Cherries, Questions, And Fights

Friends and Neighbors ~ Namjin
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jin’s POV

 

“Namjoon came to check on his Jinnnieeee!!!!!” I here Jungkook screaming like a preteen girl. I can help but snicker, but feel bad for Namjoon. Today had been a pretty peaceful day, I got to sleep in and recover some. I never realized how wore out I was from yesterday. And then these bozos came after school. My resting time was done.

I heard the bozos storm down the stairs to go bring up Namjoon. They were all giggly and acting silly. I had no idea what was wrong with these boys. I sigh and just snuggle into my covers. I was still not planning on leaving my bed.

 

“Namjoonie is here!” Jungkook exclaims, suddenly popping into my door way.

 

“I know Kook, I heard you before.” I chuckle.

 

He is soon pushed into my room by the others corralling Namjoon in my room. He looks flustered and unsure what to do. Poor thing didn't realize how crazy this bunch is. Oh well, Hobi already told him he was stuck with us so… I guess he learned his lesson.

 

Namjoon is nudged into the room until he is standing at the end of my bed unsure what what to do next.

 

“You’re such a good husband for your Jinnie, why don’t you give him his missed work that we all know you worked hard to gather for him today.” Yoongi says teasingly, provoking a light shade or red to appear on Namjoon’s face.

 

“You are seriously still on that idea Yoongi?” I ask, have joking half annoyed. I didn't like that he was being this inconsiderate, we only Just met Namjoon for goodness sakes!

 

“You are the Umma and Appa of our group, I already told you that last night Jin.” Yoongi says with a grin, showing no remorse. I hope he doesn't remember anything else from our convo last night.

 

Suddenly Yoongi’s face lights up. “Speaking of last night… WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED WITH THE CHERRIES!?!?” he asks shouting at me with curiosity.

 

Well then, so much for that thought.

 

The others perk up at after hearing this question, their curiosities growing as well.

 

“Cherries? What is it with you and fruit Jin? What is Yoongi talking about?” Jimin asks, grin forming on his face.

 

Namjoon has slowly inched his way to the side of the room while these questions are being asked. I can tell he is enjoying this conversation just as much as I am.

 

“I was texting Jin last night, asking how he was feeling after yesterday, and he said something about having cherries still in his nose. He wouldn't tell me last night and said he would tell me today…” Yoongi explained. He turns around and looks at me expectantly. “So, what’s the story with the cherries??”

 

I hear a snicker from the side of the room. Namjoon has finally cracked. Everyone hear him and turns around, suddenly remembering he was there.

 

Yoongi turns a 180 and faces Namjoon with a raised eyebrow. “I actually think Namjoon should help explain this to us, he seems to know something we don’t!” Yoongi presses, walking toward Namjoon.

 

Color drains from Namjoon’s face, I can tell he regrets that slip. Yoongi with the help of Tae grabs Namjoon by the wrists and bring him back to my bed. They push him with enough force and he ends up sprawled on my bed. He also lands on my leg.

 

“Ow!” I shout at them. “Stop roughhousing! Ya!”

 

Namjoon turns to me and I can see an apology forming on his lips. I stop him before it verbally comes out.

 

“You’re not a fault Namjoon, it’s these other bozos.” They others laugh and Namjoon continues to sit on my bed, contemplating whether he should bother to get up. The others form a circle around us, now not giving Namjoon an option.

 

“Tell us, both of you,” Tae says with an evil smile. I vowed to myself I would get him back later, along with Yoongi.

 

Namjoon and I were victims of this interrogation, and we were stuck like chuck. We were surrounded by expecting faces. After a few moments of silence, Jungkook cleared his throat. “Come on now…” he gave us his cutest bunny smile that I can seldom ever resist.

 

Tae

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter