Chapter 12

IT'S YOU

Kringgggg

"Urghhhh" 

I moved my hands to tap the dismiss alarm button on my phone. I woke up to see the time and gladly it is 7.30 a.m. so I woke up and went to the bathroom straight away to take a bath. After that I went to wear the outfit that I chose last night.

It's just a grey sweatshirt and I wore a skinny jeans and I tied my hair in a ponytail.

"Mom! I'm heading out now, I'll be back in the evening" I shouted when I was locking the grills as I heard my mom hummed. I walked by myself and I took out my phone to check my appearance and I took some selca's.

After 8 minutes of walking I finally arrived in front of Mingyu's house. As I went to the gates I saw Vernon smiling widely at me as he waved his hand to me.

"Good Morning Mrs. Min" he said while handing out his hands. I had no choice but to shake his hand in agreement. 

"Good Morning Mr. Chwe" I said as I smiled weakly. But while I was shaking his hands I quickly twisted it until he shouted. 

"Yah! Who said you can join our group for this project" I raised my voice and he rubbed his hands out of pain.

 "It's because you're the only group that contains 2 people and if I join you guys I would have completed 3 members. And I did say that treat me nicely since i'm your new teammate aight?" He said as he raised his eyebrows at me. I just rolled my eyes because he keeps bugging me.

After a few minutes we both heard the noise of Mingyu's house gates opening. I took a deep breathe before a big misunderstanding happens. As soon as Mingyu came out, he completely look dumbfounded with the sight that he just saw.

"What is this guy doing here?" he said while he locked the gates.

Suddenly Vernon came and took out his pack of chewing gum and handed out to Mingyu as he offered him one. H e also gave me one stripe of gum.

 "Hi I am your new teammate for this project" he said as the three ate the chewing gum all at once. 

"Who said you can join us?" Mingyu said as he chewed the gum and put his hands in his sweater pockets.

"Mrs. Jung allowed me" Vernon said without any hesitation. Mingyu then made a blank face maybe because he is just so surprised of this news.

I quickly break the ice between us by asking what to do.

"Soooo, where are we gonna go now?" I said as I asked for their both opinions.

"School"

"Library"

They both answered at the same time but sadly it's not the same opinion. I sighed as I saw them glaring at each other. I just couldn't stand it so I thought of an idea.

"Play rock, paper and scissors and who wins we will go there first" 

They both played rock, paper an scissors and Mingyu won so we went to school first. As we arrived at school we went to the places where our memories held the most. We went separate ways to take pictures of the places in school.

Suddenly when I went to the detention room to take pictures, I saw Mingyu and Vernon went to the same destination as I am. 

"Yah, you guys also think this place held some memories too huh?" I said as I chuckled.

The both of them quickly look away trying to deny the fact that they chose the same place together. "Aishh, don't be like that. Let's take a picture together" I said as I pulled Mingyu and Vernon's arm and dragged them in front of the class.

I ran and placed my phone on the table and trying to stand it up with some books and I switched on the timer. 

"Yeoreum let-" "Yeoreum sto-" 

As they started to protest the timer was beeping. I saw them not smiling. "SMILEEE" I said as the timer is running out.

CLACK

I skipped happily and took my phone. Heh, they both actually smiled for real lmao.

They both just faked a smile and continued taking pictures to get out of the previous situation.After finishing taking pictures, we three walked to the library to make the scrapbook together. Even though our opinions are not the same, we actually worked quite well as a team.

I know this is weird but I really like the idea of the three of us being friends. Maybe after Lisa and Jennie departure to overseas we can be besties too. But there is something that always bugs me.

I think Mingyu and Vernon knew each other and they have a quite bitter past together.

Maybe ex lovers? XD jkjk

After finishing work suddenly Vernon speaks out loud.

"Ayoo let's go to the cafe to celebrate our finished project!" he said as he pulled my arms. Mingyu just followed from behind.

"Yeoreum, what you wanna drink?" I heard Mingyu asked me.

"Anything would be fine" I said as I smiled at him.

When we were about to pay, suddenly Vernon gave his cash to the cashier. He paid for all of us.

"Yeoreum, i am treating you. But Mingyu pay me back" he asked Mingyu for his money.

"YAH!" irritatedly answered him. I just laughed by myself at the back.

****

As we received our coffee we all walk home together, but today Mingyu and Vernon is gonna send me off first since it's getting dark.

"Hey guys" I said to them.

Them both hummed to answer me. "Don't you guys think we three would make a good besties?" I said happily.

They both chocked on the coffee while giving me a creeped out faces.

"Well I was just stating an idea" I said while pouting my mouth. Suddenly I felt a vibration in my pockets.

'Ring ding dong Ring ding dong Ring diggi ding diggi Ding ding ding'

Oh my phone

I excused myself from them both to answer my phone call.

"Hello?"

"Yeoreum where are you? It's me Yoongi"

"Ahhh, why? I'm on my way home right now"

"Okay then, I am on the way to your house right now and I bought your favourite food ddeokkbokki too"

"Huh? you're moving in now?"

"Yeah, sorry if you're not comfortable"

"Ahhhh no no it's okay"

"Make sure your walking with your friends okay, not 'boy friends'"

. Yoongi is actually like my brother since he is the only cousin I have , he is protective af.

"Uhhh okayy, see ya Yoongi oppa !"

Call Ended 

I quickly run towards Mingyu and Vernon who was waiting for me. "Yahh, guys I'm in trouble now. My cousin is coming now and if he saw me walking with you guys I would be totally dead" I said witha nervous voice.

"Well it's not like we are having any relationships.." Vernon blurted out while Mingyu nodded.

"Well just keep calm and just explain that is is just a group project. It's the truth right?" Mingyu gave me an explanation. I nodded in agreement.

 Let's just keep it cool. They are just my teammates right?

As we were about to arrive in front of my house my shoelaces suddenly tangled off. 

"Aishh, waitt" I said while giving my coffee to Mingyu for him to hold. As I was about to finish tying the shoelaces I heard a sound of someone about to fall down. I was frightened by the sound so I looked up to see what happen.

I saw a light form a car that was about to park behind us and suddenly I saw Mingyu falling down on Vernon who was standing facing me and the coffee that they were holding splashed all over my sweater.

And I felt a pair of warm lips...

"Yeoreum!"