It Was Just An Orange

Friends and Neighbors ~ Namjin
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jin’s POV

 

I walk in the door exhausted. My head is spinning slightly from the excitement, and I’m leaning up against the hallway by the front door, eyes squeezed shut tight. I’m taking deep breaths, and let it subside. After about two minutes I proceed and go up to my bedroom. I take off my shirt and toss it in the hamper. I grab a pink sleeping t-shirt and black basketball shorts and took them on my bed, and walk into the bathroom built into my room.

 

The shower is relaxing and helps me regroup for the day. I gently clean my face and my eyes, taking special care around the bruised one. I winced at my own touch. Namjoon was going to get something else, this black eye was bad.

 

After a long cleansing shower I make my way out of the bathroom, towel wrapped tight around my waist. I walk into my room and stretch out. I’m walking to my bed as a movement by my window catches my eye. I slowly turn and find what almost seems to be a mirror image of what I look like right now, but instead it is Namjoon looking back at me. I feel my face burn as I rush to the window. What was with us and looking through windows!? I quickly close the curtains, and then sink down the wall next to it and breathe.

 

Namjoon looked pretty good, has a nice figure, I think to myself, then quickly wince. ‘I really need to stop with these thoughts, he’s probably straight and I just met him. The guy knocked me out with an orange for goodness sakes!’ I mutter to myself, shaking my head. I quickly regroup and stand back up.

 

I get dressed and grab my phone. I flip it open, and see I haven't gotten any text messages. ‘Glad my friends care about my health’, I think to myself. I walk at a not too brisk pace out of my room to avoid getting dizzy, and my my way downstairs.

 

I turn the corner at the bottom of the stairs and I see my parents talking and laughing on the couch. Tae looks out of breath from laughing, sitting on the chair across from them.

 

“What’s so funny?” I ask, suddenly getting their attention.

“Nothing, we just can’t buy fruit now, we’re concerned  for your health,” Tae spits out, instantly break

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter