Really Tae

Friends and Neighbors ~ Namjin
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Namjoon’s POV

 

I smile and look over at Jin sitting next to me. His eyes are closed and I can tell he’s enjoying the music. I’m happy that what I said to him made him feel better. He really did look good with his glasses, not that he didn’t without them. I never thought someone like him would be so self-conscious. The bruise didn’t even look too bad.

 

I continue to think to myself and listen to music until we arrive at school. Tae, Yoongi, Jin, and I all get off the bus together and head to the cafeteria. We are soon all happily eating and joking around, and I’m filled with warmth. I really feel like I belong here. I smile at my new friends. My sadness from leaving my old friends is slowly dissipating. They turned out to not seem to care about me after I left, so in all honestly it was not worth it.

 

We all get up to go to class when the bell rings, and I’m relieved to not have injured anyone. I’m talking to Jungkook as we are walking out and I walk into the doorway. Jungkook laughs and so do I. Guess I can take back that thought.

 

Classes seem to fly by and it’s already time for lunch. We all sit together and share gossip and news from our day so far.

 

“I felt like I had a 100 pound weight on my shoulders sitting between Mina and Taeyang,” Jimin starts bringing in his slice of this gossip pie.

 

‘Ugh pie, I swear I still smell cherries’, I think to myself.

 

“They just had a nasty breakup and I was scared to get hit with one of those daggers. Mina was giving him a death glare. She is still really mad at him.” Jimin says.

 

“Why did they break up?” Hobi asks.

 

“She caught Taeyang in the bathroom last week with Minsoon” Jimin replies, earning small gasps from us.

 

“He is a dog, shame on both him and Minsoon, Mina has a right to be mad. I know I would be.” Jin says in disgust.

 

The rest of us nod in agreement and decided to move on. A new topic is about to ensue when a shout from the other side of the cafeteria gets our attention. We recognize the guy as part of the student council, and is confirmed when Tae smiles and says, “There is Jaebam.” Jaebam is standing on an empty table and has gotten everyone’s attention.

 

“The student council has created an opportunity for the talent of Daejeon Preparatory Academy. As you know, there is the winter dance coming up, though unfortunately were slightly below budget for a good DJ. We have decided to let you have a chance to show us your talents. There will be tryouts where mus

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter