Orange

Friends and Neighbors ~ Namjin
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jin's POV

 

The cold wind whipped everything around outside as we got off the bus. My cheeks hurt from a mixture of the cold, and from smiling and laughing so much this morning. I could just tell Namjoon and I were going to get along great.

 

We both had common interests, loved GOT7, had similar childhood memories, and even though his favorite color wasn't pink, I could tell we were going to be just fine. I couldn't help but notice his features the whole time. The uniform fit him really well. Somehow he looked good in it while everyone, just kinda wore it. He looked great.

 

We were making a commotion with all the laughing and talking, and got several strange looks. Everyone could tell Namjoon was the new kid, giving him mixed looks of curiosity, and lust from a good majority of the girls. I didn't like that.

 

I stepped a little closer to Namjoon in a protective way and continued to chat all the way to the cafeteria.

 

Yoongi didn't talk much, but he was definitely judging, you could just see it in his face. I could tell he liked Namjoon, but he still had a hunch I was fantasizing about the new boy next door, so he had that to think about.

 

As we made our way to the line, Namjoon stepped away.

 

"I'm not hungry, I ate at home, can I just sit with you guys though?" he asked shyly.

 

Poor guy didn't want to stand out. I stepped out of line and had Yoongi save my place, not without a teasing wink, and walked Namjoon to our table so he could meet the guys.

 

As we approached the table, Jungkook let out his cute bunny smile as he saw Namjoon.

 

"Hey, Namjoon! It's great you're going here!" Jungkook greeted loudly, clearly happy. He could be the happiest guy, or the darkest, but today worked in Namjoon's favor.

 

"It's great to see you too Jungkook! I'm glad to know you, and to have gotten to know Jin here, and that we can all hang out! I've met Yoongi, you, and Jin, but what are your names?" Namjoon asked in the direction of Jimin, Hobi, and my brother Tae.

 

"Well," I say putting my arm around Tae, "This is actually my brother Tae, he's actually the treasurer for student council too, so you won't see him much. Luckily!" I said teasing, earning a punch in the arm from little Tae.

 

"Actually, it's your loss, I'm the fun one here," Tae replied in an over exaggerated tone, throwing in a little dance move. We all laughed and conti

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter