3 :

Betraying Hearts

The cool morning air brushed on exposed skin of two sleeping boys. Mark groaned and snuggled further on the source of warmth hiding his face from sunlight. Jackson wrapped his arms tighter around Mark's waist. Feeling the light pressure on his waist , Mark stirred. His eyes fluttered open and he blinked few times to adjust with the light. Rubbing his eyes and yawning  he took notice of his surrounding. He was on top of pile of leaves and someone had put their jacket on him , to his left Jackson was sleeping peacefully WAIT , WHAT JACKSON ??? That meant only one thing Jackson slept with him. His sworn enemy dared to sleep with him. Mark freed himself from Jackson's arms and gathering all his morning energy punched the sleeping boy on his back.

Jackson jolted awake from his dream. 

" What the hell ! " glancing at Mark he repeated " What the hell was that for ?" 

" You know very well what was that for . " Mark shouted on his face.

Jackson scratched his head and blinked at Mark.

" I don't know . Care to enlighten me." 

" You slept with me " 

" WHAT ? I haven't kissed you yet , how can I sleep with you ?" Jackson stood up eyes wide with surprise.

" Shut up you . I mean literally." 

Jackson recalled yesterday's events and a huge ear splitting  kinda creepy smile formed on his face.

" Well if you weren't shaking with cold and called me mommy. I wouldn't have let to stay anywhere near me." 

" I __ I didn't do that. You are making things up." Mark turned to other side blushing from embarrassment. He cursed himself for being so stupid in front of other boy.

" I never make things up " Jackson laughed at Mark earning a glare from said boy.

" I don't even have water for washing my face." Mark mumbled to himself. His stomach grumbled warning him to fill it or it won't stop making noise. ' Great , Hella great. ' Mark thought stomping his feet angrily.

Jackson decided to go search for water and some food since he was hungry too.

" Where are you going ?" Mark asked, afraid Jackson would leave him alone.

" To find food and water of course " 

" Y___you will come back right ?" Mark whispered.

" Aww , is little Markie afraid of being left alone ?" Jackson teased.

' Yes ' Mark wanted to say but his voice died down before coming to his lips. He was afraid of being left alone again. He never liked silence and loneliness. But they were the only friends that never hurt him , never betrayed him. They didn't left him like his mother did , never ignored him like his father and never faked love like his  friends.

" You can come with me___________ if you want " 

Jackson decided to break the silence .

Mark lifted his head up and without any words followed Jackson. 

They walked side by side occasionally glancing at each other. Their footsteps and chirping of birds was the only sound that could be heard .

Jackson jumped in joy as he found what he was searching for - a pond. Running towards the pond and examining the clear water he clapped his hands.

" I never felt so happy  before seeing mass of water " Jackson talked to himself striping out of his clothes.

" Yah, what the hell do you think you are doing ?? Don't you have any shame ? I am standing right in front of you "  Mark yelled covering his eyes .

" Don't act like you haven't seen a man before. Or are you gay?" 

" No I am not !" Mark defended himself.

" Then why are you so shy ?" Jackson jumed on the pond.

" You don't have any manners. How could you ,  you are just another middle class " Mark sat down on  stone after dusting it. He started drawing patterns on the ground with stick. He could hear the splashing of water from his other side but chose to ignore it. Few moments later he was bored. Curious to what Jackson might be doing he glanced at the pond. That was his biggest mistake.

Jackson was out of pond, half .  Water droplets were falling from his wet hair down his neck. His milky white skin was shining under the rays of sun. His back muscles flexed with each movement of his hand. Mark gluped at the y site in front of him. He could notice Jackson looking at him from the corner of his eyes and never before he had wanted the earth to split apart and swallow him like he is right now. 

" Aren't you going bath ?" 

Jackson's hoarse voice made him shiver.

' What is happening to me ? Stupid Mark he is your enemy and moreover you aren't gay. ' Mark kept chanting in his head.

Lowering his gaze , he stepped into the water.

While Mark was enjoying his morning bath , Jackson searched for food. He found edible berries that his grandfather had introduced when he was small and started picking as many as possible. After collecting what he thought was enough for satisfying his hunger he went back to the pond.

Mark was already finished with bathing , enjoying the warmth of the sun. Jackson placed the berries down and sat down near Mark. He started eating the juicy fruit.

Mark watched him with grossed out expression.

" Do you want to eat ?" Jackson asked lifting one berry up and offering it to Mark.

" No thanks . I don't eat gross food " Mark swatted his hand away.

" Okay then " 

Jackson happily bit the fruit. Mark's mouth watered seeing the other eat but he shook his head no. His pride was far too precious than his hunger. 

" Can't you eat silently ?" Mark scowled at the boy.

Ignoring Mark Jackson kept on eating. Mark was beyond pissed off. 

" Are you sure you don't want to eat ?" Jackson asked taking small bite from the last piece of berry.

Mark watched with keen eyes as Jackson slowly lifted his hand that held the fruit towards his mouth ready to finish it all. Faster than lighting , Mark snatched the fruit from other's hand as he had already loosed the battle with his grumbling stomach and ate it like a hungry wolf starved to death. Gulping the fruit down his throat Mark looked at Jackson who smiled nervously creeped out by Mark's actions. 

Meanwhile in the Seoul college, 

The news of disappearance of two boys, Jackson Wang and Mark Tuan had spread like forest fire. It had become everyday gossip thing for students. The principal had requested students not to leak out the information outside college as the institution will be doomed if it happened. He had sent special search team to retrieve the lost boys inside Sandra forest but the forest was so huge and the boys hadn't even left any clue or evidence so the team hadn't made any progress yet. Few of the students thought the boys were dead by now as Sandra was well known for beasts of animals. Most boys didn't care infact there were little happy that college heartthrobs were lost means the attention of girls will be on them now. 

Bambam , Youngjae , JB , Junior and Yugyeom were worried for two boys. Though they fronted like they didn't care for other's friend but deep inside they were afraid and worried. All of five boys had volunteered for going inside the forest as search team. 

Jinyoung sighted as he heard the news from principal that there was no progress yet. He was specially concerned for Mark . Jackson could survive in tough situation he was confident of that  but Mark , he wasn't sure. What if Jackson left Mark alone ? Jinyoung had hope that the boy wouldn't do so but he may as they treated each other  like enemies do. Running his hand through his hair he sighted again.

Someone bumped into him , making him stumbled backwards. Somehow he maintained his balance and lifted his head up. 

Jaebum was glaring at him with dark slited eye and Jr. mirrored the expression. 

" Watch where you are going " JB yelled at him.

" What the ___ you were the one who bumped into me ." Jr. retorted back.

" Oh really , I wasn't the one lost in my dreamland of girls " 

" Don't talk as if you know what I was thinking." 

" I know rich es like you. All you have in your mind is toying with people and throwing them out when you are done playing ." JB spat out.

" IM Jaebum you are crossing your limit " Jinyoung seethed.

" Afriad that I spoke your thoughts out aloud ?" 

" Zip up your mouth Jaebum . Unlike you I am worried of Mark. What if your friend did something to him?" 

" Jackson isn't that kind of person. Infact I am worried of him , that rich can do anything. I don't trust Mark " 

" Talk anything bad about Mark again and you won't be able to see tomorrow " Jr. said through gritted teeth.

" Calm down ice prince. Anger doesn't suits on your face " JB smirked mockingly and walked to his next class leaving angry Jinyoung to himself.

Bambam was sitting on the canteen table alone searching for something on his cellphone when someone tapped his shoulder from behind.

Closing the app he was currently using , Bambam averted his eyes to person behind him.

" What do you want Yugyeom ?" 

Yugyeom gave him a small shy smile. 

" Uh , can I talk with you ? " 

" You are already talking " Bambam rolled his eyes.

" I mean like really talk with you " 

" If you are going to make fun of my brother then I don't have time to listen " Bambam locked his phone and placed the device on the table.

" No, no " Yugyeom dismissed  Bambam's words shaking his head. " Actually I want your help with something ." 

" You want my help ?" Bambam asked surprised.

" Lower your voice please I don't want our friends to know about it ." Yugyeom shushed him down.

" Spill out already what you want." 

" I__I want you to help me with JJ project " 

" JJ project ?" Bambam raised his eyebrow.

" I mean JB and Jr project. " 

" Now , why would I help you ? " 

" I know you ship Mark with Jackson " Yugyeom said matter of factly.

" How do you know ? " 

" I saw you drooling over them and taking their pictures secretly " 

" Sneaky bastard. " Bambam muttered " What do you need to keep your mouth shut ?" 

" Like I said earlier help me with JJ project." 

Bambam grunted. He had no other choice but to help the gaint baby. If someone  found out he was a Markson shipper, he would die. 

" Ugh , fine I will help you but keep your mouth shut." Bambam warned him.

" I will. " Yugyeom smiled. " So friends ?'" 

Bambam kept looking at the extended hand. Sighing he shook Yugyeom's hand . It won't do any harm to be friends with the boy right ? Besides he could fanboy with Yugyeom together.

" Friends ." 

" What was that gaint baby doing at our table?" Youngjae asked as he sat on the chair beside Bambam looking at the retreating figure of Yugyeom.

" First tell me why are you late ?" 

" Bambam, don't try to ignore my question " Youngjae pinned him down with curious, suspicious gaze.

" Nothing. He just wanted to know if the search team made any progress on finding Mark and Jackson "  

" Speaking about Mark and Jackson what maybe they doing now ?" Youngjae wondered out aloud.

*********

" Oi , Wang I can't walk any further." Mark halted his steps panting hard for breath. They had been walking for nearly an hour searching way to get out of forest but failed each time. 

" Jackson Wang , I can't walk anymore than this " Mark screamed as he saw Jackson ignoring him completely.

" That's not my problem. Stay here if you want , I want to return back home. "  Jackson started walking again.

" I hate you Wang " Mark stood up following Jackson with angry strides.

" I return your feelings " Jackson retorted back.

Mark increased his pace trying to keep up with Jackson's footsteps, kicking things on the way. Without paying attention to his way ahead Mark kept on watching Jackson's back. 

His foot slipped on the ground and having nothing to catch on he fell scraping his knee and twisting his ankle on the process. Mark hissed in pain , his vision blurred with tears. Jackson glanced back sighing and kept his lingering gaze on Mark.

" What are you looking at , help me " Mark hissed.

" I am not your prince and you aren't my princess. Stand up and walk yourself." 

" Can't you see I am hurt. " 

Jackson  averted his eyes focusing solely on the way.

" you " 

Mark tried to stand up , a white pain shoot through his body and he groaned. Tears blurred his vision. Gritting his teeths he dragged his feet on the ground. Sharp pain hit him hard and black dots clouded his vision.

Hearing a loud thump behind him, Jackson glanced back . Mark was back on the ground , eyes closed. Running fingers through his hair , Jackson approached him and poked his cheeks.  No response. Jackson tried to wake the unconscious boy but failed. He groaned in frustration. What had he done wrong in past that he was struck in this situation ?

 ________________________************_____________________________

Hello my lovely readers , how are you ??? Stay healthy and happy always ^_^ 

Big head and small head hey yeah MARKSON TEAM FIGHTING !!!!!!! ha ha : D : D