1 :

Betraying Hearts

Students were scattered around the ground of Seoul College , an institution famous for rich and beautiful students. Girls, wearing high heels and short dress with makeup covered face were chatting and laughing probably talking about the handsome boy they saw in the college while boys were eyeing the girls their lips. Jackson's nose scrunched up in disgust. He honestly hated the so called rich students in this college. Jackson wasn't rich. He and his brother Bambam were taken by this college due to their amazing  talents and good looks. Jackson hadn't wanted to join this particular college but he couldn't crush down his little brother's hope after seeing how Bambam's excited eyes held happiness in them. And Jackson can do anything to make their loved one's happy. He had found two other students who were from middle family class like him. Youngjae,  was innocent sweet heart,  lovedand adored by everyone. He had angelic voice that could rob heart of any girls while JB had this mysterious dark aura that attracted the students attention to him. He was short tempered , his angry face was hella scary that could make you piss in your pants. Despite his tough cold look he had soft heart. He was always there to help his friends be it financial support or physical support. Jackson was also quite famous himself. He was handsome with fit body, could speak five different languages fluently, skilled in playing piano, sing as well as rap and moreover he was captain of fencing and basketball team. Girls drooled over his looks some even asked him out but Jackson denied all the offers. He wanted someone who loved him because of his personality , not his looks. Sighing under his breath Jackson shifted his eyes to the novel he was reading. 

Suddenly the girls seized their conversation, everyone's attention shifted towards the open gate. Jackson didn't even have to glance up to know that his sworn enemy, Mark Tuan with his friends Yugyeom and Jinyoung had arrived. Yugyeom was the youngest of three but tallest. Jackson sometimes envied  his height. Everyone in the college knew him as gaint baby. He has innocent looks but he is really evil. Jinyoung also known as cold hearted prince is famous for his innocent baby face and looks. He is the only one who isn't scared of JB. JB and Jinyoung are enemies just like Mark and Jackson but they don't always fight. Speaking of Mark , that boy is drop dead gorgeous with twinkling brown eyes, milky white flawless skin and perfect smile. Every girl dreamed of him as their boyfriend . They showed off in front of him some even asked him out but he flat out rejected them. He talked with only selected people who met his stranders. He was one hell of a spoiled boy. He held this pride that he was rich , always showing off to Jackson's friends calling them middle class and filthy. Jackson hated him from every fibre of his body and Mark returned the feeling equally. 

Jackson was so drowned in the context of the story that he didn't see Mark and his gangs approaching him. Mark had his attention on his mobile phone . Both of them were lost in their own activities not paying attention to their surroundings. As a result they collided , Jackson instinctively caught Mark midway from falling, his hands wrapped around the boy's waist while Mark was clutched Jackson's shirt. Upon seeing who it was Jackson dropped Mark on the ground instantly. Everyone gasped, the college prince was thrown to the dirty ground means hell broke loose. Students gathered around them waiting for the fight to start. Jr. glared at smirking Jaebum while Yugyeom watched them in amusement. Mark stood up and dusted his clothes , his left eye was twitching expression deadly. His slited eyes glared at Jackson who was grinning at him. 

" How dare you filthy middle class drop me on the ground like that " his voice was gravely.

" I thought the college prince doesn't like being held by middle class like me " Jackson mocked him smirking.

" You !" Mark snatched the book from Jackson's hand and threw it on the ground. Before Jackson could pick it up he crushed the book with his feet.

Jackson's blood boiled. Mark had crossed his limit. That book was his most cherished treasure and his enemy destroyed it. Jackson slammed Mark on the nearby wall. His one arm on Mark's throat while his free hand pineed the struggling boy's hand above his head.

" Stay in your lane Tuan." Jackson applied more pressure to his arm causing Mark to cough. " or I will not think twice before ripping off your throat." 

Jackson was too close to Mark's face. Their breath mingled together and eyes glared at each other. None of them willing to back down. Mark was struggling to break free while Jackson was helding him in place.

While two boys were fighting, Bambam was in his fanboy mode. He secretly shipped Mark and Jackson. He was drooling at the sight in front of him . Mark and his brother were too close,  one slight movement and their lips will be attached. Fishing out his phone from his front pocket of jeans he clicked on camera logo and snapped as many pictures as he could. Much to his dismay the kiss didn't happen but he was able to save the picture in his Markson folder.

Mark formulated an evil idea in his mind. He smirked at Jackson and kicked him in the place where sun doesn't shine. Jackson fell down groaning in pain. His eyes burning with tears , face red from the unbearable pain he was experiencing.

" Next time don't forget who your enemy is " Mark passed Jackson , shoes making clicking sound with the concrete.

The crowd cleared as the students resumed to their previous activities. JB and Bambam helped Jackson stand up.

" Are you alright ?" JB asked dusting Jackson's clothes.

Jackson shook his head. 

" That kicked me in the nuts " 

Bambam and JB chuckled at him.

" Honestly,  Mark is something else. You looked so funny when he kicked you " both of them started laughing.

" Are you guys in my team or his " Jackson eyed them suspicious.

" Of course we are team Jackson " 

********

The atmosphere inside the classroom was tense. Mark and Jackson had been  too busy boring holes at each other's head that they didn't listen to what their teacher was saying .

" Mark , Jackson this is not your dating place. Pay attention to your book not at each other. " the teacher's voice echoed on the classroom walls.

Both of them averted their eyes, face turning red in embarrassment. Mark clenched his jaw,  his nostrils flared in anger.

 Taking out his sketch book he started drawing. After few minutes of sketching Mark detached the paper and started stabbing it with his pen letting out all his anger on the drawing. Jackson was watching all this very curiously. He stretched his neck as far as possible trying to get a glimpse of sketch Mark was stabbing but Mark hid the paper quickly.

Cursing under his breath Jackson averted his eyes to the whiteboard. The bell rang outside signalling the class had ended. Jackson closed his notebook and watched Mark do the same , with his keen eyes. His only focus was on the drawing. Mark stood up from his seat, leaving the drawing on the desk and went out of the class probably to hang out with Jr and Yugyeom.

Jackson scanned the surrounding making sure no one was looking before grabbing the paper that sat on top of Mark's desk. He studied the drawing. The sketch was of stickman that was wearing snapback and Mark had put a label on it as Jackson Wang. The figure was covered in holes due to Mark's earlier stabbing. Jackson tore the paper into pieces, steam escaping through his ears.

Mark reentered the class and found his sketch gone.

" Who the hell took my sketch ? he seethed grabbing attention of everyone present in class.

Mark grabbed his sitting partner by his shirt's collar.

" Tell me you filthy pig who took my sketch. Did you take it away ?"  the boy trembled in fear shaking his head furiously.

" Don't even try lying "  Mark bared his teeth at the boy." Do you know who I am ? I am son of a billionaire. Filthy middle class like you are my servents. I can kick you out of this college "  

Mark raised his hand to slap the boy but his hand was stopped midway by none other than Jackson. 

" Leave the boy alone Tuan, I took your sketch " 

Mark freed his hand from Jackson's tight grip.

" Who the hell gave you permission to touch my things?" 

" And who the hell gave you permission to draw my sketch and stab it " Jackson fired back.

" I don't need anyone's permission. "  Mark sassed.

Mark was getting on Jackson's nerves again with ' I am so rich ' attitude. Jackson grabbed his shirt, the fabric wrinkling on his tight grip.

" Listen here , just because you have money doesn't mean I will respect you. Take your money with you and clean your attitude first "  Jackson spat.

Mark was opening his mouth but got silent when the principal entered inside. He took his seat red faced.

" I will get you back Jackson Wang. This time I will make sure you regret insulting me " he muttered.

" Good afternoon class. I am here to infrom you all that our college is taking you students for study visit on Sandra forest. The visit will be held tomorrow. Don't bring anything with you except for your mobile phone. Is that clear ?" the principal informed.

" Yes sir. " 

Nodding his head in satisfaction he left the classroom.

After the college was over Mark ,Jinyoung and Yugyeom hurried to their respective car talking about the study visit. Jackson waited for Bambam outside the gate. He caught sight of his brother among the crowd of students and waved his hand at him to come over. Bambam rushed to his side bumping with students and apolozing.

" Jackson are you going to study trip tomorrow ?" He asked excitedly.

" Yes I am. " Jackson replied handing him helmet.

" You are so lucky " Bambam pouted locking the helmet's hook " They aren't taking us " 

Jackson ruffled Bambam's hair smiling affectionately at him.

" Don't worry Bami, they will take you for visit someday " 

Jackson started his bike and Bambam sat behind. A car passed by them, dust flied everywhere causing them to curse at the driver. Jackson could see Mark inside the car smirking at them. Controlling his temper he drived to his residence.

Jackson had small , beautiful house . It was away from the noise of city giving you a peaceful , healthy environment. Bambam loved peace.So Jackson had given special effort in selecting the place. Ever since their parents died the brothers had a very hard life. They were cut off from financial support. Jackson had worked day and night to collect money for this home. It was special to them , very special. Bambam's health condition wasn't good either. Jackson had to take care of his brother, his study and his job at same time. 

Grabbing the key from his pocket Jackson unlocked the door. A warm , cozy feeling welcomed them. Jackson threw his body on the sofa while Bambam entered his room to change. Jackson closed his eyes thinking of  study visit tomorrow.

********

Next day when Jackson entered the college gate , everyone had gathered at the ground. Excitement was plastered all over their faces except for one face that belonged to Mark Tuan. He was wearing thin T-shirt with ripped jeans and sneakers looking all cool and stylish while Jackson was wearing his long sleeved shirt with jacket , black skinny jeans and converse. The principal clapped his hands grabbing everyone's attention.

" So students are you ready for the visit ?" 

" YES !!! " everyone shouted  while Mark rolled his eyes.

They were led to the bus and everyone took the seat quickly with their friends. Jackson took second sit by window. Mark climbed inside the bus looking for empty sit. Unfortunately the only empty seat was beside Jackson. He stood near the seat crossing his arm. Jackson glanced at him.

" Why don't you sit down ?" he had mocking grin plastered on his face.

" No thanks " Mark rolled his eyes.

The bus suddenly started causing Mark to jerk forward and fall on Jackson's lap. Everyone laughed at them. Mark quickly stood up and sat on the empty seat beside Jackson facing other direction.

After what felt like hours of ride they reached their destination, Sandra forest. The forest was huge and kinda scary. 

" Students be careful and follow the sign boards. If you get lost we may not be able to find you again. " the principal warned them.

Nodding their heads, everyone headed to the jungle. There were little sign boards as teacher had said earlier. They kept on following it and studying varieties of trees on their way. Mark lazily followed the crowd. Everyone scattered forming their own groups and heading different ways. Jackson and Mark were left behind. Mark took angry strides going one way whereas Jackson took the opposite way that of Mark. In their anger, both forgot to follow the little sign boards.

_________________________*********_______________________________

Thank you everyone for supporting this story. I tried to make this chapter good but I know I failed miserably : (  Hope you aren't angry at me.

Anyway have a good day and keep on smiling ^_^ 

MARKSON IS LIFE!!!!!!!