this is the end of everything. And I'm pretty afraid to face it.

 

 

*****

 

TAEYEON'S POV:

 

I frowned, seeing Yuri and Minho enters our room. Yuri sat on the seat beside me at the front row while Minho makes his way towards his seat on the last row with smile still playing on his face.

 

Now, I'm sure.. Minho has a thing to Yuri.

 

I then look at Yuri. "Hey!"

 

"Hey Taeyeon. Morning!" she smilingly greeted.

 

"Yuri.. Don't you think Minho likes you?" I bluntly asked.

 

"I don't think so."

 

"But I remember you told me that Minho and Yoona both courted you." I reasoned out.

 

"Yeah! But I don't think he still likes me since I've always tell him how I love Yoona."

 

I just pouted, still uncertain of her answer. I then bring my gaze back to Minho only to be surprise when I see him holding a camera while making his way outside of our room.

 

"Yuri.. I will just go to restroom." I excused myself to Yuri then hastily follow Minho.

 

 

I gulped, seeing him stop in front of Yoona's classroom and secretly peeks at the window.

 

I'm right! She's stalking Yoona!

 

I bit my lower lip when I see him smiles while continuously taking a picture. Curious of what's happening, I then walked to the other side of the room and also peek inside.

 

I staggered backwards. My eyes widened in shock while my jaws left hung agape, seeing Yoona purposely leans down to take a peck on Jessica's lips.

 

 

Yoona... is also with Jessica?

 

What the hell?!!

 

Having Tiffany as her girlfriend is worse enough.. but.. Also Jessica?

 

What happened to Yoona?

 

She's hurting Yuri too much!

 

Speaking of Yuri's feelings, I then looked back at Minho who has this satisfied look while checking his newly taken photos.

 

No! He can't tell it to Yuri!

 

He can't hurt Yuri's feelings.

 

I have to stop him.

 

I then walked towards Minho and hastily pulled his arms, dragging him to the nearest corner.

 

"Taeyeon.." he mumbled with a shock face.

 

"Give that to me." I ordered, referring to the camera.

 

"No!" he retort, now, with a furious face.

 

"Don't." I calmly muttered. "She will be hurt."

 

"Okay. Yeah. I know, she will be hurt once she sees this but don't you think it will much hurt her knowing that her best friends are hiding the truth to her?"

 

I gasped. Yeah! He's right.. But..

 

"Yeah. But sometimes, lying is much better than to hurt someone" I reasoned out as a matter of fact.

 

He then grits her teeth. "And you call yourself her best friend?!" he shouted. "That .. Don't deserve Yuri. S-she's hurting Yuri too much.. a-and I can't let her do that! I can't let her do that!" he lastly said then walks away, leaving me behind.

 

Feeling weak, I slide myself on the wall and buried my head on my knees.

 

Yuri, I'm sorry for hiding you the truth.

 

"Hey miss. You can't just sit and cry like a lost kid there. Stand up and work your on. You're blocking my way." a husky voice suddenly spoke while tapping my legs using her feet.

 

Irritated, I looked up and face the owner of the voice.

 

"You!!" the girl exclaimed, surprise just as I am.

 

"T-Tiffany." I mumbled, can't believe that she's right in front of me again.

 

She huffed. "Excuse me." she said then walks pass by me.

 

I then hastily stood up and chased her, grabbing her arm.

 

"What?!" she peevishly exclaimed. "What do you need?"

 

I didn't response instead; I just stares at her in awe. Admiring her exotic beauty.

 

"Tch! Another crazy fan girl." she murmured as she removed my hand on her arm and walks away.

 

Aaahh... Tiffany.

 

"Tiffany!" I shout but she just ignores me and continues on walking. I then ran towards her and again grabs her arm, but this time, I won't let it go.

 

"I know everything." I muttered soon as she faced me.

 

She chuckled. "Knows what? About me having one mother and one father?" she joked.

 

"No. About you having an affair with Yoona, my best friend’s girlfriend." I blurted out

 

Her eyes grew wide. "W-what? Y-You're Yuri's best friend?"

 

"Yeah. I'm Kim Taeyeon."

 

She lifts her brow. "It's not like I'm asking for your name"

 

I look at her in disbelief.

 

Aish! Seriously! She's a brat!

 

"I-I'm just kidding." she sweetly said, withdrawing her own words.

 

I smiled. At least she knows her place in this kind of situation.

 

"B-But.. What do you want?" she asked, pouting. "Tell me, I'll do it.. Just keep your mouth shut."

 

Smirking, I answered."Be my slave for at least a week."

 

Her face then turns red with rage. "Slave?! Me?! Tiffany Hwang will be a slave?! Hell no!"

 

"You know, it's not that bad as you think. It's just that.. You'll have to follow my orders for a week.. And that's it! I'll promise to keep my mouth shut." I explained, raising my right hand as a sign of sincerity.

 

"Still no."

 

I shrugged my shoulders. "Fine. Then I'm telling you, you have to prepare yourself for a break up." I teasingly advice which caught her off guard.

 

"Aaahh.. W-what do you mean?" she hysterically asked.

 

"Because I'll warn Yoona to break up with you or else I'll tell Yuri about your relationship."

 

"How dare you!" she furiously exclaimed while jabbing my chest. "You're evil."

 

I then stop her by holding both of her arms.

 

Wow! Her skin... is so soft.

 

"Bye." I lastly said as I turn my back at her.

 

I smirk for I know what will happen after 5 seconds.

 

5

 

4

 

3

 

2

 

1

 

"Wait!" she grabs my arm.

 

I can feel myself trembles just because of her simple touch. What more if we kiss? I think I'm going to die.

 

Anyway, I can smell my upcoming victory.

 

I then faced her. "What do you want?" I smilingly asked.

 

"T-Taeyeon, right?"

 

Oooh... It's so good to hear her say my name.

 

"Yes." I proudly answered.

 

"Okay, Taeyeon. I-I.. I.." she lowered her head. "I will do what you want."

 

I smiled."Then it's a deal?" I asked, extending my arm for an agreement.

 

She looks at my hand, still doubting.

 

"Hey! I'm waiting."

 

She sighed. "Deal." she mumbled as she shook her hand with mine.

 

*****

 

YOONA'S POV:

 

 

With my chin resting on my palm, I continue on staring at her. It's actually my first time not listening to our professor and I don't care if Mr. Lee suddenly scolds me for not focusing on his lectures but instead spending time staring at Jessica, like I'm her biggest fan.

 

While Jessica would occasionally glance at me, throwing me some weird looks and glares as well.

 

Just then, I saw Jessica tore a piece of paper in her notebook and started writing on it. When finish, she crumpled the paper and angrily throws to me.

 

I chuckled.

 

She acts like an elementary student.

 

Honestly, I don't have the plan to pick it up and read what's inside but when she glares at me, Oh yeah! I have no choice.

 

'Will you please stop staring at me?!!! I can't focus!' is what was written inside.

 

Smiling, I again glance at her and saw that she's seriously listening to Mr. Lee.

 

I smirked when a naughty idea suddenly popped in my mind.

 

Hmm.. Jessica Jung, I want you to only focus on me. I'm sorry but I badly want your attention.

 

With that, I took my phone on my bag and put it into my desk. With my head covering it, I started dialing Jessica's number.

 

I then tilted my head at her direction. It's amazing how she always put her phone into silent mode when our classes start but I bet it does vibrate since she looks on her bag and sneakily checks her phone.

 

I bit my lower lip while anticipating for her next move.

 

Seconds later, just like what I'm expecting. She glares at me. Well, I guess she's really pissed.

 

I then looked back at my phone and noticed that the call was disconnected.

 

Tch! Not answering my call, huh?!

 

Again, I dialed her number. She looks at me, somehow telling me to stop but I didn't, instead I gave her a pleading look, telling that I badly need her now.

 

Her face then softens as she took her phone, putting it in her desk and mimics my position.

 

I smiled. She can't resist me. I knew it!

 

"Hello, Sica.." I whispered into my phone.

 

"What do you need?" came an answer.

 

"Your attention."

 

"Oh come on, Seobang. What's happening with you? Tell me, do you have a problem?" she softly asked, full of concern.

 

I sighed."No. I don't have. I just miss you."

 

"Stop fooling around. You can't do this."

 

"What do you mean?" I asked, frowning.

 

"You're expressing your affections to me vulgarly and our classmates are starting to suspect us." she answered in a firm voice.

 

"Why? You don't want?"

 

She stops for awhile."I... I want.. but... Yuri..."

 

I bit my lower lip. I suddenly feel something strikes my chest that I can hardly breathe.

 

"I.. love.. Yuri." I unconsciously mumbled.

 

"I know." came an emotionless answer.

 

"But I love you too." I breathed out.

 

She didn't respond, instead she just ended the call and bring her phone back on her bag.

 

I stare at her somehow blank face. I know she's in pain, she's just trying to be strong and that what hurts me.

 

I closed my eyes.

 

I don't know what to do. I really don't know.

 



 

 

A/N:

 

Finally, here's the update.. keke

 

Sorry for this lame chapter.

 

No YoonFany and YoonHyun.. ahm.. I'll try adding them in the next chapter.

 

So, yeah.. You don't have to go that far.. the stalker is only MINHO. keke..

 

By the way, what can you say about Tiffany being Taeyeon's slave? keke.. *bad Taeyeon, blackmailing Tiffany*

 

Next chapter.. Kyuhyun and Yoona's second meeting.. *oohh.. Sounds a little trouble.. or maybe not?*

 

Please do leave a comment and subscribe. Thank you.