Chapter 7

IT'S YOU

" I'm sorry to be a quite nosy person, but why is your password 'Mingyu'?" He suddenly asks me out of freaking no where.

'......' Oh

What should I answer

'It's a mix of my mom and dad's name'

That is stupid

'I just love the name'

That is absolutely horrifically creepy

"Oh, it's because the hero inside the novel that I just finish reading name is Mingyu. I admire him so much because he is such a gentleman" I said not making an eye contact with him.

That is so fake. I just hope he isn't a fan of novels or anything cause if he is, I just don't know what am I gonna do.

"Oh really? I bet that novel is famous, let me try and ask Wonwoo if he knows about it. He is a big fan of novels" he said.

"N-No, that novel is actually not that famous so it's hard to find."

. Why did I just get myself in trouble again. Wake up Yeoreumm.

"So, who is your favourite teacher in this school?" I changed the topic.

"Hm? I actually don't have one. They are just so noisy. Mrs. Jung even flirted with my dad when he came once"

"Oh My God, seriously. You better tell your mom about that, she is really a homewrecker. I can even tell it by her face." I gasped shockly.

"She actually chose me to be the class monitor of this class because she don't want me to tell my mom about this."

What? I was quite shocked because I never thought she was that mad.

"Actually if you recorded her conversation with you dad, you could blackmail her" I wiggled my eyebrows at him.

"Lol, your cute" he messed up my hair.

I was too flustered to realise that my hair is now in a freaking weird state because he just said that I'm cute. Kim Mingyu... SHUT UP 

"Okay Class! Its recess time so you may now go to recess. Please work on this project okay!" Mrs. Jung said cheerfully.

Ergh, back at it again homewrecker.

Suddenly Mingyu taps my shoulder " Hey Yeoreum, I am gonna go back home after recess so I just wanna ask you when are you free to discuss about this project?"

W-Wait, am I going to his house?

"Actually I don't care, when are you free?". AHH I'm so stupid for asking him back.

"Hmm, I guess you can come to my house tomorrow on 9 am, and I don't need to tell ya where cause you know right."

"W-What?"

W-What is he talking about 

"I mean you followed me all the way home right ?" he smirked while walking away to the cafeteria.

I was completely shocked and froze.

W-What he knows? He sounds like a total retard right now. I mean like he doesn't have to say it in the class here, what if others heard. Suddenly I saw Jihyun walking towards me.

"You are really lifeless huh? Following Mingyu home, you're such a creep you know that"

"So what? Does it affects your whole entire existence?" 

"Just keep in your mind, every corner where you step in his house, I have been there first." she scoffed and walked away.

"What the actual .." I said while rolling my eyes like it could strike if I use it as a bowling ball.

Jennie and Lisa came and asked me "What is that tryna say just now.."

"Just saying that Mingyu is hers" I said to them

"Just ignore her, nothing is even worth it" Jennie said with a disgusted face.

"So how was just now? Did he asked anything?" Lisa curiously asked me a lot of questions.

"He actually asked about the password" I said while looking at the floor.

"W-What? Yeoreum-ahh how did it go?" Jennie begin to comfort me.

"I actually said-" As I started to explain, suddenly I remembered about the iPhone 7 plus "Hey guys, I am gonna meet someone right now so you guys can go and recess without me and Imma tell you guys after this okayy byee have fun~"

 I ran away and quickly went to Vernon's class.

********

I saw no sign of him there so I went to find him at his locker but there is still no sign of him. I walked out of the building and saw someone playing basketball alone. 

"YEAH I CHECK IN NEW YORK CITY"

"YEAH I CHECK IN SEOUL CITY"

I heard his voice singing and I realised it is Vernon.

"THAT'S MY CITY" I sang after him. He looked at me with an unamused face. He was wearing a hairband all over his head. 

Damn he is good looking. STOPP YEOREUM

"Yah, what are you doing here and stop staring at me. What? Am I good looking" he said without any shame with a smug.

"Shut Up, now I am here to give you back this iPhone or whatever it is." I said while glaring at him.

"Hey, I bought this cellphone according to your favourite colour ya know, Rose Gold. I also bought another one for me so I don't need yours" He pushed the cellphone box back to me.

"What? Your iPhone is Jack Gold huh?" I said sarcastically while he laughed.

"Well if you wanna buy me a new cellphone,you can buy me the same model as my old cellphone you know. And I don't need this because Mingyu found my cellphone already"

"Mingyu?" he scoffed.

"Yeah so I don't need your iPhon-" Suddenly someone appears behind me and said "He bought you this phone?"

I turn around and see Mingyu right behind me.

"You know that money won't buy a woman's heart right? Try again Hansol" Mingyu said as he walks out of school.

Why is he suddenly interrupting my conversation with Vernon?

As Mingyu disappeared from my sight I turned back to Vernon. "Sorry bout' that" I said with an ultimate shocked face. I was quite surprised when I saw Vernon packing his bag and took of his hairband with a pissed of face.

"Hey Verno-" I tried to call him but got cut off.

"Oh now he is your friend huh? Why not you just hangout with him?" he said without looking at me.

"Hey it's not like that, where are you going?" I  said with a panic face. What the hell?

"It's none of your business" he said blankly while he walked away from me.

"W-What about this iPhone?" I shouted.

"Just throw it away if you don't want it" He said sternly.

"YAH! HANSOL VERNON CHWE, WHAT DO YOU THINK I AM" I shouted out of annoyance.

What the hell is wrong with him?

What the happened?

**************

 

AUTHOR'S NOTE: Thanks for reading and please anticipate the next chapter, love you guys - Doodle