Chapter 6

IT'S YOU

"AN IPHONE 7 PLUS?!"

Who has that much money spending an Iphone 7 plus for me? It really can't be him.

I close the locker and stared at the new cellphone box. If it's really him, he could buy me the same model as my old cellphone. Why waste money on buying me this pricy iphone.

I walked slowly and realized that I am going to face Mingyu today. My hands are starting to get sweaty because of the nervousness.

I brought the iphone box with me. As I step the class, I saw Mingyu and Hoshi talking and laughing while discussing about something. I walk as fast as I can and sat down beside Lisa.

"Arghhh, this is too awkward for me" I said with a frustrated tone.

"Just relax and don't even remember about it. By the way, why are you bringing the brand new iPhone to class and who bought it for you?" She asked me with an excited tone.

.What should I say.

"I-I think my dad bought it for me because someone just literally left it in my locker. Maybe my mom told him so he posted a new one"

"Wow, that was so fast. Your cellphone just went missing like two days ago" suddenly Jennie blurted out of nowhere.

"I guess my dad is just in a good mood?"

"Whatever it is, Imma ask my dad too buy me the jet black colour." Lisa daid with a dreamy face.

"Yeah! Me too I will buy the other color to complete the three of us" Jennie grinned.

Phew, that was so close.

*****

As we talked , Mrs Jung entered and Mingyu greeted her. She has an 'i got a plan' face while looking at the whole class.

"Okay Class, since there are barely 5 days until you guys graduate. I have a project to make, the purpose of it is to let you guys have and create memories at school before entering College and Universities." Mrs Jung announced with an excited voice.

The whole class let out a loud sigh and some of them whined loudly especially Jihyun and her friends.

"Teacherrrr,let us have some fun will you" Jihyun whined as her friends agreed with her.

"No excuses, now I am gonna announce the groups. One group will be consisting for about three people so if you and your partner's name is being called, please sit in groups." Mrs. Jung told the whole class strictly.

What? She even made a group for us. That's too much.

"I hope I will be partnered with you guys" I said while handing out my hands to Jennie and Lisa.

"Hoshi, Mark and Nayeon"

I swear I saw hoshi's face red af.

"Seokmin, Yuju and Umji"

"Seungkwan, Jhope and Bambam"

"Jihyo, Dino and Jackson"

"Lisa, Junhoe and Taeyong"

Noo, not Lisa.

"Jennie, Hanbin and Sinb"

OhmyGod, why.

After months waiting for my name to be called, finally it's me.

"Since this class contains 35 students, Yeoreum you are going to have only one partner that is Suho." Mrs Jung said to me.

I slowly stand up and take my seat and sat beside Suho.

I mean, Suho is a great guy but he is just so disciplined unlike others. He is so rich and I've saw his house before. Holy, it looks like a palace. But I guess this project just needs 5 days, so I can endure it.

I glanced at Suho, he smiled at me but his face looks so worrying. I went to ask him but he suddenly raised his hand to notify Mrs Jung.

"Mrs. Jung I am so sorry to inform but I am flying to the UK this evening. So I really can't accomplish this project" Suho said as he bowed to Mrs Jung and bowed to me.

"Ahh, if it's like that don't worry. I will give Yeoreum a new group." Mrs Jung assured him.

Suddenly a voice filled the whole class. "Mrs Jung, you haven't called my name out"

"Oh yes!  Mingyu now you will be Yeoreum's partner for this project" Mrs Jung said in relief.

OK, WHAT.

I suddenly flustered too much until I fell out of my chair.

"Yeoreum-ah, you really need to lose weight. Your chair can't even hold you" Jihyun said while laughing with her fake- friends.

"Yah! Shut up" Jennie warned her.

I went to stand up and saw a hand offering to help, it is Mingyu's hand. I accepted his help and stood up and sat on the chair.

His hand feels so safe to hold. Wake up Min Yeoreum!

I sat down on my chair that is right beside Mingyu as I tried to pay attention to Mrs Jung's instructions about this project. Even though I know it is really hard to stay focused.

We kinda need to do a simple book about our memories about this school and need to write all about who has been there during our up and downs and we also need to write about our favorite teacher eventhough i don't even have one tbh.

"Okay Class! So now I will give you time to discuss about it." Mrs Jung said as it gives me nightmares and goose bumps. I really can't talk to him after the cellphone incident. Argh.

Lisa came and squeezed my hand as she walk by me and I saw Jennie looking at me with a worried face as I assured her with an 'ok' sign.

*****

I sat down an gave Mingyu an awkward smile. I took out my notebook and start writing columns of works we need to do.

I was screaming in my mind because this is the most awkward and weirdest moment in my whole existence.

"So what was the most memorable moment in this school for you?" I tried to speak up and asks Mingyu.

"I have so many memorable moments but the moment that I really can't forget is when I went to detention with you and Vernon." He said bluntly.

I freezed at my place but I forced myself to write his point.

"Hahaha, yeah me too" I let out an awkward laugh. Why does he even remember that awful detention tho.

"Oh! Talking about detention while I was on the way home, I saw a cellphone and Dino said it's yours. I also called your mom, sorry I used your credit but I will pay back to you one day" he said while smiled at me.

"Oh really!  My mom also said that you called and thank God it was at you" I faked a surprise voice and face.

Ergh. Why am I so unlucky today. Yeoreum-ah...

"Here, I brought your phone today. It's better if I return it today" He said while handing my cellphone to me.

"Ahh Thank You so much!" I bowed my head as I hide my blushing face.

Ahhhh, thank God he didn't asked me about the password.

We continued discussing about the project and while I was trying breaking the ice with him,Mingyu suddenly looks at me with a curious face. 
 

" I'm sorry to be a quite nosy person, but why is your password 'Mingyu'?" He suddenly asks me out of freaking no where. 



 

'......' Oh


 

Why is he asking me and how am I gonna get through this

 

*********************
 

Author's Note : Hey Guys!!  Waddup hahahahahha~ Was the chapter okay?  How will Yeoreum going to pass this through?  (⊙o⊙)?

Stay tuned to know what happen in the next chapter, Love you guys