Fighting and Scolding

Friends and Neighbors ~ Namjin
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Namjoon’s POV

 

The adrenaline coursed through my veins, determination and male nature taking over. I was going to win this fight, injured or not, he started it. He could hear Jin’s rapid breaths and see the naughty glare in his eyes. I was smiling, ready to win, Jin not able to get out from under me.

 

“What were you saying earlier?” I asked, confidence filling me to the brim. I get a tough look in return.

 

“OW! MY ARM!!” Jin suddenly shouts, concern instantly filling me. I quickly get off of him, feeling bad again. I can’t keep hurting him!

 

“Oh my goodness I’m sorry Jin! Are you okay!?” I asked, panicking.

 

He mutters something, but I can’t hear him, so I lean closer.

 

“What was that?” I ask? I suddenly find myself on my back, looking up in the eyes of Jin, smiling triumphantly.

 

“I said,” he growls, “I am your hyung, and I will always win. Don’t underestimate me!”

 

I look up at him in disbelief. Hyung sure was smart! But he played with my feelings! I can’t let him do that! I look at him, not knowing what to do.

 

“I demand five dollars from each of you who betted against Jin!” Hobi shouts. They all groan and take out their wallets.

 

“I demand half of that!” Jin shouts at Hobi. I guess they placed bets when we were fighting, I couldn’t hear.

 

“Nice try though Namjoon, no need to be ashamed,” Jin says to me, smooth like a snake.

He gets up off of me and struts away, but I stick my leg out to trip him. I quickly jump up, and I am once again on top.

 

“Who said I was done?” I tease. Jin responds with a struggle, and the next thing I know we are both rolling around, fighting without best efforts. Let’s just say we’ll both never make the wrestling team..

 

Jin is again on top of me, looking at me with wild eyes when the door suddenly bursts open. My blood turns cold.

 

“KIM SEOKJIN WHAT IN GOD’S CREATION IS GOING ON UP HERE YOU SHOULD BE RESTING YOUNG MAN! GET OFF NAMJOON AT ONCE!” his mom yells at us.

 

My face burns and I can see he is bright red as well. He gets off me quickly and scurries to his bed. The others are poorly trying to contain their laughter.

 

“As for the rest of you, what are you thinking havin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter