5 :

Betraying Hearts

Mark felt something tugging at his shirt. He lifted his tearstained face from Jackson's chest and looked back. He was puzzled at first then a huge ear splitting smile formed on his lips as his eyes landed on familiar doggy.

" Coco " Mark chriped in running his hands over the soft,  fluffy fur of his beloved dog.

" Here they are " two muscled men whom Mark recognized as his father's bodyguard came into view. Mark let out a breath of relief.

" Finally I can return home. " 

" Get up and follow us boys. " 

Mark abruptly stood up , dusted his clothes and with Coco on his arms started walking. He halted his steps however when he saw that Jackson wasn't following him.

" Aren't you going to follow us ?" 

Jackson jerked out of his thoughts and his confused eyes landed on Mark's face.

" Is this real ?? Are we returning home ?" 

" Yes you dummy" 

Jackson let out his typical hyena laugh scaring the three boys who inturn glared at him. Shrugging his shoulders he lifted his lazy and started walking.

Minutes later they reached the clearing of forest and Mark could see a red car waiting for them. He ran towards the parked vehicle, opened the door and entered inside. Jackson scratched his head eyeing the car unable to take any actions.

" Enter inside boy " 

One of the body gaurd smiled at him and the other took driver's seat. Jackson sat down beside Mark awkwardly. He studied the interior of car in awe. Never in his life  had he rode this  much expensive car before. The engine roared into life and the car started moving forward. Mark played with his dog while Jackson gazed out of the window. 

" Where do you live boy ?" 

Jackson roated his head to the bodyguard's direction after a long pause he replied,

" Southern street " 

" Isn't that area a bit isolated ?" 

" Uh yeah , actually I kinda enjoy the peaceful environment " 

Nodding his head the bodyguard shifted his eyes back to road ahead.

Jackson resumed to watching the outside scenery. Suddenly he felt something heavy and found asleep Mark resting his head on his shoulder. He kept his lingering gaze on the boy and shook his head.

After hours of driving they reached Jackson's residence. He gently shook the sleeping boy.

" Mark, wake up. Let go of my hand " 

Ignoring his words Mark further cuddled to his hand.

" Mark " 

Jackson nudged Mark's cheeks.

" Don't go. " Mark mumbled in his sleep. A strong emotion tugged at Jackson's heart.  A pain for having to left the boy behind. Why did he suddenly felt this way towards his enemy ? Had he gotten used to Mark's company in those two days ? 

Shaking his thoughts clear he freed his hand somehow and with one last glance at sleeping boy he got off the car and thanked the bodyguards.

******

Mark raced to the kitchen as soon as the front door of his house was opened. He sat down on  the dinner table and ordered the maid who was seemingly frozen in a place with wide open, to serve him food.

" Y__young master is that you? "

" No it's my ghost. Of course it's me you dumb old lady. Now bring me food fast " 

Mark rolled his eyes at her.

" Y__yes young master " 

Varieties of food were placed in front of him within minutes and without further delay he started digging into the plate of his favourite pasta.

" Mmm it's delicious "  Mark moaned in satisfaction as the flavors invaded his taste buds.

It didn't take long for the boy to devour the whole food. Finally , when no food could pass through his food pipe then only did he stopped eating.

" Where's dad by the way ?" he asked wiping his mouth with tissue paper.

" He hasn't return form the States yet , young master" the maid replied.

" Oh , then who sent those men to find me ? " 

" We were worried about you young master. As master was gone with his new bodyguards , the gaurds he had left behind volunteered to go search for you " 

Mark felt disappointed. A hope had grown in his heart that his father was concerned about him but that hope was crumbled down to pieces as the brutal truth hit him hard , his father didn't even have time to notice his son was gone. 

" I am going to bed " 

" . Have a nice dream. I will inform master that you are back " 

" No need. " 

Mark slammed the door and ran to his untouched room. He changed into his pj 's and threw his body on the soft , cozy mattress. Closing his eyes shut he tried to sleep.

But the sleep didn't seem to arrive anytime soon. He tossed and turned in his bed , tried to throw off blanket and sleep , cuddled with favourite teddy bear. Still no sign of sleep. His mind wandered off to Jackson's warm embrace. What might be the other doing now ?  Had he eaten yet ?  

A warning bell rung inside his head , he shouldn't be thinking of Jackson , his enemy.

******

The door was slammed shut right in his face followed by high pitched scream.

" Bami, I am not ghost. Open the door please " 

Jackson knocked on the door harder trying to convince his little brother that he was not  some sort of ghost.

Bambam slightly pushed the door open and peered at Jackson , his body hidden behind the door.

" B___but __you __lost __forest "  He suttered out the words and Jackson knew his brother was extremely nervous.

" Baby bro. Two men found me and they helped be get back here. I am really the wild and y Jackson really " Jackson tried to prove his point by letting out high pitched hyena laugh.

" Come in " 

" Really ?" 

" I believe that you really are my brother. Noone else has that  annoying hyena laugh " 

Jackson chuckled in response and entered inside making himself comfortable on the coach . Bambam sat down beside him.

" So how's school going on ? Anything new ?  " 

" Just the gossip of you and Mark missing inside Sandra forest. Nothing new." 

Bambam scratched his neck , another thing he did when he was nervous. Dare he say he was friends with Yugyeom and they were working on JJ project, his brother will slit open his throat.

" How are Jaebum and Youngjae  doing ? " 

" As usual ,  too worried about you. They even volunteered to go inside the forest " 

" Typical overprotective friends " Jackson smiled. 

" How about Yugyeom and Jinyoung? Did JB and Jr. get into fight ? " 

" Only if you knew what happened " Bambam mumbled.

" Did you say something ? " Jackson raised his brows.

" No nothing " Bambam fake laughed " Tell me about your adventure in forest " 

Fortunately that diverted Jackson's attention and Bambam let out breath of relief he had been holding.

******

" Oh my god Jackson you are really back "  Youngjae pulled his cheeks for nth time now since he had seen Jackson enter inside college gate. Infact Jackson had predicted earlier he would get that sort of reaction from the younger. 

" Youngjae my cheeks are going to fall off if you keep on pulling them " 

" Sorry. It's just that I can't believe you are back. Like the real Jackson is standing in front of me. " 

Jackson laughed in response.

" Hurry back to your class or you'll be late " 

" Oh crap. See you later Jackson." 

Next was Jaebum who engulfed  Jackson into tight protective hug.

" JB I missed you " 

" I missed you too you reckless, idiot boy " 

" Did you just call me an idiot ? " 

" Yes I did. For 's shake you were lost in that big jungle Jackson. What if noone was able to find you ? What if you were starving to death ? What if ___? 

" I came back safe and sound , didn't I ? " Jackson cut off JB. " Isn't that enough ? " 

" Yes it is. " 

" Let's go back to class. I have tons to catch up with . " 

It was no wonder that every student eyed Jackson weirdly. Avoiding all the unnecessary stares , he headed to his class.

Jinyoung ,labelled as Mark's overprotective mother, pampered his son with love as soon as his eyes landed on the boy. Questions were fired at Mark continuously. ' Was he alright?' , ' Did he ate in jungle ? ' , ' Did he slept well ' ,' Did Jackson gave him any trouble? ' 

" Jinyoung stop asking me too many questions. " Mark grumbled rubbing his forehead in annoyance.

" Oh my god, Mark. You have lost too much weight. Did that boy made you work against your will ? " 

" Jinyoung . Stop talking " 

" You look too pale. Did you ___" 

" I AM FINE JINYOUNG GOD DAMN IT ! " 

Mark exploded slightly scaring Jinyoung .

Jinyoung expression truned from bewildered to sad kicked puppy and Mark instantly felt guilty.

" I am sorry okay. It's just that something has been messing with my head and I just need some peace. " 

" It's okay I'm not angry. Just don't stress out too much okay .Take your lunch in time and drink a lot of water. " 

" You never change " 

Mark shook his head parting his way with Jinyoung.

He bumped into somebody or rather somebody bumped into him.

" Is it your everday routine to bump into me huh ? " 

" Have you left your eyes at home Tuan . You bumped into me . " 

" It would have been much better if you were eaten by some wild beast in the jungle " 

" Seems like god never listens to you Mark. " Jackson clicked his tounge.

" Why are you so annoying  ? Ugh. I can't tolerate you "  Mark tugged at his own hair.

" I like making you mad " 

" Middle class " 

" Don't say that word or else "

" Or else what ? Middle class, middle class , middle class " 

" Or else I ____ I will kiss you ! " 

" Dare you do that "  Despite his anger , a soft blush appeared on his face unwillingly.

" Are you challenging me ?" Jackson leaned closer,  threatening to close the distance between them.

Mark was pinned on the wall before he could walk off to other direction. He tried to wriggle free but Jackson's grip was tight in his wrists.

" I thought you would change after forest incident but I was so wrong. Mark Tuan never changes.  Jackson's hot breath was fanning over Mark 's face and he craned his neck to avoid looking at the said boy.

" Look at me when I am talking to you. "  

Jackson's voice was demanding and high. Mark flinched at the pitch of voice. Jackson was too close to his liking but his body couldn't seem to react. He couldn't push the boy away so he just closed his eyes actually waiting for pair of lips to attach with his own.

" Ha ha ha . You look like a freshly picked red tomato " 

Jackson laughed at his face and ran off across the hallway to his class.

Mark raced to bathroom and splashed his face with cold water several times. His heart was drumming inside his chest so loud , he could feel it from outside , a werid warm feeling invaded his stomach and cherry blush formed on his cheeks , stubborn not to go away so easily. What was happening to him all of sudden ?

_____________________*************_________________

Hello from this lazy girl to dear readers. Hope you stay healthy and happy and ya, don't forget to leave comments below.

Love GOT7 and of course MARKSON!!!!!!!!

 

 

 

 

 

​​​