Chapter 1

IT'S YOU

"Okay guys, time is up. I hope you guys could get excellent results!" Mr Yoo said as soon as we all finished our big exam.

I sighed from relief. Finally I am graduating high school after 3 years.

"Yeoreum!  We are finally free now" Lisa squealed from happiness.

"Yeahhh, we can have fun without studying" I screamed while jumped. Jennie jumped along with me too.

Suddenly we heard a loud voice from the hallway.

"Yah!  You spoiled brat. Today is your big examination day. How could you come late. If the headmaster is not in a good mood today, you've could have failed the examination" Mrs Bae shouted to a boy.

"Who is that?" I asked while getting curious.

"How did you didn't know? That is Hansol Vernon Chwe. The kid that always come late to school. He once came when there is only 10 minutes left." Jennie answered my question.

I laughed because who goes to school if your going back in a minute.

I stared at his face and remembered the first time we met, it was at a bus stop about a month ago.

Huh, oh this guy. He once lend me his umbrella when it was raining. He is quite kind tho. I don't know what's his name before so i called him Umbrella Boy.

"He is also quite handsome, you know he stole many hearts of the girl in this school. Including me, Hehe." Lisa told us while smiling.

Jennie and I by calling her Chwe Lisa all the way to the cafeteria.

********************

I bought milk and my favourite food because i was too hungry and i didn't ate breakfast because i need to wake up as early as 5.30 for school.

While I was holding the tray and walking towards the table. "BAAM!!'

I fell down and knocked my head on the floor while the milk and food that I bought spilled on the floor and all over my skirt.

"Oh My God, Yeoreum!  Are you okay? Didn't you see my leg here. I hope your eyes are still okay" Jihyun said sarcastically to me.

"Prakkk.."

The worse ing part is, i felt my skirt ripped off at the . I am so ed up. I quickly ran away to the toilet. I heard Jennie and Lisa called me but I ignored it and went away.

While I pushed the cafeteria door, someone was pushing the other side and i can't open the door.

I struggled by pushing the door but the boy at the other side keeps pushing. I just realized that it is the Umbrella Boy.

Trying not to waste time, I pushed the other door since the entrance have two doors.

"MOVE THE AWAY!  YOU COULD USE THE OTHER DOOR INSTEAD OF BLOCKING MY WAY! " I shouted to him. He looked at me with a confused face because i cursed to him outta nowhere, but that's his fault right?

What a problematic guy.

Suddenly i heard Umbrella Boy's voice chasing after me.

"Hey Hey!  Your skirt is ripped. I could see through you" he said while shouting.

tt

I ran to the ladies toilet and lock the door. That guy is crazy, how could he shout and embarassed me in front of the other students.

*******************

I sat in the toilet for God knows how long. I was thinking about how i was treated in this school. How could I let someone like Jihyun bring me down. I wish I could be like Jennie and Lisa, they are so pretty plus talented plus everything.

While busy thinking about my life i forget that i have to go back to the class.

"Oh ! I forgot that it's Mrs. Oh's Class." I said to myself.

Eventhough we have ended our studies in high school, Mrs. Oh is gonna kill me for sure.

How can i even not notice. I am so dead. This is the end of my life. Period.

I slowly peeked out of the door. There is no one, this is the best chance to run to the class.

But, my skirt. What an unlucky day.

"BAAMM!!". Suddenly the door was wide open from a great force. I was speechless and frozen.

"Hey, Bus girl! " someone said.

I turned my head to see who is it. It is Him. The Umbrella Boy.

"What are you doing here?! You !" I said to him, still in shock. He was supposed, to be in his class.

"Hey I'm not a you idiot, i just wanna help you. Since you know.. your skirt is.." He said to me .

"Shhhhh! Don't tell anyone. And what?  I don't need your help" I scowled at him.My face turned red as I realized that he saw everything.

Just right after I said that, I realized that he was holding his sweater in his arms.

"Well! okay then" he said to me and turned away. I need to take the chance to escape from this toilet.

"Wait!Wait!Wait!" I said after I immediately regret what i said to him.

But why does he even wanna help me.

Why would he waste his time helping me?

He scoffed. " Wow, I'm impressed how you change your mind swiftly " he said with a sarcatic face.

He came back and hand me his sweater. I snatched the sweater and tie it around my skirt.

After that we walked to class together. We asked which class we're in and other stuffs. He is in the second class.

I also realized that I have some little things that is in common with him.

******************

When we arrived in front of my class he patted my shoulder.

"Well goodluck Bus Girl " he patted my shoulder harshly.

"Don't call me bus girl, umbrella boy. I know that I'm fat so you don't need to remind me" I said without having and eye contact with him.

"Wait I was calling you Bus Girl because of- " he said but i cut his sentence off.

"Just don't talk about it, by the way what's your name again Umbrella Boy? " I asked because i can't recall what is his name.

"Hansol Vernon Chwe aka HVC, and stop calling me Umbrella Boy, Bus Girl" he warned me playfully.

"Yah!  I said stop making fun of me." I hit his head and walked to the class.

"FOR YOUR INFORMATION I AM MIN YEOREUM" I shouted to him while rolling my eyes.

*******************

I walked into the class carefully. Talking about luck, maybe this is luck. Mrs. Oh is absent, so there is no teacher in the classroom.

Suddenly i heard someone called my name.

Thumpthumpthump  my heart is beating so fast like it could jump out of my body.

Mingyu is calling my name. Mingyu is coming.

"Yeoreum, why are you late? Jennie and Lisa were finding you since 15 minutes ago and didn't even came back." He said carefully to me.

"Oh I'm sorry, I was helping Mr. Yoo with his paper works for awhile" I said while bowing to him.

"Oh it's okay, by the way whose sweater are you wearing,it looks like a guys sweater ? " he asked

Wait. Did he just asked me about the sweater.

My heart never felt so heaven before. Did he care?

"Oh it was his sweater" I pointed towards Vernon who was flashing his gummy smile at me infront of the door.

Mingyu looked at him and stared until Vernon stopped smiling and walked away. After that, he went back to his seat.

I sat down and was perfectly freaked out about what just happened. What even ?

Suddenly i heard a voice calling me.

"Yeoreum-aa, do you have an affair with Mr Yoo. Wow you're such a naughty girl huh." Jihyun talked to me with her super annoying voice while blowing at her coloured nails.

Before i could speak up, Mingyu talked to Jihyun.

"Don't make an assumption if you don't even know anything" he said with a serious face

She shut and glared at me.I sighed in relief.

Wait what?  Did MingyuKim Mingyu just back me up. Why with the sudden act.

I glanced at him every second and wondered what the hell is wrong with him.I sat down while waiting for Lisa and Jennie to come back.I tried to ignore what just happened but.

Why is he like that. Why is he defending me. What is going on.

Why is he messing up with my feelings?

***********************

Author's note : Thanks for reading guyss xoxo. Well guys im sorry for my bad english writing XD. I wrote this chapter for a day in my school class since its our last dayy yayy. Its now school holidays. Btw i hope you guys enjoyed and i will try and update more <3 - Doodle