Fruit Ninja

Friends and Neighbors ~ Namjin
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Namjoon's POV

 

It seemed to happen in slow motion. I could feel the smack of the orange against my palm, and a split second later I knew it would go really out-of-the-way. The orange sailed through the air, and I knew it would hit him. My smiles were quickly turned into looks of horror within half a second.

 

The orange went with a lot of force, and I covered my mouth with my hands as I watched hit Jin straight in the eye. I could tell it hurt, and nothing could describe how bad I felt.

 

As it hit him he fell back, and we all let out a shout. We all ran around and surrounded the now unconscious Jin sprawled out with the cafeteria chair, the orange still rolling across the room.

 

"SOMEONE GET THE NURSE, FAST!" Yoongi shouted, voice full of alarm.

 

Several student nodded and ran out of the cafeteria, leaving the rest to watching surprise as the rest of us surrounding Jin. Jimin was down on his knees, leaning down to hear if Jin was breathing. Jimin nodded to our relief.

 

"My first day here, and I about killed a new friend with an orange.." I say with regret. They all chuckled.

 

"Don't worry, you just kinda knocked him out, he's just going to have to make sure he didn't hit his head hard on the floor after falling off the chair. He's just going to have a nasty black eye for a few weeks, and a headache, that's all. Don't worry." Jungkook assures, butting his arms on my shoulder, "Besides, now you will have a rep so that no one will mess with you, I mean, You knock someone out with an orange Namjoon, and ORANGE!"

 

We all laughed, but it quickly died down when several teachers and the two school nurses came rushing in. They did all the checks we did, and carefully loaded him on a little gurney.

 

As they were wheeling them out, I started to follow, but was quickly stopped by an older man.

 

"I'm sorry sir, you cannot come with us, just relax and attend your classes, your friend should b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter