Chapter 10

IT'S YOU

I sat quietly and suddenly I remembered about Vernon just now, he totally saw everything. He won't tell anyone about it right? He isn't someone who would betray me right?

What is he going to do... I seriously won't think he would tell Mrs. Bae or Mrs. Jung about this. He is not that kind of person. Urghh but this really keeps bugging me. Suddenly I heard Mingyu's voice that it could be heard by the whole cafe.

"Wonwoo hyung!! Do you have any first aid kit in this cafe?"

"Ah I got it, wait a minute okay!" he answered.

Wait, that voice actually sounds kinda familiar

I turned to see whose voice is that, surprisingly it was the barista that I found good looking just now. Wait, Mingyu knows him? Ahhh, is he the boy who he said that likes to read novels. Well he kinds looks like a bookworm.

Suddenly, Wonwoo came to the table where I am sitting and Mingyu came along with a damp towel. "Did you get hurt?" Wonwoo came and put the first aid kit on the table.

'Umm I don't think I need this much attention, but if it was from these two I wouldn't mind ' I thought to myself as a small smile shaped on my lips.

"Ahh, it's alright I can do it by myslef" I said as I took my socks off but Mingyu came in front of me and kneeled and dabbed my wound with the antiseptic. I hissed because it really hurts.

"Haish, who told you to get hurt" he said as he put a plaster on the wound.

"It's not like I plannned it to be like this" I gave him an 'are you serious' look. Suddenly I heard a sound of someone giggling. I turned to see who it is and suprisingly the cute giggle came from Wonwoo who was standing right beside me.

That..was..so..cute..tff

"Anyways Yeoreum is it? Get well soon" he said as he gave a smile to me. I returned him a smile and he gave me a free iced americano. 

"Drink this and rest well, don't need to pay me. Think this as a get well soon present" he said but as soon as I refused he returned to counter.

"Aishh, just take it. Wonwoo hyung just bought you that drink so appreciate it" Mingyu said to me as he sat on the seat that is placed opposite of me. I just fidget my fingers because I don't know what to talk about.

"So since we skipped school, let's discuss about the project just now." Mingyu said as he tooked out his notebook. It was quite surprising because the notebook is in pink colour. I just let out a 'pfft'.

"Why is your notebook pink?" I giggled as I covered my mouth. But it is kinda cute. Haha.

"Why? Is it wrong for a guy who likes pink?" he said with a smile. "Actually it's a present from someone" Mingyu said as his smile disappears. 

Someone? Must be someone special because I know that he doesn't really like the colour pink.

"So I think that we should take some pictures of some places in school where you or I think kept the most memories" he said as he explain to me all of the things. After discussing for a while I yawned because I am too tired.

"Tired already huh?" Mingyu said as he smirked at me. 

"Yeah its maybe because all of the troubles that I went through together today" I said as I started to doze off.

Mingyu suddenly came with a weird question. "What do you call pig that does karate?" he said as he gave a smile where kinda looks naughty.

What is he asking out all of a sudden.. I guess I just need to answer it.

"Hm, Karate Pig?" I said as I did a karate hand motion.

"Nopee" he said as he let out a small laugh.

 "Pig Kid"

"Wrongg"

"Piggy Karate HIYAHHH"

"HAHAHA NO"

"Okay I give up okay" I said as I slump down my shoulders.

"So wanna know the answer?" Mingyu asked as he raised his eyebrows. I just nodded in agreement. "It is..." he made the drum noise using his fingers.

"Whatt"

"PORK CHOP" he said as he laughs by his own. i just remained there with a pker face waiting for him to stop laughing.

what the frick is that lame joke.

"Yah why are you not laughing.." he asked as he tried to stop laughing.

"You know what, your jokes really reminds me of my dad's jokes. I appreciate it because I miss my dad right now. And thanks because I'm no longer sleepy" I said as I smiled.

"Well actually I learnt these jokes from my neighbour, he has the same humour taste as me. Haish thanks Seokjin hyung" he said to himself as he looked through the window.

Spending time with Mingyu isn't a bad decision though. It's really fun and I kinda like the way he jokes even though It wasn't that funny. It is quite adorable. We spent 2 hours discussing together and we bid goodbye to Wonwoo.

*****

As Mingyu walked walks beside me all the way home he suddenly asked me about the wound.

"So how did you got that wound? Is it because you kicked me? Is it that hard?" Mingyu said as he walked.

"Yah! It's not because of that haish. Just now at school I slipped at the hall because there is a water puddle out of nowhere" I said with a salty face.

I decided to ask him about Wonwoo since he is kinda kind to me just now. "So how did you knew Wonwoo?" I asked out of curiosity.

"Ahh, he is one of my seniors at middle school and we still keep in contact until now because that is his mother's cafe. He is older a year from us so he is my hyung. He is kinda shy but once you got to know him, he is like the kindest person you will ever meet. He is now currently having a month off from his university that is University of Korea." he answered me as I smiled to myself.

University of Korea too huh?

****

After 10 minutes of walk I finally arrived home. Mingyu didn't walk me till home because we walked by his house first. I run to my bed and I threw my bag on the chair.

I walked to the kitchen to make some tea for my mom who is returning from work in no time. Suddenly I remembered about the iPhone that Vernon gave me today.

Oh wait, the iPhone

I walked to my bag and took out the iPhone. I suddenly saw the small card on the box and I took it to see what's written inside.

"Yah Bus Girl, I'm sorry for  being the cause of your missing cellphone. Here is a new iPhone to make it back to you. I also bought you a new number so make sure to thank me. l.m.a.o "

Tch so childish

As I turn on the iPhone I was so awed by the size.The colour is sooo pretty, what a great choice he made.

 Suddenly I saw the Wallpaper of the phone. 

Wow this kid really asks me for a smack on the face.

Image result for vernon selca

 

 

 He literally took a selca with Hoshi and made it as the wallpaper of the phone. 

 

 

"YAHH CHWE HANSOLL" 

 

 

 

*****

 

Author's Note : Hey Guys!! How was the chapter huh? hahahahahaha please wait for the next chapter and love ya guys :*