Chapter 20

IT'S YOU

It's a sunny day while I decided to bring Yoongi to talk to Vernon about his mixtape. Yoongi was ignoring me for the whole time. The last thing he said to me was that he couldn't believe that I made this bet just to make Vernon forgive me. I gave Vernon a message to come to the park and discuss about the mixtape with Yoongi.

 [ME ; 9:30]

Hey come to the park we have something to discuss about.

[HANSOL ; 9:31]

What's going on? IS IT ABOUT THE MIXTAPE?

[ME ; 9:31]

JUST COME HERE!

[HANSOL ; 9:31]

Okay, chill..

 

**

"Where is your friend? It's been like 15 minutes already" Yoongi said while warming his hands in his sweater.

I kept quite while observing the time on my cellphone and let out a sigh. Aish this boy is really getting on my nerves. After about 5 minutes later the presence of someone we were waiting for finally appeared. He wore a simple plaid shirt and blue jeans. I ran towards him and punched him arms. 

"YAH" he rubbed his arms and gave me an annoyed expression.

"Look at the time you punk" I raised my voice.

"I brought my cousin here so you better be-" before I could finish my sentence I saw Vernon ran towards Yoongi while shakes his hand.  

Wow, I was ignored

I walked towards them and thankfully they both kinda clicked well together. I saw a glimpse of admiration in Vernon's eyes. I wonder what kind of mixtape is he planning to work on. 

"Well guys, I think I better get going first. I hope you both could work along together." I said to them while walking backwards.

"Be careful!" Yoongi shouted to me.

"Okay, okay" I smiled as I walked away. I took out my cellphone as I went and message Vernon.

[Me ; 10:00]

Goodluck on your mixtape! Don't curse okay! ok bye.

**

While I was walking towards home I saw a small carnival at the shops nearby. Hm what is that? I wondered as I walked through the carnival, It was an amusement park exhibition. 

Wow, cool

As I was walking through the exhibition I heard someone calling my name.

"Yeoreum!" I turned around and saw Dokyeom who is standing at one of the tents. 

"What are you doing here?" I asked while taking look at the brochures on the table of the tent where he was standing.

"Well I was working here to collect some money for college, what are you doing here?" he smiled cheerfully at me.

"Hm? Oh, I was walking back home and I saw this exhibition so I decided to check it out. Cause I really have a lot of free time and nothing to do with it" I said while chuckled a bit.

"Eh? What about finding a boyfriend, I can introduce some good looking guys to you" he wiggled his eyebrows.

"W-What n-no! I don't think I need someone right now"

As I finished my sentence, I smelled a familiar scent coming near me. I turned around to see who is it. M-Mingyu? What is he doing here? I tried and hide myself from him because I recalled the action he did to me last night, urghhh. Why is he here.

"Ayy brotha what are you doing here?" Dokyeom pushed Mingyu's shoulder. 

"Oh nothing I'm just checking what kinda work you working for here"

I need to get away before Mingyu knows I am here. As I tried to walk away, "What about you and Yeoreum play this dart game, If it lands on the lucky sticker on the board you will be awarded two amusement tickets for free!" 

.

"Yeoreum?" Mingyu said as I turned around and saw his flawless face with a smile. 

"Yes?" 

"I didn't know you're here?"

"Well here I am" I giggled an awkward laugh as Mingyu laughed too.

"So, here goes your dart. Make sure to get that lucky prize!!" Dokyeom gave us 2 darts per person.

As Dokyeom walked beside me he wiggled his eyebrows and whispered "Get him". I froze in my place until Mingyu called my name.

"Yeoreum? Wanna try first?" 

"Uhm, y-yeah" I walked and stood in front of the board and took a deep breathe. I threw the first one but it missed the spot. I tried again but nah.

"No luck I guess" I said while shrugged my shoulders. Then, Mingyu pat my head. He walked and targeted the spot carefully. 

Thump Thump.

He threw his first dart. The dart flied in a straight line.

I closed my eyes with both of my palms

Sssp!

I opened my eyes and saw a shocked face of Mingyu.

"OMG YOU GOT IT! YOU GOT IT! OMG!" I jumped to his shoulders and we shouted together. Dokeyeom ran towards us with a shocked face and shouted. 

"We have our winner for the lucky dart finally after 3 days waiting, and it is KIM MINGYU AND HIS PARTNER MIN YEOREUM!!" Deokyeom said with his handy loudspeaker.

W-Wait what? P-Partner?

"YAH DOKY-" before I could finish my sentence he handed out two free amusement park tickets into Mingyu's hand. 

"Goodluck!" he laughed and walked away as he resumed is paused work.

I walked to Mingyu and congratulate him. "I guess you're just good at everything, I mean what else you can't do right?" I said to him as I punched his chest.

"So, do you wanna go with me?"

H-Huh?

"Go with you?"

"Umm yeah" 

"Well you can go with whoever you want, its not supposed to be me though" I smiled at him.

"Nah, I wanna go with you. Be ready tomorrow!" he handed me one ticket.

WHY ME? Gosh, out of lots of people. I am awkward, oh no this is not going to be good.

Suddenly the weather turns dark and chilly as it starts to rain heavily. I turn to check if i brought my Umbrella or not. I sneaked my hands into my backpack. Gotcha! I took my lovely umbrella out. As I turn to my left I saw Mingyu wearing his cap.

"Do you have an umbrella?" I asked him.

"No, but don't worry I have this cap so I can just run quickly" he assured me.

"Let's share my umbrella, we are going the same way right?"

"No, No do not worry"

I pulled the umbrella but it won't extend. What is wrong with this umbrella? I tried to pull it once again harder but it still didn't extend. 

"This stupid umbrella isn't extending!" I groaned. For the third time I pull it with all of my strength while closing my eyes. But I felt like I hit something while successfully extending the umbrella.

"Are you oka-" before  Mingyu could finish his sentence he felt something hard kicks his crotch. He suddenly shouted out of pain.

ARGH

"OMG MINGYU ARE YOU OKAY" I panicked as I took a look at his condition. I tried to help him there but he said he was fine. OMG OMG OMG. What am i supposed to do here.

"How am I supposed to help you? Are you okay? I'm really really sorry!" I held his shoulders. 

"No No it's okay! I-It's just a small matter. I-I'm okay now" he smiled through pain. I rubbed his back all the way while we were walking towards my house. 

As I arrived at my house I turned back to Mingyu. " I am really really sorry for what had just happened, I am sorry. I guess you can use my umbrella all the way back to your house and you can return it back to me tomorrow okay?" I said to him.

"It's okay! I can just run to my house, It's not that far" he pushed my umbrella back to me.

"NO, JUST TAKE IT" I pushed the umbrella back to him harder. Gosh I feel bad.

"Oh, o-okay" he said as he stood in front of my house gates. I turned around and walked fast into my house.

"I'll look forward for tomorrow!" I heard a voice shouting as I closed the front door. 

"Me too" I answered in a whisper and letting out a small smile while leaning towards the front door.

 

 

DING!

1 new message from Hansol.

[HANSOL ; 4:01]

Thanks weirdo, Imma let ya burn while hearing to my mixtape :)

 

 

 

 

**

 

AUTHOR'S NOTE : Hey guys! I am back!!! Stay tuned for new chapters <3 - doodle