20 ;

Betraying Hearts

Mark stirred his eyes open. His body felt stiff and sharp pain shoot through his back. Groaning he tried to sit up but his action was stopped by two warm hands.

" Jackson " he breathed out slowly.

The CEO was silent and he wasn't even making eye contact with Mark. Like he was afraid this was all his dream and not the reality.

" Jackson " 

The younger lifted his head up and all of sudden engulfed his husband into gentle , warm hug. He wasn't letting go of the hug anytime soon.

Mark let Jackson hold him longer than necessary. He was going to ask the boy what was wrong but then he felt something wet through the fabric of his hospital dress. 

" Hey , are you crying ? " 

" I __I thought I lost you , you stupid. " 

Jackson hiccupped. The older had never seen this side of the usually tough boy. He ran his fingers through Jackson's hair , massaging the scalps gently.

" I love you Mark. " 

Jackson confessed breaking from the hug.

" I know I don't deserve you. I have hurt you a lot. You probably don't even want to see my face but I can't help this feeling. I love you , always have and always will. It's okay if you don't return the feelings at least we can be frie________" 

" Wait you are serious ? " 

" More than ever " 

" Come here " 

" You aren't going to hit me , are you ? " 

" Just come here " 

Mark hooked his hands around Jackson's neck and brought their face closer. He stole a kiss from the surprised boy and giggled happily.

" I love you too " 

" Really ? "

" Yes " 

Jackson kissed Mark full and proper this time and as they parted their smile was so bright that it rivalled the sun.

" Why didn't you tell me the truth ? " 

" What ? " 

" That you left me back then because you needed to pay the hospital bills for me and Bambam "

" How do you _____" 

" Your dad told me " 

" Of course dad " 

Mark sighted.

" Why did you hide it from me ? " 

" I thought you wouldn't understand. I thought it would be easier for us if we forget the past and move on " 

 " But I behaved like a monster to you. " 

" Please don't blame yourself Jackson . I would have probably done the same if I were in your place " 

Mark squeezed his hand gently and smiled " Let's just focus on our future " 

 

The buzz of phone broke their moment. Jackson looked at the caller id and received the call , it seemed important.

" Hello " 

" Sir , we found the attacker " 

" Who's it ? " 

" Alex " 

" Alex ! I am going to rip off his head with my bare hands " 

" He's already under police custody sir. I'll make sure he's not leaving jail anytime soon " 

" You better do that " 

" Yes sir " 

Click.

" What was that about ? " 

" Nothing important. Don't take stress over it " 

" Jackson " the older whined " I don't wanna stay in hospital. I want to go home " 

" But Mark you_____" 

" No " 

" Fine then. I'll talk with doctors , we'll go back home. For now rest " 

" Don't wanna " 

" Why are you so stubborn ?  Your body needs rest , baby " 

Mark shook his head 

" Talk with the doctors right now " 

Jackson had no other options. He practically begged with the doctor to discharge his husband. After signing lots of papers they finally let him take Mark home.

He texted his friends first, informing that Mark was alright now. Then his driver to pick him up from hospital.

The ride to home was filled with comfortable silence. After the car stopped in front of mansion , Jackson carefully lifted Mark up in his arms.

" Yah ! Put me down ! My legs are fine " 

" I have promised to make sure you take enough rest and walking will tire you even more " 

" It's not like I'm running marathon . It's just few steps " 

Mark's words were ignored totally , the younger had already entered inside . The cooks and servants greeted them. The older boy felt shy under their gaze and buried his face on crook of younger' s neck.

Smiling to himself , Jackson led them to their shared room and gently placed Mark down on the matters. He changed into comfortable clothes after and laid besides the older male.

**********

1 months later 

 

Mark and Jackson were happy couple. They were often teased by their friends for being too romantic. 

Currently they were waiting for their crazy friends to come over their house. Speaking of the devil , here they came.

" Jackson go open the door " 

Mark, who was busy in kitchen , shouted for his husband as the doorbell rang loudly. 

Jackson placed the kinfe aside, stole a quick kiss from Mark and ran to the front door.

" Hey Jackson " 

" Hi bro " 

" Hey everyone . Come in " 

They needed to be told twice. The five boy made themselves comfortable in whatever place they found. 

" How have you been " 

He glanced at Jinyoung " Good. What about you ? " 

" I'm fine too. By the way where's Mark ? " 

" In kitchen. Cooking something for you guys " 

" YAY ! homemade food " 

Yugyeom ran to kitchen excitedly while the olders chuckled at his crazy antics.

" Markie bro " 

Yugyeom tackled his beloved brother in bone crushing hug. " What are you making ? " 

" Fired chicken. Your favourite " 

" Really ? ! " 

The young boy clapped his hands like little child. 

" Yes " Mark chuckled.

" What's happening here ? " 

Jackson made his presence in the kitchen with goofy smile adorning his features. " Are you bothering my husband ? " he pointed accusing finger at younger, playfully.

" No I wasn't. I am not like you " 

" Did you hear what he just said ? How can you laugh at that Markie ?  Don't you love me anymore ? "

" He loves me more than you " 

Yugyeom poked out his tongue.

" No he loves me more. Tell me Markie you love me more right ? " 

" Aish you children. Let me work " 

Mark shooed away the two whining brats out of the room. He giggled to himself. 

After finished with cooking , he joined the boys in living room with food balanced in his two hands. Jackson rushed to his side and helped him settle the plates. 

" Mark , I missed you " 

Jinyoung hugged his best friend. 

" My baby. " 

That earned smirk from the youngers and jealous stare from Jackson .

" He isn't your baby Jinyoung. Keep your hands off my husband " 

" No need to be jealous Jackson. I am not going to steal him "

" I don't trust you. " 

Jackson protectively clinged to Mark.

" Jackson " Mark giggled " He's my friend . Besides he's boyfriend " 

The younger nodded his head and freed Mark from his hold. 

While the olders were chatting , Yugyeom's whole focus was on food laid on the table. He sneaked a chicken piece from the plate and just as he was about to devour it , Bambam's hand stopped him.

" You are caught ! Chicken thief " 

Every head turned to their direction. JB walked to the youngers and within the blink of an eye , the piece of meat was in his hand. He ate the meat smiling smugly at Yugyeom's dropped jaw.

" That was mine ! "  

" You can take another piece Yugyeom " 

Mark offered.

" No. I only want that piece , only that ! " 

The younger faked a cry.

" It's not funny Yugi. Get up from the floor " 

Jinyoung rolled his eyes at the whining boy while Youngjae kept on laughing loudly.

" Hey let's eat " 

Ignoring Yugyeom they started having the delicious meal. " It's so tasty. Where did you learn to cook Mark ? " 

" I watch cooking shows and also Jackson's cook taught me " 

Mark replied shoving noodles on his mouth. Jackson noticed the sauce on corner of his lips , leaned in an it . Not bothered by the audience even a bit.

" Eww " 

" Shut up Bambam ! " 

The whole afternoon passed bickering with the friends and after they were gone , the couple was left alone.

" Agh ! I'm tired " 

Mark threw his exhausted body on the couch. Jackson followed his actions. 

" Let's go to our room  " 

" Lift me up " 

Jackson lifted the tired male in his arms and dragged his feet to their shared bed. He layed Mark on the bed sheets first and climbed on the bed himself. 

" Hey Mark " 

" Hmm " 

The older boy hummed , attaching his body with younger 's.

" I love you " 

Mark just hummed again , contently. 

" I love you "  the younger repeated.

Mark lifted his head up from his husband's chest and gave a tired smile  " I love you too " 

Jackson kissed him lightly and ran his fingers through his husband's silky hair. He was greeted by soft snore very soon. 

He looked down and his eyes lingered on the sleeping boy. He was really very lucky to have Mark. His heart thumped inside his chest and warmth invaded his whole body. That kind of warmth noone could provide him except Mark. He was in love with this boy and he would do anything for him. They have gone through many ups and down but at the end it was all worth it.

Mark was his and that's all that mattered to Jackson. As long as the older continued to smile at him every pain would fade away. As long as he got to hold Mark in his arms everything was okay. As long as Mark loved him he would be the happiest man. 

Sometimes it's good that your heart betrays you. Maybe that certain someone who you hate is the one made for you ? Who knows ? 

_____________________***********___________________

 The End

I don't know how to be romantic okay . This chapter is short , rushed and ty. I am really sorry to keep you guys waiting , I had finals and my examphobia didn't do any good. 

Have a good day and keep on loving MARKSON and GOT7 as you always do !!!!!!!

Bye . See you in next ff ❤❤❤❤❤❤