6 :

Betraying Hearts

  Something was definitely going on behind his back and Mark could sense it. His friends Jinyoung and Yugyeom had been acting strange since his return. It looked like they were hiding things from Mark and he was determined to find out the truth. It would also distract his mind from thought of Jackson even it is for a while.

" Earth to Jinyoung " 

Mark waved his hand infront of  his friend's face who seemed  zoned out. 

" Huh , what ? What is it ?" 

" Who were you thinking of ? " 

" No_none " 

Jinyoung scratched the back of his neck.

" If you say so " 

Mark knew Jinyoung  was definitely lying but he didn't want to pry further.

" Hey do you think you can_______" 

Someone entered through the door interrupting their conversation. Jinyoung's eyes automatically shifted on the door and seeing Jaebum standing there his lips stretched into a smile . His huge smile didn't go unnoticed by Mark. 

The double J made eye contact for split second before Jaebum took his usual seat.

" Why are you smiling at him ?" 

" Smiling at whom ?" 

" IM Jaebum " 

" I am not " 

" You know you at lying " 

" I am not lying " 

" Say that to yourself " 

" Are you jealous Mark ? Do you maybe like the oh so y and chic JB ?

Mark made a fake gaging noise .

" Me ? liking IM Jaebum ? Only in your dreams Jinyoung, only in your dreams " 

" He's not that bad . I find him actually kinda attractive" 

" WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY ? YOU FIND IM J_____"

Jinyoung slapped his hand over Mark's mouth before he could finish his sentence. In return Mark his hand earning a very disgust look from the latter. Mark smirked while Jinyoung wiped his hand with a whole bunch of tissue paper.

Mark had spent the whole class making a list of ideas to stalk his friend without being noticed. Jinyoung waved at him as the class ended and Mark waved back. After a minute or two, making sure to keep a safe distance Mark started following Jinyoung.

Mark was having a hard time keeping up with the pace Jinyoung was walking in. They crossed the hallway and his friend took a sharp turn to left. Mark quickly hid himself and let his eyes do rest of the work. 

Jinyoung scanned the surrounding first then turned his attention to someone whom Mark now noticed was standing there all this time. He stretched his neck as much as he could to get a view of that person but Jinyoung was standing on the way.

Mark could see them exchange words and his friend's cheeks tinted with red. Nodding his head Jinyoung pecked  the person's lips and engulfed him into warm, tight hug which gave the clear view of his face to the hiding boy.Mark fell flat on his as soon as he saw who this mysterious person was. It was non other than Jinyoung's supposed to be enemy , IM Jaebum. He rubbed his eyes in disbelief , he must be imagining things but the lovey dovey site that was being  displayed in front of him convinced his mind that it was infact truth.

Mark made his presence known by clearing his throat so loudly that students walking through the hallways also heard it. The two lovebirds separated from the hug. Jaebum glared at the intunder while Jinyoung stood frozen , face pale, lips dry with nervousness. 

" Care to explain what you two are doing here ? " 

Mark tapped his foot.

" Non of your business" 

" I am talking to my friend not you. So, tell me Jinyoung what are you doing here ?"

" M___mark . I'm sorry " 

"I am sorry ? Is that all you have to say? " Mark raised his voice " You know what Park Jinyoung , I amnot angry at you , I am not angry that you love him , I am disappointed a hell lot disappointed that you didn't find it necessary to tell me about this" 

" I was going to tell you eventually. And we just got together. I__I thought you won't accept our relationship." 

" I would have accepted it if you were happy. I am not a monster to snatch away your happiness but you don't trust me " 

Tears were prickling through corner of his eyes.

" I am sorry. I am so sorry " 

Jinyoung engulfed Mark into mama bear hug rubbing his back soothingly.

" Don't cry please. My baby doesn't look good when he cries " 

 Jaebum watched with jealous eyes.

" Why are you calling him baby? " 

" Shut up JB. I am his mother. "

' Well both the friends are werid ' JB thought as he closed his mouth shut.

After a lot of convincing and promising to buy food  for rest of the week , Jinyoung was finally able to calm Mark down.

" I still don't like you but for Jinyoung's happiness I will try to accept your presence " 

Mark directed his sentence to Jaebum.

" Same "

 

 

 ********

" Welcome back young master " 

One of his servents gretted him as soon as Mark stepped inside his house. 

" This is for you " 

The servent handed him a huge bag.

"  What is this ? " 

" Master had ordered me to give you this " 

" Wait , dad is back ? " 

" Yes young master " 

Mark raced to his room. He was excited to see his father after so many days. He peeked inside the bag and found a designer suit and other accessories. Stripping out of the college uniform he changed onto it and headed to his father's room.

" Can I come in ? " 

Mark asked knocking softly on the door.

" You can " 

A stranger was with his father and Mark felt  very awkward.

" Take a sit son " 

He sat on sofa silently studying the stranger. The man looked slightly older than him , he was well built and no doubt wealthy.  Mark didn't like it a bit the way the man was eyeing his body.

" Mark meet Andrew. Andrew,  this is my son Mark "

" So, what do you think ? " 

" He is very pretty. " 

Mark was beyond confused now. Why were they talking about him ?

" Uhm, can I go to my room ? " 

" Not now son. You are needed here " 

" Why ?" 

" Andrew here is my business partner's son and he has taken a liking towards you " 

" So ? " 

" We were thinking of marrying you and Andrew. " 

" What ?? You must be kidding me dad . " 

Mark stood up from his seat ready to leave the crazy men to themselves but was stopped by his father's cold seething voice.

" MARK ! You are going to marry Andrew and that's final " 

" But __"

"  Did you hear me or not ? " 

" Yes dad " 

*******

No way in the hell Mark was going to marry that blue eyed foreigner even if it meant to dissapoint his dad. So, he was ready to run away from the manison, from his wealthy life and from the forced fake relations.

He sneaked out of his room cautiously, climbed down the stairs and towards the front door making sure no one noticed him. Pushing the door open just enough to fit his body , Mark escaped out letting out breath of relief. He sprinted off running to random direction but unfortunately his father's gaurds saw him. Following the order of their master, they ran after Mark.

Mark glanced back and saw the gaurds. He was exhausted , his muscles screamed in pain but he ran even faster. Nothing was precious than his freedom right now. Mark dragged his feet towards the isolated area . The gaurds were inches away from him . In order to distract them he hid and threw stone on other direction. Fortunately they fall for  the trap and left  Mark alone.

Now that he could catch his breath, Mark studied the surrounding which seemed kinda familiar. There was a pretty little house not so far away and he decided to ask for shelter in it.

Mark knocked at the door with all the  energy left in his body.

*******

Bambam was watching his favourite show on the Television alone as Jackson had gone out for his much needed short walk. Suddenly he heard a loud knock at the door. It can't be his brother for sure, thinking that it was a begger , Bambam grabbed some money and pushed open the door. He was beyond surprised to see Mark there looking like he was about to faint.

" Mark, what are you doing here ? " 

" I will explain later . Let me in first " 

" Oh come in . Come in " 

Mark needn't to be told twice. He quickly entered inside safely locking the door.

" God. I'm exhausted " 

Before Bambam could ask any questions another knock was heard on the door and Mark hid behind the curtains.

" Who is it now ?" 

Bambam groaned unlocking the door and opening it fully.

" Have you seen this boy ? " 

Some men who looked like body gaurds asked him flashing the phone screen on his face. Bambam observed the photo. Why were these men trying to find Mark ? He glanced back and saw Mark shake his head , silently begging him not to tell he was hiding there.

" Ah ,this boy I have seen him " 

Mark cursed the small boy under his breath.

" Where ? " 

" He ran off to that direction " 

Bambam pointed to random direction chasing the men away from his house. After the men were gone Mark came out from his hiding place and sat on the sofa besides the younger boy.

" I had actually thought you were going to tell them the truth " 

" Why did you think so ? " 

" Because um I am your brother's enemy ? " 

" I am not that heartless and I don't see you as my enemy. But you have to explain me the whole situation first " 

It took nearly half an hour for Mark to make Bambam understand his situation.

" Oh man that's pretty ed up. " 

Mark looked at the boy surprised.

" What ? " 

" You just cursed . " 

" I learned it from my brother. He curses a lot " 

" Jackson Wang is a bad influence " 

" I bet he is " 

" Did you just support my statement against your brother ?" 

" Yes . He can be annoying at times." 

" He annoys me all the time. He is the loudest creature produced on the earth " 

" But that's what makes him unique. I love my brother more than anything in this world but sometimes he gets in my nerves " 

Both the boys laughed mimicking Jackson's talking style and his typical hyena laugh.

" You are actually very cool unlike your brother. So friends " 

" Friends " 

******

 Jackson tried hard to stop the hiccups that had started to bother him few minutes ago. Someone must be thinking about him , why won't they after all he was  the one and only wild and y Jackson Wang. Stopping his breath for a while worked wonders and chased away the hiccups.

Jackson resumed on jogging back to his home. Bambam must be bored alone waiting for him. His brother was probably watching his favourite series on the television and occasionally glancing at the door. 

Shaking his head with a small smile , Jackson increased his pace. Few inches away from his home he crossed path with familiar faces.

" Good evening sir" 

" Good evening boy. Aren't you the one that was lost with our young master ? " 

" Yes sir , I am the one " 

Jackson knew he was in deep now. That brat must have complained with his father about the forest incident as he had threatened earlier to do so.

" Well, have you seen him around ?" 

" No sir. Can I know what's the matter ? " 

" Oh, young master ran away from home and we aren't able to find him yet. " 

" What ? He ran away from home , why ? " 

" We have no any idea. Something must have had happened between young master and master " 

" I hope you will be able to find him soon sir. " 

Jackson exchanged goodbye with the bodyguards going towards his home. Mark was a trouble magnet and wherever he goes that boy does something troublesome. Jackson can bet with his life  that Mark was going to give a hard time to who ever he is staying with right now. 

Jackson knocked on the hard surface of door which was immediately opened by his little brother.

" Oh, it's you " 

" Of course it's me. Were you expecting someone else ? " 

" No. I didn't mean to say that. It's just ___nevermind. Anyways how's your walk ? " 

" It was as usual pretty normal. Oh yeah I met the bodyguards who had rescued me from Sandra. They were searching for Mark. Honestly that boy finds pleasure in creating trouble " 

" Ha ha " 

Bambam let out a nervous laugh and quietly sneaked to his room. The silence inside the house was going to break very soon.

Jackson shrugged his shoulders towards Bambam strange behaviour. He crossed the living room towards his room and pushed the door open.

" What the hell ! " 

Mark was sleeping peacefully on his bed , wrapped up in a blanket, his favourite blanket.

Jackson could sense trouble making it's way into his life.

_____________________********______________________

I have no idea what I just wrote but thank you for keeping up with my story.

THANK YOU <3

Have a good day and,

Keep loving MARKSON!!!!!!!