Chapter 11

IT'S YOU

"YAHH CHWE HANSOLL" 

Wow he is really annoying, and thinking about how he treated me just now really get on my nerves. Heh, I really wanna know what is he doing right now.

Suddenly, there was a message notification coming through the iPhone.

1 new message from 'Guess who?'

Huh? Someone messaged me.

Guess who? - Hey Yeoreum, I'm sorry about today. I know I'm a bit childish but I shouldn't                                          have done that to you. I hope you can understand and forgive me

Guess who? - I will buy you food for a week okay?

This is definitely Vernon, he is the only person who knows this number. 

Me - Not a bit childish but too childish

Guess who? - Yahh, I'm sorry

Me - Whatever, and btw what is up with this iPhone's wallpaper and your contact name  -_-"

Guess who? - I tried to choose the most suitable wallpaper but there is none so I decided to put my selca and Hoshi is there because I bought it when I was hanging out with him. And about the contact no, just ignore it lol

Me -    Lol, the wallpaper is scaring me. Btw why are you saying that you wanna buy me food everyday since there is only like 5 days left to school...

Hansoul - I know you like the wallpaper so don't try and deny it lol jkjk. I will buy you even we finished school. Deal?

Me - Whatever it is, I wanna sleep see ya

Hansoul - I know you want it heh, kay see ya  seen ✓ 8.50 p.m.

I wonder who is Vernon's partner for the project.. Let me text him. Urm wait nevermind.

I stood up and took a bath and brushed my teeth. Right after washing myself, I went to get ready all of the things that I am going to use for the discussion with Mingyu tomorrow. I choose a suitable outfit to wear. 

"Hm, if I could lose some weight I could definitely wear this outfit" I said to myself as I threw the outfit on my bed and chose a sweatshirt and a skinny jeans.

"This looks better for now" I sighed. 

I went to the kitchen and made some food for my mom who's still at work. While I was adding sugar to the teapot, I heard a tingling sound of keys.

"I'm home" my mom said.

"Hi mom" I said as I went to the living room to switch on the television.

"Hey Yeoreum, I have some news for you" she said as she poured some tea in a teacup.

"Yeah, what is it?"

"Well you know that your aunt and uncle is living in overseas right?" my mom said as I hummed in agreement.

"Well, just now I received a news from them that the dormitory for the boys was in a renovation process" she said as she took a sip of her tea.

"Umm, so?"

"SO YOONGI IS GOING TO LIVE HERE FOR A WHILE UNTIL THE DORMITORY IS FINISHED" my mom started to shout.

"HUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH WHY??" I raised my voice with a total shock face.

OMG what is happening, how would Yoongi live together with us.

I stand up and went straight to my room, covered my face with my pillow. I now can't be free at anywhere, I can't wear my ugly pajamas and sang karaoke in my room as loud as I can after this.

******

After 8 minutes I went out of the room and took my mom's cellphone and copied yoongi's telephone number to my phone. I went straight outside to take some air and I tried to relax my mind.

I went to sit at the park and release all of the tension. Suddenly I saw a familiar person walking around my neighbourhood. Hm? 

Vernon?

I observed him from afar and I saw him hearing songs with his earphones while swinging his hands to the air.He is wearing a cap and he was wearing a blue patterned jacket with a plaid shirt around his waist.

 I scoffed at the sight of him and suddenly he looked at my way and did a gun gesture to my direction.

"BANG! Gotcha staring at me" he said as he looked me as a target.

I jumped a bit too surprised that he actually noticed my existence. "Yah! you surprised me" I said as I glared him.

"Well I have a lot of eyes around my head so you can't even steal a glace of me" he said as he sassed me out.

"I won't steal even a glance form your shadow to be honest" I said as I continued dazed out looking at the trees at the park.

"I thought someone just told me that they wanna sleep but what the hell is she doing out here in the park" He said as he played with his handphone.

 I just rolled my eyes and sighed all of my pressures and tried to fake a smile.

"Wow wow, look at that creepy smile" he said as he made a terrified face as he covered his face with his hands and try not to look at me.

"Shut. up." 

He went and sit beside me as he put his hands in his pocket as he sighed too. "You're creepy but I guess I just need to know what the hell is going on with you, and why are you skipping class"he asked me and crossed his arms.

huh

"Well everyone has been a jerk today so I can't stand it in the school. And I saw you at the window watching me climbing the gates" 

"Yea I know it was my mistake for being immature, but do you even need to skip class and the thing is you're skipping class with Mingyu" he said as he act disgusted.

"Well at least he helps me with my bleeding ankles unlike YOU"  I said it straight to his face.

He just ignored my answer and rolled his eyes and stared at the trees.

"And why are you hating Mingyu so much? It's not like he did anything wrong to you"

"You don't know anything" he said with a flat and uninterested voice.

I don't know anything? huh

"So why are you here at night?"  he asked after the awkwardness took place.

"Well I have problems and obviously I'm releasing my stress here. My mom literally said that my cousin is living with us for a while" I said as I whined.

"You don't like your cousin?" 

"Noo, it's just kinda weird because I have a small crush on him so yeah.." I pouted.

"pfft, you even had a crush on your own crush" he laughed but when he saw me with my dead serious eyes he stopped. "Well i'm sorry tho" he apologised quickly.

"So what's your plan tomorrow?" Vernon asked me while folding his earphones.

"I am gonna discuss and take pictures of school for the project the Mrs. Jung gave. I need to go to be ready in front of Mingyu's house on 9 a.m. tomorrow" I explained to him and suddeny he yawned.
 

" Mingyu again and again and again" he said as he yawned again.

"YAH" I flicked his head. "It's not like I was the one who arranged the group, it's my fate" I said to him clearly annoyed.

"Yeah, yeah whatever"

"So who is your partner?" I ask him curiously. "I have no partner and I have to do it alone" he said as he sighed.

"LOL You totally deserved it because no one could stand you tbh" I pushed his shoulders harshly. 

Suddenly he rubbed the shoulder that I pushed. "YAH! Are you a wrestler or something? stop pushing me"

We talked for a few minutes and I decided to go home. "Okay I need to go home so see ya head!" I shouted to him while sticking my tongue to him  as I walked swiftly and left him at the park.

****

As I arrived home I went to my bed and lay down. I tried to learn how to use the new iPhone and I downloaded all the apps that I need.

1 new message from 'Hansoul'

huh what does he want now

Hansoul - I will be waiting in front of Mingyu's house at 9 a.m. tomorrow so I can't wait to spend time discussing about the project with you guys. Mrs. Jung accepted me to join your group so SEE YA . Be nice to your new teammate here okay bye.

 

I clenched my fist after reading the message.

 

 

YAHHHHHH HANSOL VERNON CHWE YOU JERK-ASSSSS

 

****

 

Author's Note : Heyya guyss! I'm updating when I am free as I said because of school works but don't worry since I will update regularly :D Again sorry fot the lame chapter and I just wanna say that I will insert other group members as a character too but Seventeen would be the main <3 I added up Yoongi because he is my UB in BTS so please anticipate the next chapters for other characters :) If you can't imagine Yoongi as yor cousin, you can also imagine your cousin as anyone you would prefer. Thanks for reading <3 

.

.

.

.

Sorry for the lame chapter  3 :')