Chapter 9

IT'S YOU

 Suddenly, I saw a nail on the floor.

I shouted as my left ankle was scratched by the nail and my ankle was bleeding.I fell down with my bum on the floor. I don't know what to do because my ankle hurts so much.

It hurts...

"Oh My God! Yeoreum are you okay? Do you need some help?" I saw Jihyun running towards me. This totally her fault. her. this. everyone in this school. Urgh.

I saw my ankle was bleeding but it's not that heavy. I tried to look upwards and I saw the whole hall was paying their attention to me. This is so embarrassing. I saw Vernon was standing their with a guilty face but he didn't move a bit.

"Yeoreum! Are you okay?" I heard a voice and saw Yoongi with a shocked face.

I chose to ignore everyone and I quickly took the bag he gave me and kept all the pamphlets in my school bag and I wore the university bag on my head to cover my face while I ran away to the hall's door. I ran through everyone without caring if I crashed into someone.

I ran through the hall and and to the toilet. I locked the toilets door and I quickly washed my ankle with water. I bit my sweater to hold the pain. I quickly dabbed the scratched wound with a tissue.

What is that 's problem? I am close with Yoongi because he is my cousin, she needs to know whats happening before making me suffer like this anymore.

Gladly I have a long socks in my school bag. I took out the socks and wore it to cover my wound. 

After a long time hiding in the toilet, I decided to get out of there. I walked out while being careful to not be noticed by anyone nearby. I ran and saw everyone in class was getting ready to head back home, I took the chance to go to my locker and put all my school books in it. 

Suddenly I saw the iPhone that Vernon bought for me.

"Aish this kid is so troublesome" I said to myself and took the phone and threw it in my bag. To be honest i loved the iPhone but I guess it's just so damn expensive and a person like me doesn't deserve it. If I am Vernon's parents I would be totally dead mad.

*****

I walked in the hallway alone because the others are in the hall because of that stupid exhibition. As walked by my classroom I saw Jennie and Lisa in the class with a bored face.

"Yeoreum ! What are you doing here? I thought you were at the exhibition?" Jennie asked me as they both came to me.

"Well just another bad day, I accidentally feel in the hall and my ankles are bleeding-!

"Yah ! How can you be so clumsy-" Lisa said while raising her voice but I cut her off.

"It's alright because I've washed it and it already stopped so yeah.By the way I'm going home right now because I'm too tired, do you guys wanna join me?" I said and act like nothing happened.

"I am getting home a bit late since my driver is quite busy today and Lisa just don't feel like going back home early today, but we can accompany you" Jennie said as they both trying to follow me.
 

" I don't think you guys need to follow me because I am okay walking alone and you guys can just stay here okay! Don't worry even a slightest bit about me okay!!" I shouted and ran away as quickly as I can despite my hurting ankle.

I walked slowly and climbed the school gates to run away so that the guard wont catch me running away from school. I jumped carefully so that my skirt won't get  on the grills. As I jumped off the grills I saw a glimpse of shadow on the school's window. 

it's him. Vernon. I'm dead tttt

"Skipping school huh?" 

"ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

What who is that. I then realized it was mingyu who is standing right in front of me with a sly smile on his face. 

"Yah!!! You scared the outta me-" I got mad at him but right after that I didn't realized that I kicked his crotch hardly with using my hurting ankle.

"AUCHHHHH" Mingyu shouted in frustration and he fell down on the road.

I was to shocked but I don't care about him because my ankle was hurting too. I quickly sat down on the road and rubbed my hurting ankle.

"Oww! that really hurts you know" I whined as I peeked at my ankle that I covered with my socks. 

"Yah ! I am supposed to be hurt right now not you" Mingyu shouted as he held his pain.I think I should apologise to him since I suddenly kicked his crotch.

"Hey I'm actually sorry fo-" before I can finish my sentence suddenly I felt a  grip on my wrist and I saw Mingyu pulled it and ran as fast as he can.

"Ouch! My ankle- Why are you-" I attacked him with questions.

" Just run as fast as you can and stop asking-"

I tried to yank my wrist away as I heard an old man's voice. "You brats come back here! Iknow you are skipping school" that old man shouted.

I took a glance and turn back but I covered my face with my hands. My face turned to a terrified face as I saw the old man running to catch us. I took the chance to run as fast as I can but I realised that I was limping but who cares?

As we run together suddenly Mingyu disappeared and I went panic but suddenly a hand pulled my waist and in a mere seconds I am in someone's embrace. I slowly look up and saw Mingyu's exhausted face but kind of relieved that the guard didn't catch us.

He is so beautiful

After a few minutes he broke the embrace and here comes the awkward moment. 

"Hey I was sorry about just now, I didn't meant to kick you" I said as I looked to the ground.

"Ahh, just forget about it. But as a punishment you need to buy me a cup of caramel macchiato for me at this cafe" he said as he smirked at me. I just realised that we were in front of a cafe.

"Heh, whatever that makes up to you" I said as we walked in together.

As I walked in I saw a barista, it's a guy. He was quite good looking and he is wearing a glasses. He's actually  good looking.

"Hello! Can I have a cup of caramel macchiato please?" I said as I smiled at him.

"Sure Miss"

After 5 minutes, I took the drink and brought it at Mingyu's table. I was limping and I think that he noticed that.

"Hey where is your drink and are you okay? You don't seem well" he attacked me with a lot of questions.

Suddenly Mingyu raised his voice at me. "Yah! Why is your socks red in colour? Is your ankle bleeding?". Oh My God, I didn't realised that it was bleeding this much. I quickly woke up from my seat.

"Ahh, it's okay I will go to the toilet and wash it. It's a small matter" I waved my hand so he won't be worry. But suddenly Mingyu woke up and pushed me to sit on the seat.

"How can you say this is a small matter, just sit here for a minute" he assured me. I was quite shocked because he was being kind out of a sudden.

I sat quietly and suddenly I remembered about Vernon just now, he totally saw everything. He won't tell anyone about it right? He isn't someone who would betray me right?

What is he going to do...

 

*********

 

Author's note : Hey guys! Do you like the update! So I am planning to update whenever I like because I am quite busy with school these days so please anticipate it. And Have a Happy New Year!! :D