Chapter 18

IT'S YOU

Should I go and meet her? Or not?

I keep on thinking, but she said I messed up her life. Why should I be worried? But deep inside my heart, I really wanna help her.

I ended up meeting her at the park, as I went there I heard someone's voice as like it is talking to someone. "You are strong, just keep holding on" the person keep chanting it like its a mantra. I turned my head and saw no one other than that kid.

I quietly walked towards her while holding my headphones, as I reached behind her I put the headphones on her head and blasted some loud music.

She jumped and PANGG

I felt a loud slap on my cheeks and fell to the ground. 

"Oh my God, are you okay?" she went to my side and helped me up.

After that she suddenly pinched my arm really hard. "YAHH! What do you think you're doing?!" I shouted while holding the pain. 

"I am the one who was supposed to say that to you! What do you think you're doing blasting loud in my ears" she shouted while smacking my arms.

"IT'S NOT ! IT'S KENDRICK LAMAR" 

"Whatever he is, you scared the outta me" she crossed her arms and made a pouty face.

Heh, she asked me to come here and she made a fuss

"So, why you called me here? Is there anything you want? I thought I just make your life more messed up?" I asked at her while raising my eyebrows.

YEOREUM'S POV

"So, why you called me here? Is there anything you want? I thought I just make your life more messed up?" Vernon begins to ask about what I probably said to him.

Its not like I meant to say those things.

"I-I am sorry" I confessed to him. I chose to lower my ego than losing my loved ones. W-Wait, I mean loved friends. He raised his eyebrows, asking for more.

"I-I am sorry for being an and letting out all of my angers at you before. I didn't mean to say all those things to you, you have been a big help to me. So please forget about what I said before" I said it in a heartbeat. He just smirked at me while crossing his arms

"So what would you do to make you forgive me?" he made a clueless face as he brought his fingers to his lips.

"I-I would-"

"Would what?" he stared into my eyes while closing the space between us slowly. 

"I would help you producing your raps or whatever it is?" I blurted out because I was panic that he would do something unexpected.

"Huh? Like a mixtape?" he made a curious face .

"Yea..." 

"Do you think I'm gonna believe you? You're not like that good in rapping, how are you supposed to produce it. Nice joke tho" he laughed like crazy maniac getting tortured.

"What? You think I'm joking?" I snickered at him. That made him looked at me with a disgusted face.

"Do you really expect me to believe you? What a joke-" I cut his sentence that made him silent and his eyes widened like the full moon above us.

"I know Agust D" he stared at me for minutes before holding my shoulders.

"W-What? Say it again"

"I know Agust D"

He snickered and laughed again, this time crazier than before. This makes me wanna smack that laugh out of his face. I just quietly opened my cellphone and showed him a photo.

"Nice cellphone you got there" he said while winked at me. Oh how much I wanna punch his sarcastic statement there.

I showed him a photo of Yoongi and gave him the phone.

"What is this, this is your cousin? Why you're showing me photo of him?" he gave a cloudy face.

"What? are you for real?" I said while made a disbelieved face. He continue swiping the photo to the left. Out of a sudden he shouted like real loud. 

"WHY HAVE I NEVER SEEN THIS SELCA OF AGUST D?" he shoved the screen to my face and I backed up since he was pushing and asked while shaking my shoulders.

"ARE YOU LIKE HIS STALKER OF SOMETHIN?" he glared into my eyes. His face looks really irritated.

"DUDE CHILL. This is Yoongi" I pushed his hands and cupped his face with my hands.

Suddenly the atmosphere went silent and it went awkward looking at his face just inches from my face and we stared into each other eyes for a few minutes.

I pushed his face, and went back to the topic. Phew, that was awkward

Thumpthumpthump.

I-Is my heart racing. No probably not.

"This and this guy is the same. The only difference is the first photo is he has black hair but the second one he has blonde hair. Get it?" I showed him the first photo and then showed the other photo.

"S-So he is basically the same person?" he blinked his eyes at the theory and explanation of me.

"Yes, why are you so stupid? He just basically wore some blonde random hair when he is on the stage. Do you seriously think he is Hannah Montana or something?" I made an amused face at his reaction.

"Woah, so what you mean is Yoongi hyung is Agust D? Damn it, if I knew it I would've been your best buddy years ago already. I thought he is a student?" he nudged my shoulder with a annoying smile, or should I say cute smile?

"Hold up, who said I'm your best buddy? He just raps as a part time job. Well his rap isn't that great tbh?" I made a bored face but saw Vernon making an areyouserious face.

"Watch what you're saying girl, he is like one of the top underground rappers that I admire and hell, the whole Korea too" he pushed my forehead with his two fingers.

"Duh whatever, It's just so stupid how people doesn't recognise him when he is in black hair. What kind weird logic is that?" I just grinned and laughed.

"Well I guess you recognise him cause you're his niece" Vernon said with an annoyed tone.

"So" he went close to me with a blink of an eye.

"So what? Why so sudden?" I backed a bit and squinted my eyes at his doings.

"You're promise?" he raised his eyebrows. 

"Huh, what you're tryna say?" I answered him. Trying to change the topic obviously.

"My mixtape"  Vernon grinned devilishly.

This was supposed to be a secret of Yoongi. Why did I even told him about this.

"If you're not gonna do it. I'm gonna tell this dirty little secret to every single one of everyone"

*****

Author's note : Hey GUYS, DID YOU SAW SEVENTEEN'S NEW MV. ITS DA BOMB. BY THE WAY KEEP STREAMING. hahaha. Sorry for the late update and stay tuned if you wanna know what will happen to Yeoreum