Uncle

Friends and Neighbors ~ Namjin
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Namjoon POV

 

Nothing could ever top Jin’s face when I covered him in pie. I try to think of something else funnier, but it does not work. I chuckle to myself at these thoughts and walk up the stairs to get a shower.

 

I go in my drawers and pull out a navy pair of basketball shorts and a black t-shirt to sleep in. I grimace at my white t-shirt stained with red. I put all my cherry soiled clothes in a plastic store bag all together to bring down to the laundry room when I finish showering.

 

I let the steady stream of water massage my shoulders as I take a deep breath. I slowly start to try and feel the dried cherry bits off my face, neck, and arms. It was more painful than I thought it would be. The dry sticky substance almost felt like I was waxing myself and I peeled it off. I was terrible. Why couldn’t have been something less sticky, like pumpkin pie? A few minutes later I finally got all the gunk off.

 

After one more quick rinse, I head out of the shower, towel wrapped around my waist. I take one more look in the mirror to assure that I have gotten all the cherry off. Looks like I did, but my face is a little redder than normal. I also see a few pieces of hair that surround my face are a slight shade of pink. I curse Jin under my breath and walk into my room.

 

One thing I love about this house is that I have my own bathroom, and it’s attached to my room. It would be weird walking around the house to get from the bathroom to my room in a towel before because I’ve always been shy about myself, even though it was just my mom and I, but now I had nothing to worry about.

 

I walk towards my bed, humming Hard Carry to myself. I reach down for the black t shirt, and catch movement in the corner of my eye. I realize that I see it from my window and freeze. I drop the shirt back on my bed and slowly turn around. It’s almost like a mirror image of myself, but it’s not me with a towel around my waist-it's Jin.

 

The window seems to act like a funny mirror because I am looking and Jin and he is looking at me, we both share the same frozen faces of embarrassment and surprise. Right then we both rush to our windows, and close the curtains. I’m breathing heavily and I slowly let myself slide my back down the walk until I am sitting on my floor.

 

“What is it with this window!?” I ask myself. I make a mental note to never open the curtains again, and bury my face in my hands. My face is still hot as I sit there and just breathe. Then my mind wanders back to Jin.

 

He did look rather good, he has a decent 6 pack there, goodness knows how with all the food he eats. His hair looked great wet, an almost perf

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter