Chapter 13

IT'S YOU

And I felt a pair of warm lips...

"Yeoreum!"

I was too shocked to see Vernon lips that was placed right onto my lips. My eyes widen at the most maximum as it can. Vernon's face was too shocked, we both froze and after a while I realized that there was someone calling my name.

I quickly pushed him away and saw my... my cousin and Mingyu standing in front of the both of us. Panic slowly flows through my blood vessels and I really am puzzled by the incident that just happened.

"It-It's not what it looks like" I quickly waved my hands as a sign of a misuderstanding. I saw Yoongi's blank face as he shake is head. Yoongi walked towards Mingyu and Vernon as he patted their shoulders.

As I stood up, I saw Mingyu signalling me to get into Yoongi's car. I walked slowly as I entered the car and sat at the front seat. To be honest I can't have an eye contact with anyone after that incident.

As I sat down, I saw Mingyu and Vernon walked home and Yoongi entered the car. I didn't say a word for the rest of the journey. It is full of silence.

***

As we arrived at home, I ran and went into my room and slammed the door out of frustration. I shouted as loud as I can while covering my mouth with my pillow.

Why did that happen, why in front of Mingyu and Yoongi. Just why?

I tried and tried to imagine what was really in their minds especially Vernon. HE LITERALLY STOLE MY FIRST KISS. 

That is the worst part because I really hoped that my first kiss would be the one that I really love not this kind of accidentally thingy..

Knock Knock

Suddenly I heard a noise of someone knocking my bedroom's door. I slowly woke up and peeked outside hoping to see mom but It is Yoongi.

I slammed the door and locked it again as I heard a voice. "Yeoreum! open the door. Let's talk about what just happen. okay?" he said slowly 

I slowly opened the door and Ididn't even look at him as I looked towards the floor with a sad face. I walked to my bed and sat down. Yoongi followed as I told him about the whole story.

"It seems like one of them are into you" Yoongi said as he smirked. I blushed real hard.

"W-What? Who?"

"I won't tell you that, you need to be focus and guess it by yourself" he said as he ruffled my hair. Actually I am bit sad because I kinda admire Yoongi so I don't really like the idea of him saw me kissing with some other guy. Urghh, this is so frustrating.

"Let's go downstairs and eat some ddeokbeoki that I bought for you with your mom" he said as he left me all alone. I sighed as I went to wash up my face and join them downstairs while eating my favourite snack food. I really can't help but let the incident that happened before bother me.

What does Mingyu feel?

What does Vernon feel?

****

I woke up to the sound of my phone ringing. I quickly reached out for my phone with my hands without opening my eyes.  Aishh, who is calling me on Saturday's morning. 

"Hello! This is Min Yeoreum talking." I said as I yawned.

"Yeoreum! It's me Mingyu. I was wondering if you wanna grab some lunch with me?"  he answered.

"K-Kim Mingyu?" I opened my eyes widely and checked the contact's number.

It's indeed him...

"What restaurant opens early this morning?" I asked him back

"It's already 2 o'clock in the afternoon..."

"HUH?!" I gulped while looking at the time.

Wow, what a great time to wake up

"I really wanna talk about something, see ya in 30 minutes. Bye" Mingyu said quickly before I could answer him. So I just agreed to go out and meet with him. 

Mom is at work while Yoongi is at class so I guess I'm all alone again. I wore a sweatshirt and a sweatpants since after lunch I am gonna workout at the nearby gym. I really wanna try and workout regularly to have a fit body and impress everyone.

*****

As I walked to the cafe where Mingyu are, I was lost in thought about last night's incident. Urghh why am I even agreeing on meeting him after what happened.

"It's alright Yeoreum, there is no turning back. Positive vibes please" I said to myself while taking a deep breath. As I enter the cafe I saw no one.

"Yeoreum!" 

I turned to see Mingyu who was sitting at the table that is right behind the entrance door. "Mingyu!" I called his name with a relieved voice.

After ordering a cup of coffee and some light foods we started to talk. "Sooo, why do you wanna meet me?" I asked him while raising my eyebrows.

"It's about last night" he said with a serious voice.

I chocked with my own saliva as I flashed back all of the single second that I felt. "Ahh, if it's about that, i'm very sorry-"

"No. I am the one who should've apologise to you. If I didn't slipped that night you wouldn't have to go through that" he said while looking deep into my eyes and squeezing my hands in his hands.

W-Why is he holding my handdd

I quickly pulled my hands away out of embarrassment. My face flushed like a tomato. "Hey it's not like a big deal"

"Soo, how did you guys got home yesterday?"I tried to change the topic because the awkwardness has taken control.

"I went home first so I don't know where Vernon went last night, probably back home?" Mingyu said while sipping his coffee that has just arrived.

After a few minutes talking to each other, I felt a notification of an messsage. 

'Lisa <3'

huh lisa?

Lisa <3 - "Yeoreum, where were you last night?"

Huh, what does she wanna know. W-Wait. There is no way she knew..

Me - "Where else would I be, of course at home"

typing...

Please don't let Lisa know..Please don't let Lisa know..

Lisa <3 - "Oh I see"

I locked my cellphone and looked up to see Mingyu. "Is something going on, you look terrified af" Mingyu said while waving his hand in front of my eyes.

There is no way Lisa will know about that. Whatever. It's just an accident.

Ding

My sweats began to form on my forehead and my heartbeat rate increase slowly as I tried to take a deep breath and open the new message,

 

 

Lisa <3- "Can you meet me later, at the park"