Chapter 4

IT'S YOU

As we walked together, we finally arrive at Vernon's class. 

"Well see you guys later, I can't wait to spend some precious time together" He said while waving his hands towards me and Mingyu.

"I'm not looking forward to see you" Mingyu said as he rolled his eyes.

I snorted looking at them. They're like in a love-hate relationship. Actually they look kinda cute.

What am i talking about

Now, here comes the most awkward and unwanted situation in my whole entire life. 

Walking with Mingyu

The most annoying part is, our whole class went to the library where is placed on the highest level in school. Suddenly the angels sent me a brilliant idea.

"Erm Mingyu, I need to go to the toilet for a while. So I recommend you to go to the class first." I said while sweat beads slowly develops on my forehead.

"I can wait for you. It's not a good thing leaving a girl alone"

What the. Just leave me alone won't you. What to do...

I ran to the bathroom. Watching my reflection in the mirror. I planned to sit in the toilet for a long period of time. After 15 minutes, I went out to see if Mingyu is still there. Surprisingly, he wasn't there. I was quite disappointed, but why I should because there is no need for him to do so.

"Huh? What kind of man leaving a woman alone." I said to myself while washing my hands.

It's not a good thing leaving a girl alone your .

I walked as i took my time to the class. I arrived at the library , but suddenly I saw the whole class getting out. And then I realized that it's recess time. I walked to my locker straight away.

******

"Yeoreum! Why are you so late today" Jennie asked me.

It's because of that wicked boy. I squinted my eyes as I flashback through yesterdays memories.

"I drank a whole cup of coffee last night, by the way where is Lisa?" I searched beside Jennie as I saw no one beside her.

"Ahhh, she just called me just now saying that she is sick."

"Why didn't she call me?"

"She said that she called you for so many times. Why didn't you answer?" Jennie questions me back.

Where is my cellphone?

I checked in my school uniform's pocket and my school bag and my locker.Where the hell is it? I started panicked and asked Jennie to check her school bag and her locker.

"Did you lose your cellphone? Did you left it at the restaurant?"

"I seriously don't know, maybe it could be over there." I answered her as my face started to panic.

Jennie took out her cellphone and called the restaurant's phone number. "Hello! Good Morning, I am just wondering do any of you saw any cellphone that was left at the restaurant?" she politely asked the worker.

"Please wait for a minute Maam"

"I am sorry to inform Maam but there was no cellphone left at our restaurant. I hope you an find it soon."

"Oh! Okay thank you!" Jennie ended the call.

She shaked her head and at that moment I know that I am DEAD.

Suddenly, I remembered yesterday's incident where the sweater fell of my skirt. My cellphone! I ran as fast as I can to Vernon's class.

As I arrived in front of his class, I saw him laughing with his friends and some girls.

"CHWE HANSOL! I WANT TO SEE YOU RIGHT NOW." I shouted in front of his friends while glaring at him.

I realized that the girls is Jihyun's group of friends. "Aww, Is our Yeoreum going on a workot just now?" She said as her friends laughed after her.

"At least I am paying attention to myself by working out,unlike you who needs other attention you attention seeker." I said because I can't held it in anymore. She stands up from her seat angrily and suddenly Vernon came and said to her calm down. She immediately sat down while smiled annoyingly to him. I just roll my eyes.

He walked out of the class and I slammed his body against the wall. "Did you saw my cellphone when you took the sweater off the road yesterday?" I asked him while squinting my eyes towards him.

"Oh, I think I saw someone's cellphone. But i thought it was someone else's cellphone so i just leave it there." he said while making a clueless face.

"YAHHHHHHHHH! THAT IS MY PHONE YOU IDIOT" I shouted to him. I don't even care about who is watching because I am in a big trouble.

"You are in a big trouble MR. CHWE."

"What? You just asked me to take your sweater. Don't blame me." he said with an innocent voice.

"You know what? I'm done with you" I walked away and tried to calm myself.

He could use his brain. I am so mad at him, I don't want to talk to him ever again. Never

*********

Finally school ended, I can finally rest

W-wait, there's detention. ARGH I just can't wait to get out of this school. This is so burdensome. The worst thing is, I am gonna spend 40 minutes of my life with two bastards.

As I went into the classroom I saw Mingyu already sitting down. Wow what a great seating here. Mrs. Bae just arranged three tables only in the class. And it is in a circle shape.

I sat down without making any eye contact with him. Suddenly he spoke up.

"Sorry about just now, I didn't mean to leave you at the toilet. Jihyun suddenly came and pulled me because she said she needs my help" he said with his blunt face.

Why is he explaining me everything. It's not like I am expecting anything from him. "Ahh, it's okay. I don't care" I said while smile to assure him.

Suddenly I saw he was about to open his mouth to say something to me. But it was interrupted.

"Hi Guys! So what you guys doing?" Vernon came. But straight after he came Mrs. Bae came in. "Mr Chwe, go and take your seat now"

So as a punishment, the three of you need to help me mark some freshmans paperworks. She then gave as equal amount of papers.

Huh, lazy to do her work and make us do it for her.

While marking some papers, I saw a question where I don't know how to mark it since it's been a long time that i even read some school books or do homeworks. I tried to be brave and asked Mingyu about it. He brought his chair beside me and taught me on how to mark the question.

My heart raced so fast. I really can't control it.

At the corner of my eyes I saw that Vernon watching us two. I just ignored him. He really needs to pay for my cellphone.

After 40 minutes, IT'S FINALLY OVER.

I walked out of the class while the other two followed by the back. I decided to go to the toilet to let Mingyu go back home first. It is because I don't want him to see me searching for my cellphone at his neighbourhood.

When the line seems clear, I went out of the toilet. And I saw Hansol Vernon Chwe waiting for me. I walked and ignored him like he does not exist.

"Hey! I will buy you a new phone okay. Just please don't ignore me" he said to me nicely.

"What? You know, I have a loads of secrets in the cellphone. Buying a new phone won't make it up to me" I said as I walk faster to avoid talking to him.

He is really getting on my nerves today.

*******

Mingyu's POV

Hmph. What a tiring day.

I walked as I reminisce all of the things happen today. Suddenly I heard something noisy by the road.

"Hm, what is that?" I walked towards the noise. And then I saw  a smartphone that is lying by the road. I pick the phone up and saw a notification of 30 missed calls from.

20 missed calls from Lisa <3 and 10 missed calls from Eomma :*

Lisa?

Whose cellphone is this?
 

**********************

Author's Note : Hey guys!  Hahahahahaha~ Did you guys like it. Sorry it was a bit long

Thanks for keeping up with this story and Thanks for reading :) - Doodle