13 ;

Betraying Hearts

" Dad ! " Mark caught the old man before he could fall on the hard ground.

" Are you okay ? " 

Mr. Tuan nodded his head. His son finally noticed their things scattered outside. The ruthless men were haphazardly throwing his belongings out of the house.

" Mark, you stay here and try to convince Mrs. Park, I am going to ask for help with my fellow friends " 

" Okay dad. " 

Mr. Tuan left for seeking the help immediately. 

Mark tried to stop the men but they paid no attention to the crying boy. He was suppressing his anger but when his most treasured thing was thrown out like trash , he couldn't hold back anymore.

He picked up the bracelet first and then kicked the man who had dared to touch it , making him fall , a painful goarn escaped from the man's lips. Immediately the fallen man's friends came to his rescue. The leader of their group eyed Mark up and down.

" This stick man beat you up. Pathetic " 

" Zip up your mouth or else " Mark growled.

" Or else what ? You'll complain to your mother ? Hahaha "  A punch landed on the laughing man's face with a sickening crack. 

Fight broke out. One young boy against ten men. Mark was so busy in dodging the attacks of the leader that he failed to notice one of the men coming to his direction with an iron rod in his hand. He sung the rod ready to hit the lad but it was stopped midway by another hand.

Jackson kicked the man on the stomach. The loud scream made Mark and the leader snap their head towards Jackson's direction.

" What are you doing here ? ! "  Mark asked eyes widening in surprise.

The CEO ignored him instead focusing on the things scattered outside. 

" Pick these up and place them inside the house " He ordered the men.

" Who are you ? Why should we follow your orders?"

" He's CEO of T and W enterprise. This house is his now. Do as he says. "  Mrs. Park who now entered the scene faked a smile at Jackson.

" Sorry sir. We will do as you say " 

The men started lifting the boxes and things . Mark kept on watching the whole interaction dumbly.

" Why did you buy this house ? "  He finally asked.

" Because I wanted to. Gotta problem with that ?"

 Jackson had overheard Mark when he was cleaning the stains and followed the boy to this place.

" No not at all. But why are you placing my things back inside ? " 

" You aren't leaving this place " Jackson ordered.

Mark's lips stretched into beautiful smile. Jackson bought the house to help him ? 

" No need to be so happy . I didn't buy this house for you. I am going to overthrow this house soon and use this land for something useful. You can stay till then. A homeless personal assistant , that will hurt my reputation. " 

 Of course Jackson did it for own benefit , so silly of Mark to think that the younger still cared for him.

Mark dragged his feet inside the house and threw his body on the bed.  He was too tired to worry about anything. Before he could close his eyes, a slight pressure on the bed made him turn his head to that direction. He abruptly stood up and glared at the younger who was lying comfortable on his bed.

" Why are you here ? "

" This is my house , I can stay where ever I like. If you have any problem the door is open "

" Ugh ! " 

Mark walked out of the room , frustrated at Jackson's actions. Suddenly he remembered that his dad might be back soon. He had to chase Jackson away before Mr. Tuan could see that boy. He returned back to his room. 

Jackson was resting peacefully on the bed sheets  , eyes closed and for a split second Mark didn't want to disturb the younger but fear crashed in his mind once again and he poked Jackson's stomach to wake him up.

" Hey , wake up " 

Mark continued his administrations. Irritated , Jackson grabbed the older's hand and cuddled onto it , enjoying the warmth it provided.

" Mr . Wang " 

Mark freed his hand " Mr. Wang wake up "  and started shaking Jackson's body.

" Mr. Wang please wake up " 

No response.

" WANG YOU ARE GETTING ON MY NERVES " 

Mark kicked him out of the bed. Jackson landed on the hard floor and grunted in pain very much awake now.

" The you just did ! " 

He dusted the nonexistent dust from his clothes and gave Mark intense menacing glare.

" You have to get out of here fast " 

Mark started pushing his boss out of the room totally ignoring the other's burning gaze.

" No, I am staying here " 

" Don't you have your own mansion ?  What will happen to your name and fame if you stayed here?"

" Tuan stop pushing me " 

Mark didn't stop.

" I am warning you for the last time, stop pushing me " 

They were near the exit now with Mark applying all his power to drag Jackson out.

"YAH , MARK ING TUAN ! " 

Jackson grabbed his arms and shook him violently. Their eyes met and time seemed to have frozen. They were so close, yet so far from each other. Mark could see hate and cold in those brown irises.

Suddenly aware of his surrounding , Jackson pushed Mark aside , not so gently. 

" I am leaving .Don't think that I have lost. I would have stayed if I had wanted to but I don't have time to deal with you right now " 

" And ya , Mr. Tuan don't forget to be on time tomorrow. " 

Jackson grabbed his car keys and left for his mansion.

After a while , Mr. Tuan arrived very much tired and exhausted, his face painted with disappointment and worry then confusion upon seeing Mark alone with no any sign of the men or Mrs. Park.

" What happened here ? Where's everyone gone ? "

" Someone decided to buy this house and let us stay for a while. " Mark explained without giving much detail.

" Who might have bought this house " 

His dad was really one curious cat.

" I don't know dad. " 

" Whoever it is god bless them " 

" Only if you knew the truth "  Mark thought.

" Dad , take your medicine before going to bed okay ? "  Mark shouted from his room. He layed on his bed thinking of the events that happened earlier. Mind occupied with thoughts of Jackson Wang, he closed his eyes.

 

" Only five minutes left " Mark glanced at his wrist watch before sprinting towards Jackson's office. He blamed his bed for being so comfortable on the morning.

On his way to the office , he collided with someone making them fall on the hard floor. 

" Watch where you are going ! " A high pitched female voice shouted at him.

" I am so sorry " Mark bowed in apology trying to help the female.

" Don't touch me with your filthy hands. Who let you enter inside ? " 

She spittied out eyeing his clothes " Looks like your begger parents send you here to beg for money . " 

" Don't drag my parents in this. I said sorry already , didn't I ? " 

" Sorry! ? That won't be enough to cover the damage you did. Look at my clothes they are dirty now. Do you even have any idea how much this dress cost? You are in no position to afford it , consider yourself lucky you got to see it at least " 

" Listen . Just because you're female doesn't mean that I'll tolerate whatever you say. I may not be able to afford standard clothes but unlike you who doesn't even know what to cover and what to show ,I do have dressing sense. If I wiped that make up caked face of yours , your so called ' I am beautiful than others ' ego will shatter into pieces " 

Had it been any other fight Mark would have ignored her words but the girl dared to insult his parents which he can't and won't tolerate. 

Everyone started gathering around hearing the commotion going on between two employees including CEO himself.

" What's going on in here ? And why are you on floor Mia ? " 

' Mia , the name sounds some what familiar ' Mark thought.

" Jackson " she latched herself to the CEO fake tears falling from her fake eyelashes.

" This boy pushed me on the floor and afterwards insulted me " 

" I didn't pushe______" 

" Mr. Tuan I hadn't expected such behavior from you. " Jackson gave him dark, cold look 

" And why are you not in your respective office ? Get back to work now " 

The staffs hurried back to resume their work , leaving the three behind.

" Do you know this boy ? "  Mia asked leaning even closer to Jackson.

" He is my person assistant " 

" WHAT ! ? How ? I mean look at him. What will people say if they knew you hired a poor filthy boy?"

" I have my own reasons to hand him this position " 

" If you say so Jacky " 

Mark rolled his eyes at the nickname. 

" Mr. Tuan apologize to her " 

" Huh ? ! Why ? I didn't do anything. " 

" Didn't you hear what I just said ? " 

Jackson glared at him and Mark huffed out a quick 'sorry ' 

" That's no way to ask for apology Mr. Tuan. Get on your knees and beg " 

" Are you kidding me ? ! No way in the hell I am going to beg with this " 

" TUAN ! " 

" If you want than do it yourself " 

Mark left angry Jackson and stunned Mia standing there. He went to his cabin and started checking the files and work schedule that was placed on the desk . His phone vibrated in his pocket, fishing it out he received the call.

" Markiee. Where are you  ? " 

" I am at work Sunny." 

" My Markie is so busy working for his handsome boss that he forgot his sister ? " 

" How can I forget my baby ? You are always in my mind "

" No need to lie " Sunny chuckled " You are probably busy drooling over your y boss to even think about me  "

 " Eww. He's not that y for Mark Tuan to drool over him "  They both giggled.

" How's every thing going on there Su______" 

The mobile phone was snatched out of his hold. 

" Give my phone back " 

Mark demanded.

" What was that back there ? "  Jackson kept the mobile out of Mark's reach.

" Give it back ! " 

" Don't show me that attitude Tuan " 

" Or else what ? You'll fire me ?  Go ahead and do it "

Jackson took a step towards Mark and Mark backed away until he was pinned to the wall by younger's tight grip on his shoulder.

" Don't test my anger Tuan , you'll regret it " 

He tightened his grip on older.

" Stop. It hurts "  Mark whimpered.

" Oh so you are in pain huh ? It's nothing compared to what you had did to me back then " 

Jackson seethed and slammed his fist on the wall, injuring his right hand. Blood painted his fist red but he didn't even flinch.

Mark instinctively grabbed Jackson's wrist and checked the wound.

" Oh my god , your hand is bleeding " 

The younger of the two yanked away his hand harshly. " Don't pretend to care Tuan " 

" Close your mouth and come with me " 

Mark dragged Jackson towards bathroom against his will. He opened the tap first and started cleaning the blood.

Jackson flinched with the certain contact of water and wound. 

" Is it very painful ? " 

" No , I am used to pain " 

" No one is used to pain Mr. Wang " 

Mark grabbed the first aid kit and they returned back to his office. He made the CEO sit on the chair. He fished out soothing cream and applied it on the wounded hand before wrapping the bandage carefully around it.

Jackson kept looking at Mark's face the whole time. The older's gaze held such gentleness and care that it remained him of Mark he had fell in love with once. But the thought disappeared as soon as it came. He can't fall for that innocent look again.

" All done " 

Mark kissed the wrapped up hand. Realizing what he just did he blushed and turned other way.

" Uhm, ya, um thank you "  Jackson couldn't think straight after that cute action from Mark. 

" No problem " 

Mark could hear the opening and closing of door. After the younger was gone Mark let out breath of relief.

" Oh wait my phone ? ! "

 

Jackson was in his office checking the files when his phone buzzed. He put the file down and checked his mobile. Nothing.

" Oh yea , Tuan's phone " 

He took out the phone from his front pocket. 

" Silly boy doesn't even have screen lock " 

He opened the message app. Some one named Sunny had send the message to Mark.

' Markie I am waiting for you. Arrived here soon okay. I love you " 

Something bubbled up inside Jackson's heart , he felt burning sensation there. In rage , he threw the device on the cemented floor.

The shattering pieces of the mobile phone remained him of his heart that had shattered once upon a time .

___________________________________________________

Hey there, beautiful and amazing readers. How are you all ??? Hope you are taking good care of your health ^_^ 

BRING BACK MARKSON SHOW !!!!!!!!