15 ;

Betraying Hearts

Mark woke up in an unfamiliar bed. He squinted his eyes to adjust with the light seeping through the open window and scanned the room. Finally it occurred to him that it wasn't his room. Where was he then ? Did something happen last night ? Was he kidnapped ? He panicked, therw the bed sheets and crossed the room. The door was open much to his relief. Quietly he sneaked out , taking cautious steps   On his way of escape , he came across a huge mirror hung near the washroom. He checked his reflection . What surprised him wasn't his zombie appearance but the clothes he was wearing. 

" Mark rewind your brain to yesterday's events " he muttered to himself , brain already focused on reviving the lost memory.

Jackson's party , Yugyeom and Bambam talking with him, waiter giving him food, feeling dizzy , someone pushing him on the pool, drowning . All these events crashed on his brain one after another. But he can't remember how he ended up in someone's bed no matter how much he pressured his brain .

He had to escape out of the house as soon as possible as it was becoming more and more mysterious to him with each passing seconds. Just as he was about to set his foot on the staircase , a voice behind made him freeze in a place.

" Where are you going ? " 

The voice sound awfully familiar. Mark whirled his body and his eyes became size of saucers upon seeing Jackson there.

" T___this isn't nightmare right ? " 

Jackson pinched him hard on arm.

" Ow " Mark rubbed the abused area. " That wasn't necessary you ! " 

" Is this your house ? Why am I here ? " 

" You decided to drown in my swimming pool and accuse me of your murder. So to flop your plan I dragged your silly out of there. " 

" That still doesn't explain why I was in your room ?"

" Oh , we slept together " 

" What ! " Mark choked on his spit " D__don't blurt out nonsense " 

" It's the truth. How could I deny when you practically begged for it ? " 

" Y___you took advantage of my intoxicated state ? "

Mark took a step away from Jackson. 

" Don't give stress to your empty mind,  it might explode. We literally slept , nothing more than that " 

" And about your dress up. I had to change it since your clothes were soaking wet " 

" Y___you changed my clothes ?! " 

" Oi , no need to scream. I closed my eyes the whole time you pevert minded. " 

The older punched his arm.

" And that's the reward I get for saving you huh ? !  Have you lost your manners with your brain ? I at least deserve a ' thank you ' for hard time you gave me yesterday " 

" You got to sleep with me , what else do you need?"

" Don't flatter yourself Tuan. It's other way round ' You got to sleep with the wild and y Jackson Wang " 

" I would have much rather preferred to sleep on the floor than with you Mr. Wang " 

" Are you saying I am not good in bed  ? " 

" Drop the topic already ! It sounds dirty " 

" Fine . I won " 

Mark scoffed but there was no point in arguing with the younger specially when he needed other's help. And deep inside his heart he had already thanked Jackson several times. 

" Can I borrow your phone for a while Mr. Wang ? " 

" No, Why do you need it anyway ? " 

" I have to inform my dad and Sunny that I am fine or they will be worried for nothing. So give me your phone " 

" Use your own mobile Tuan " 

" Should I have to remind you that you broke my cell phone and didn't even say sorry. " 

" Geez it's just a phone " 

" Of course it's just phone for billionaire like you. Do you even think how much we have to work for buying that device ?  Unlike you I can't______" 

" Take my phone and call whoever you want. Just stop nagging. Your voice hurts my ear than the ear bugs " 

Jackson unlocked the pattern and handed his phone to Mark. The older punched his dad's number immediately.

" Hello " 

" Mark where are you ? Why didn't you call me ? Are you alright son ? Should I come to you ?  Why aren't you answering ? " 

Mr. Tuan fired questions after questions as he recognized voice of his son immediately.

" Dad slow down. Yes I am alright no need to come here. I am at my friend's house " 

Jackson snort at ' friend ' word and Mark gave him ' don't you dare speak a word ' look.

" Yes. Okay . Alright " 

He ended the call and dialed another number.

" Hello who is it ? " 

" Hello baby " 

Something bubbled up inside Jackson's heart like it had when he had seen that particular message. He clenched his fists and his jaw tightened.

" OH MY GOD MARKIE ! WHERE ARE YOU ??? YOU KNOW HOW WORRIED I WAS FOR YOU " 

You didn't need loudspeaker if you were talking to this Sunny girl . Jackson could hear her voice outside the device.

" Calm down Sun. I am at my boss house " 

" YOU MEAN JACKSON WANG'S HOUSE ? ARE YOU TWO HAVING A GOOD TIME TOGET___" 

" SUNNY  ! He can hear your voice. He's giving murderous glare towards my direction. " 

Mark whispered in a hused tone.

" Oh so you ditched me yesterday for him. You owe me couple photo of you and your boss " 

" What do you mean ditched you ? And for 's shake Sunny we aren't couple " 

" No need to lie. SEE YOU LATER BROTHER MOM IS CALLING . BYE BYE " 

Did Jackson heard right ? ' Brother ? ' 

" Who was she ? " 

" Sunny, my best friend. She's like my little sister " 

Mark chuckled handing back his phone. The younger sighted in relief. The baby person was Mark's sister ? He broke the phone for no reason then.

" Well I must go now. See you in office Mr. Wang " 

Mark left the house , caught morning bus which took him to his own home.

His dad engulfed him in big hug before eyeing his attire.

" These aren't your clothes " 

" Yes. Actually I spilled drink on my clothes and had to burrow my friend's clothes. " 

" Oh okay. " 

Mark sighted . He had to lie to his dad. 

Later , in office 

" Mark brother are you okay ? " 

" Yes Yugyeom " 

Why was everyone asking him that question.

" That Mia is going to die someday with my bare hands " 

" Mia ? " 

" She was the one who drugged you and pushed you on the pool. If it wasn't for Jackson bro then god knows what might have happened " 

Mark rested his head on the back of chair silently listening to younger. He couldn't believe that girl would cross all limits for attention.

" Anyway I am happy that you are alright " 

He was about to open his mouth when someone poked their head at his office door.

" Is Mr. Tuan here ? " 

" Yes. It's me " 

" You have a caller on the phone . Please follow me"

' Who might be calling him at this hour ? he wondered nonetheless following the staff.

" Hello . Mr. Tuan speaking " 

" Mr. Tuan your father has been admitted to Metro hospital. Someone gave us this number to inform you ____" 

The telephone fell from his hand. This can't be true. Mark sprinted from the building , stopped a cab and headed straight to the hospital.

" Please check where patient Mr. Tuan is admitted " 

" Room no. 206 " 

Mark barged inside the room where his father was lying motionless in bed.  His heart ached at the site of oxygen mask and machines hooked on the old man. 

The doctor entered the room with a report on his hand.

" What happened to him?  Will he be alright ? " 

" Due to too much stress the right blood vessel on his brain brust out. But luckily it wasn't the major vein or the patient would have died on spot. We  need to operate him to remove the clogged blood on his brain or it may result in paralysis if his left body parts. " 

Tears brimmed Mark's eyes. Why does these things always happen to the one he loved ? The situation was same like years ago. Mark had no money to pay hospital bills. The only difference was that this time his father was one lying on the hospital bed instead of Jackson.

He asked for financial help with every person he knew but they either had no money or ignored his pleas. 

The only person he knew could help him was Jackson. Karma is really a . The situation was  reversed and Mark was the one who always got victimized in it. 

There was no ' but ' or ' what ifs ' in his mind. He needed money and for his dad he would let go of his ego and pride.

Finally he stood in front of the Jackson's manison and feverishly knocked on the door. Few moments later someone opened the door .

" Do you need something sir ? " 

" Is Mr. Wang here ? " 

" Yes " 

" Please tell him that Mark Tuan is here " 

" Wait a minute sir " 

The Butler phoned his boss. And not even a minute later Jackson came in his view.

" Mr. Tuan , why are you here all of sudden ? Did you leave your belongings ? Oh yes your clothes " 

" I am not here for my clothes. " 

" Then why ____" 

" I need money " 

" You haven't worked in my office properly for two days and you already need payment ? " 

" I am not asking for payment. I want to borrow some amount from you " 

" And why would I lend you my money ? " 

" My dad's in hospital. He needs operation as soon as possible and I can't afford the cost. I will pay you back later " Mark begged.

" There is no garuntee you'll pay back. " 

" Please please take anything you want but help my dad " 

" You'll give me anything I want ? " 

" Yes " 

" Hmm let me think what you can offer. "  Jackson thought for a while. This was the perfect time to get revenge with Mark. 

" Be my one night stand " he blurted out. 

" WHAT ? ! " 

" You heard it. You have nothing to give me other than your body anyway " 

Mark slapped him hard across the face.

"  I never thought you think this low of me Wang. I don't sell my body for money. Take your money with you and go yourself ! "

Tears spilled out of his eyes as he sprinted off in opposite direction of the mansion.

 

" Oh my god ! What happened to your face sir ? " 

" That boy had nerve to slap me. Me ? " 

Jackson gritted his teeth and slammed his fist on the kitchen table scaring the cooks working there.

" Calm down sir. I am sure he'll return back again. He looked desperate for help. Then you can slap him back " 

Like the butler had predicted Mark was back at his door. This time ; however , Jackson had prepared far more worst thing for the older.

The constant phone calls ( Mark had his dad's phone with him ) from hospital and the no hope of help made him return to the Satan.

" I see you are back. So what have you decided ? " 

" I'll do as you want. Save my father " 

" Sign these paper then " 

" Wh___what are these ? " 

" Contract. Marriage contract to be exact " 

Jackson was being savage to him.

" Why are you doing this ? " 

" One word. Revenge " 

" What are you thinking ? Don't you want to save your dad ? " 

He was fueling Mark's distress.

" Hand me the pen and papers " 

Without reading and thinking Mark signed the papers and handed them to the CEO. Jackson took the papers , fished out his phone and made a call in hospital that they start the operation of Mr. Tuan.

" Uh , uh where are you going ? " 

Mark stopped in his track as the younger tightly gripped on his wrist. He dragged the older to his room and threw him harshly on the bed sheets climbing on top of Mark.

Jackson attacked Mark with forceful aggressive kiss. He and nibbled on the other's lips pouring out all the anger and rage he had for the older boy. 

Mark tried to push Jackson off of him but his wrist got pinned by younger's tight grip. Jackson bit onto his lip harshly drawing out the blood and earning a pained gasp in return. He took the opportunity to insert his tongue inside the wet carven.

Mark felt like the boy was oxygen out of his lungs. The younger wasn't letting him breath. 

Jackson was about to continue his administrations fruther when he heard a choked sob. He glanced up from olders neck to his face. Mark looked wrecked , tears escaping his eyes continuously, lips red and swollen from the abuse earlier , body shaking with fear.

" Pl___please st__stop  J__Jackson " 

This was the first time Jackson heard his name from the older after five years of seperation.His heart dropped to his stomach. He couldn't stand seeing the other cry. He felt filthy, he felt like a monster.

" Sleep " 

Jackson grabbed the nearby blanket and wrapped it around Mark. He exit his room , guilt gnawing his heart.

___________________________________________________

I hope you all are taking care of your health. Thank you for subscribing , voting, commenting and reading this story ^_^ 

Don't forget to leave your precious comments 

GET WELL SOON JACKSON !!!

MARKSON FOREVER !!!!!!!!