Window

Friends and Neighbors ~ Namjin
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jin's POV

 

After school I walk home with Tae in a good mood. He was pumped that the school dance was going to work out, and we were both messing around. "I'm proud of you Tae, really."

 

"Thanks Jin, it really means a lot. You almost sound like mom though, haha." Tae responds.

 

"I do not!" I whine.

 

"Whatever you say, Mama Jin." he teases.

 

We bump each other around as we get up the pathway to the house. From the corner of my eye I see movement from a window upstairs in the house next door. Probably just the new neighbors walking around.

 

I say a quick hello and tell my parents about my day briefly and make my way up the stairs to my room. As I walk in a movement by the window catches my eye. I turn around to see Namjoon looking in my window. I give him a questioning look, a little startled, and he gives a small wave and smile. I think he is saying sorry when he quickly closes his curtains. Huh, weird.

 

I sit down at my desk and check out my different social medias on my computer. Nothing much here.

 

I pull out my homework and get to work. The calculus homework is pretty easy for me, so I get that done in a few minutes. I bang out the rest of my homework in a little under an hour and make my way back downstairs.

 

"Have you guys seen the new neighbors any?" I say to my family in the living room.

 

"Well, I saw him out our front window this morning when he was walking by. He seems nice, but shy. You should introduce yourself Jin, get to know him. He will probably go to your school." My mother told me.

 

"I was planning on doing that mama, just not today, hopefully tomorrow."

 

"Okay then honey, just make sure you make him feel welcome. Maybe we can bake them a pie or something after dinner."

 

I smile. "That sounds fun mama, I'm up to it if you are."

 

I love to bake and cook. Yeah, add that to another part of being gay, but I always have liked to help m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter