Chapter 14

IT'S YOU

Ding

My sweats began to form on my forehead and my heartbeat rate increase slowly as I tried to take a deep breath and open the new message,

Lisa <3- "Can you meet me later, at the park"

My heartbeat's speed increase rapidly and I can't help to widen my eyes. I took the coffee to release some tension. I drank a sip of the coffee with my trembling hands. Suddenly the coffee spilt a bit on my pants.

"S-, I'm sorry" I took a tissue that was placed on the table and dabbed the wet spot that the coffee spilt on.

"Yeoreum, are you okay?" Mingyu started to help me but he stay still since I stopped him.

"Ah, it's nothing. I just have some work to settle after this so I need to hurry" I faked a smile and quickly packed up my things to get out.

"Okay then, see ya" he said with a hint of curiosity in his tone.

I walked out of the cafe to meet Lisa and went to the park where she messaged me to be there. It was kinda weird because that park doesn't have that many people but she chose that place. 

What is she gonna do? I'm feeling like the bad person here, or am I?

As I arrived I heard a sobbing noise came from the bench that was behind the bushes. I walked closer and saw the familiar sight even though I only saw her hair. My heartbeat that beats rapidly by a second ago feels like it's gonna stop. I really don't know what to feel.

"L-lisa" I called out her name softly as I can. 

I saw her standing up and walked towards me with smile on her face. My heart slowly relieved after I saw her soft expression that was quite out of expectation.

"Lisa, I thought you were going to be mad at me I-" as I was talking I slowly noticed that her lips pursing and what I can't even believe will happen is happening in front of my eyes. 

Her hand raised back and threw it across my face as hard as she could. The touch of the skins produced a loud noise as I felt a vibration of pain on my cheeks flaming red from the incident.

My hair was in a mess, water filling up my eyes as I tried to turn my head back up to look at her. She just stand there with a widened eyes and a slight of regret in her face. Tears drops out of my eyes each second without stopping.

"Are you done?" I asked her while I stared at the ground.

"Words by words that flow out of your mouth angered me by second. You're just unbelievable. Why are you acting innocent in front of me all these time?"he suddenly threw an envelope to me and said with a annoyed voice.

She walked away without even looking behind at me. I wonder if there is kind of remorse in her but I just stared until her figure disappeared from my sight. I sobbed loudly but I tried to slow down my voice and covered my mouth by biting my sweatshirt.

Maybe this is the reason why she brought me to this park

I rubbed the flaming red cheek that is still hurting and kneeled down to take the envelope that Lisa threw to me. The envelope feels like it contains some pictures and I decided to keep it in my bag without going to the gym and head straight back home.

I walked fastly but as I was walking through the streets I saw him. Vernon.

I ignored it and saw him chasing after me. As he was going to open his mouth I cut him off.

" Off!" I said with a raging voice. 

"What? Like seriously?" he answered annoyed by my attitude towards him as he stop right in the tracks. 

Well this is all his fault. If he didn't fell on me, no If he didn't meet me at all, this won't happen.

After walking and walking I finally arrived home and I furiously went upstairs to my room and locked it. I didn't stop crying and it continues until hours. While crying I cried myself to sleep.

***

I opened my eyes and saw that the sky is turning dark as it is going to be 6 p.m. . I woke up from my bed hoping that it was only just a dream. But as I woke up I saw the envelope right beside me. 

hm

I walked to my bathroom slowly because I have no strength left in my body. I took a warm bath to wash my sadness and worries away. After that I went to my bed and took out my phone. My notification was full of messages from Jennie and Vernon.

I turned my handphone off and I try and take a look of what's inside of the envelope. I took out and my eyes automatically wide on the sight of these photos. There are full of photos of me and Vernon together and most of them are photoshopped. The accident kiss was included too.

w-what the hell?

"Who the did this?!" I shouted as my blood was boiling with anger. Suddenly I heard sounds of my house gates being opened. I peeked from my windows and saw Yoongi coming back from his University. I walked downstairs to greet him and I realised mum wasn't there.

 He looks exhausted maybe he had bad day, but not as bad as mine.

"Yoongi, where is mum?" I asked tiredly

"Oh, she said she will be back n the morning since she got some works to settle" he said as he stooped in front of me with a worried face.

"Yah, why is your cheek red and why is your eyes are swollen" he asked with a slightly raised voice.

"It's nothing" I shrugged away as we both suddenly jumped because there was someone ringing the house bell. 

Took a chance to slip away from Yoongi, "Let me go and check who is it" I walked away and peeked from the windows. 

My eyes widened by the surprise of the presence of Vernon with messed up hair and a glare and an irritated face standing right in front of my house gates. 

What is going to happen now...