Chapter 3

IT'S YOU

Suddenly,

There was a tap by my shoulder.

"Forgive me! I didn't mean to follow you. I would do anything to make it back to you" I said and bowed to him for stalking him all the way.

Why am I so careless. How could I follow him all the way to his neighbourhood.

"Yah, what are you babbling about?" He said.

I squinted my eyes and see who is the person.

 

It's Mingy- , no it's Vernon. 

 

I huffed all of my worries loudly.

"YAHH! YOU FREAKING SCARED THE HELL OUTTA ME" I shouted at him and suddenly realized that Mingyu could hear me.

I peeked and saw no one nearby except the both of us. Phew..

"W-wait a minute. Are you like stalking someone? " Vernon said while giving a naughty smirk.

"What? Not in a thousand damn years"

"Whatever" he said while rolling his eyes.

Thank God, he didn't saw mingyu. If he saw him, I would be doomed.

"Hey, i was just wondering if you wanna join me walking around here" Vernon asked me.

What? Did he just asked me to walk around with him.

"Well if you don't want to, then it's alright" he smiled.

My mother is coming back late, so I guess I could accompany him for awhile.

"No no, I could actually join you for awhile since my mum is still at work."

"Oh Okay! Let's go" He let out a small laugh.

I just realized that the sweater is still on the road. I hid my skirt by leaning against the big electric box.

"Yah! Are you just gonna go like that?" I said with an annoyed voice.

"What now?" He gave me a poker face.

"Help me with that sweater over there"

"Aishh, you're so clumsy. Even the sweater hates you" He said sarcastically.

What? Did he just said that I'm clumsy. Wow, great.

"Just shut up" I said angrily.

Suddenly, he came and wrapped the sweater along my skirt.

I looked away to hide the blush on my face and the awkwardness in the air.

"Hey, I-I can do it by myself you know."

"Appreciate me while being kind" He messed up my hair.

I just rolled my eyes. W-wait a minute, did my heart just raced. No it can't be lol.

Arghh, wake up Yeoreum. 

*********

I walked beside him. We talked about some school matters and some other random .

"So, do you got any problems or anything that messing up with your mind nowadays?" He asks out of a sudden.

"Hm?"

He seems like a good guy.

"Hm, you know. Actually this has bothered me for years. I have a chubby body, and I hate it so damn much. Sometimes i wish i could cut all of the dragging fats on my tummy and my legs. It really ruin my self-esteem, I can't seem to wear beautiful clothes because i really think i ruined everything. I just wish i could be thin and pretty like others" I confessed all of my problems with a concern on my face.

He stared at me. And then he gave me a smile that really relieved all of my worries.

"People nowadays are so ugly for not noticing the beauty in you. Looks are not everything. I am actually quite sick of my looks, everyone seems to be obsessed with me. Just ignore those narrow minded s. And, actually you are pretty. You just don't even realize it. Just be confident and flaunt your beauty. But if being thin is what you wanna be, then don't give up on your dreams. Kill everyone with your glow up." He said while walking.

I glanced at his face. He is glowing.

Arghhh. YEOREUM wake up please!!

"Wow, you're actually quite impressive at delivering words. Thanks for making me feel better, I will keep your words in my head" I smiled widely while looking at him.

We walked for about 30 minutes and It's time for me to be back home.

After 10 minutes we arrived in front of my house. Gladly my mum is not home yet.

"Well, I guess see ya tomorrow. Thanks for today" I said as I waved him goodbye in front of my house door.

Once i went inside, I took a cup and made a cup of coffee for myself. I kept thinking about all that happened today. Wow! what a day

I went and washed Vernon's sweater and dried it to give it to him tomorrow.

"When was the first time that I met Vernon?"

 

Flashback

 

I was at a bus stop in front of the school because I had detention for coming late to school.

What a tiring day. Suddenly I saw a boy from outta nowhere came and sat at the bus stop.

I ignored it and took out my phone and used my earphones to hear some music. It was a dark evening and windy. To be honest, I'm not sad but I purposely heard some sad songs to be emo.

Out of a sudden he came and said "Hey, I am just gonna buy some coffee at the nearby cafe,so if the bus arrived can you please tell the bus driver to wait for me".

"Oh Okay!" I gave a small smile to him.

My eyes felt heavy. And I fell asleep for a minute. Then I woke up at the sound if the bus arriving. I woke up from my seat and went on the bus.I thought i heard someone was calling me but I just ignored it because I was hearing songs on my earphone.

I sat on my seat on the bus and suddenly when the bus starts and drive, I remembered about the boy.

" The boy! ."

I looked out of the window and saw him running but it's too late since the bus drove faster.

 

End of Flashback

 

I laughed to myself. "I was such a " I said to myself.

"Oh maybe that is why he called me BUS GIRL!" I just realized that he wasn't insulting me all these days.

Well sorry, I have some short term memory. I just remember if someone helped me or stabbed me in the back. He also once lend me his umbrella when it was raining so that's why i remembered him.

But then I just realized that I made a mistake by drinking coffee before sleeping. I was awake till 3 a.m.

********

"YEOREUM-AH ! WAKE UP YOUR LATE TO SCHOOL" My mum wake me up while knocking on my door.

OH . I AM LATE TO SCHOOL. IT IS 7 A.M. ALREADY.

I woke up taking a quick bath and changed into my school uniform and tied my hair into a messy ponytail.

I ran to school as fast as I can. I ran like I was faster than Usain Bolt.

Once I arrived at the school gate, I was scolded by Mrs. Bae. And then i realized that Mingyu was late too.

Damn it, what is he doing here.

"Detention after class you two!" Mrs Bae shouted.

Well we are going to graduate anyways in a few weeks anyway. There is no need to write our name in the disciplinary record.

Suddenly there was a sound of someone running and stopped beside me. It is Vernon.

"YOU TOO MR CHWE!" Mrs. Bae shouted louder.

As Mrs. Bae walked into the school, Vernon said something towards Mingyu. "Class Monitor late too school huh, great".

I saw Mingyu rolled his eyes. And then Vernon said to me, "Did you came late because you were thinking of me last night?" he asked with a playful smile.

"What nonsense are you talking about?" I simply rolled my eyes as we three walk to each other's class.

I don't really care about going to detention but, why with them, at this moment i know that i am ing dead.

Why does Mingyu and Vernon must be there too. Just Why?

 

*********

 

Author's note: Sorry guys for not updating yetserday, I was so tired but yeah I made this chapter today and told you the reason why Vernon called Yeoreum Bus Girl, so hope it can make it up to you.

Please stay tuned for the next chapter! Maybe there will be a lot of Mingyu for the next chapter hahahaha~

Thanks for reading !