The Boy Scouts

Friends and Neighbors ~ Namjin
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Namjoon’s POV

 

I can’t help but chuckle seeing Jin bouncing up and down on the couch next to me.

 

“I can’t believe it’s on! I haven’t seen it in forever.” Jin says, clearly excited.

 

“Yeah, you came just in time. I figured you liked Disney movies and saw this coming on. I didn’t think you would be this excited though.” I laugh.

 

“OF COURSE! Tangled is my favorite.” He basically screamed.

 

“I think I figured that one out,” I say.

 

We are waiting five more minutes before it comes on. I stand up and decided to make us some popcorn.

 

“You want some popcorn?” I ask.

 

“Yes!” He replies with equal enthusiasm as before.

 

I shake my head and go into the kitchen. He was like a three-year-old at Disneyland. This was going to be fun.

 

After the movie, and Jin playing all the roles in the movie, he went home. I’ve never had so much fun watching a movie with anyone.

 

A few minutes after Jin leaves my mom is back home. I’m just finishing up washing the popcorn bowls.

 

“Looks like you had company,” she says smiling, walking into the kitchen.

 

“Yeah,” I reply, “Jin came over and watched a movie with me, hope that’s alright.”

 

“Of course, I told him that he is always welcome.” She says.

 

We shuffle about the kitchen floor for a minute and I say goodnight and head to bed. I knew I would need lots of rest to deal with the boys tomorrow.

 

I wake up at 12:45 pm, and rush to get ready. I throw on a black sweater and some jeans and put on some sneakers. I quickly brush my teeth and rush downstairs. I grab an apple and my coat and rush out the door. Thank goodness I live next door with three minutes to spare. Layana answers the door when I knock and welcomes me inside.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter