Chapter 19

IT'S YOU

"If you're not gonna do it. I'm gonna tell this dirty little secret to every single one of everyone"  Vernon whispered into my ears. This little .

"Woah, so now you're blackmailing me? HAHAHA. So if i give Yoongi Oppa's cellphone number would you shut your mouth?" I said smiling with my gritted teeth.

"Whatever, as long I get what I want"  Vernon said while patting my head and handing out his cellphone. I snatched his phone and typed down Yoongi's number and gave it back to him

"Take this and stop disturbing me. Understand?" I tucked my hands in my coat and walk away from him. But his footsteps just keep coming closer, feeling annoyed I turned to my back and saw Vernon grinning while scratching the back of his head.

"What. Do. You. Think. You. Are. Doing ?" I gave him an cocky smile. 

"W-What? I am just going back home. It's not like I'm following you" he said as he walked catching up my steps. He suddenly puts his hand on my shoulder and laughed by himself.

"Yah, stop acting like this. You're really creeping me out" I tried to push his arms of my shoulders, but it ended up that he tightly hugged me.

ThumpThump

S-, my heart. It beats to fast, take a deep breath Yeoreum.

"Ahhh, You know what? I am really happy to be your friend. Maybe we are destined together, we both got benefits from each other" he said while grinning and chuckled.

D-Destined together?

"What do you even mean?" I laugh half heartedly. 

"You know like, I bought you a new cellphone and you made me have a chance to meet my personal favourite rapper. That is damn friendship goals" he laughed and smiled at me.

O-Oh, friend?

The way he looks at me in the eye, like damn I can see the whole galaxy just by looking in his eyes. It's just, surreal.

"Wake up Yeoreum" I said. 

"Huh? What did you say?" Vernon asked while looking curiously while beside me.

W-Wait a minute, did you just said that out loud. Well,that was embarassing.

"Hahahahahahaha, I'm just a bit weird at night. Forget it" I closed my face using my palms. When will I ever stop daydreaming, its night already.

"Are you like expecting something else?" he suddenly lowered his face to my height and smirked. My eyes widened so widely and suddenly I felt breathless. 

"I'm joking" Vernon laughed and suddenly he walked away. "Where are you going?" I asked him.

"I have some place to go, go home now and sleep early! I have to go, bye kiddo!" he said and gave me a wide smile and he disappeared from my sight. I smiled back. 

"Bye weirdo" I whispered loud enough for me to hear it.

******

As I walked alone, I heard some suspicious footsteps behind me. I panicked and walked faster and suddenly someone tugged my arms and made me face him.

I open my closed eyes and saw a breathless Mingyu looking me straight in the eyes with an exhausted face and sweaty hair.

 "Where did you went? I was looking everywhere for you" he said with a worried expression.

W-Wait what? Did Kim Mingyu just searched for me? 

"Why are you even searching for me?" I snickered and asked him back. "Why not go and help Jennie that you trust over there"

"I ing care about you, don't you ever disappear without informing anyone again. Your mom called me and was so damn worried about you" he said to me with a stern voice.

Why does he even care about me. Stop acting so nice if you don't like me.

"First why are you even worried about me and second I can do whatever I want because you don't even trust me so back off" I pushed his hands but he still held my hands.

He stared in my eyes and that took my breathe away. He suddenly pulled my hands and pulled me into a tight hug. I was unable to breathe because it was too tight, after a few seconds he made me look into his eyes.

Did he just hugged me. No this is not okay. My heart.

"I trust you idiot, don't you ever think otherwise" he whispered enough for me to say it. That sentence unexpectedly made me broke into a small smile. I just looked to the ground and I heard Mingyu talked.

"Do you trust me?" 

" Maybe?" I answered him. I can accept his apologies but maybe trusting him takes time. 

He just smile weakly at my answer. He continued to company me while walking home. As we walked to my home we talked about lot of things and honestly, it makes me open up to him.

"By the way, why are you and Vernon always fought? I'm always curious about you guys, do you guys knew each other in the past?" I asked him with full of curiosity but that made him silent for a few minutes.

"I can't tell you-" I cutted his answer.

"Why?"

"Yet" he finished his answer. 

As we arrived in front of my house, he gave me a smile and goodnight wishes.

"Sleep tight, have a good sleep and just release all of your worries. If you feel bad just message me anytime, okay?" he said as I walked towards the door and I smiled.

"Okay, you too" I said cheerfully as I saw him walking away and disappearing from my sight.

I honestly feel weird about all that happened today. Why was Mingyu acting like that? What even are we? Why I feel so nervous around him and Vernon? Which one is love? What is even my feeling? 

There are so much unanswered questions. But I chose to ignore it and feel blessed for all that happened today. It's bittersweet.

I tiptoed to my room and sleep deeply with some sweet memories.

******

The next morning I woke up quite early and went downstairs with squinted eyes. I smell some morning coffee scent and sat down on the dining table. I saw Yoongi Oppa serving some french toasts and sat infront of me.

"Where is mom?" I asked him with a loud yawn.

"Well that is not the question now, the question now is did you told anyone about me being a rapper?" he asked with a venomous tone.

I chocked on my coffee. W-What?

"What do you mean? I didn't told anyone, I promise" I tried so hard keeping an innocent face.

DID VERNON MAKE SOME PROBLEMS, THIS KID

"Explain this" 

Yoongi just pushed his cellphone from the opposite side of the table. 

My eyes widened from what I saw infront of my eyes.

[WEIRD STRANGER ; 10:00]

Sup Agust D!

[WEIRD STRANGER ; 10:01]

Hey let's meet up

[WEIRD STRANGER ; 10:01]

A to the G to the U to the Please reply my message

[WEIRD STRANGER ; 10:02]

Yeoreum promised to produce my mixtape with the help of you

[WEIRD STRANGER ; 10:02]

Ask her and let's continue this project 

[WEIRD STRANGER ; 10:03] 

It's such a great honour to work with you Mr Agust D.. I'm like (T^T)/

 

Wow, I am such a dead meat right now.

HANSOL VERNON CHWE, YOU BASTARD