9th Episode: The Passionate Kiss

BLACKHOLE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eunji’s Point of View

 

What he said? He is jealous to Lee Jehoon? Wait, I need to comprehend it first, but I am not misheard right? He said he jealous with Lee Jehoon Oppa because I was there happily chatted with him. But why? I mean we don’t have that kind of relationship. No, everyone know we date but actually it just a fake relationship. No, Jung Eunji, he has Song Hye Gyo and there is no way he has ‘that kind’ of feeling for you. Noted that Jung Eunji.

There is awkward moment between us. I don’t know how to act toward this situation. He is avoided me for a months, he still ignorance and do whatever he wants, he always told me to be careful, so there is no way he has that kind of feeling. Maybe he just re-enact his movie line or building an emotion.

“I have to come back to the set,” he break the silence between us. I just nod. I send him to his car and bid goodbye. I know there must be something wrong with him, there is no way he is jealous with Lee Jehoon Oppa. Talk about Lee Jehoon Oppa, I need to apologize because I left him alone in the lobby. 


I walk in to the hotel and find Jehoon still at the lobby. I walk toward him who very serious with his smartphone. He’s alone there without his manager or his stylist. I place my hands to his shoulder to surprise him and success. He’s startled and curse out, which make me surprised. He never curse on someone in the set despite even the worst situation. Why he’s so tense?


“Ah, you scared me Jung Eunji,” he save his smartphone on his pocket. I look startled as well. 
“I am sorry. I don’t have intention to surprise you. I just thought why you still here. We have to do morning filming tomorrow. Let’s take a rest Oppa,” he look tired. His handsome face not as bright as before. It’s already 2 am but he still stay up. I have to sleep too. If I am not sleep right now, I don’t have energy for morning filming.
“Are your boyfriend already go home?” he walk with me toward our room. He doesn’t look good. There is something going on with him. But I don’t know what it is.
“Eung, I just sent him off while ago. What’s wrong Oppa?” asked me again, curious.
“Are your boyfriend jealous to me?” I am shock he know it. I don’t know how man’s mind work but the two of them, Song Joong Ki and Lee Jehoon, can read each other’s mind. I am so envious how it can happen.
“I don’t know, good night Oppa,” I am sorry I can give you an honest answer. I am still not sure if he jokes around or not told me that he is jealous of our relationship. I am not sure with why he is jealous of you. It isn’t because of right?


Just sleep, Jung Eunji. Okay, honestly I kind of happy he is jealous because of me and Lee Je Hoon Oppa. But, I need to remember that there is Hye Gyo Eonnie who in pain because of my scandal. And I am not sure Song Joong Ki have feeling to me or not. We are fake after all. There is no way he will fall in love to me when there is beautiful Song Hye Gyo who still love him. And I am not sure that I fall in love with him too. Maybe I am just used to it to have him. It’s been a long time I don’t date and it make me happy when finally I have someone, even through nasty scandal. Ah, I even don’t want to think about it. Just sleep Jung Eunji! Tomorrow morning you have to be ready for morning filming. Let’s sleep!

I started to text Joong Ki seonbaenim again. He turned out read all my message although he wasn’t text me back for a month. Now he always reply my message, although just an ‘okay,’ at least there is improvement in our relationship. Ah, what relationship! Ah, whatever.


Today’s filming is about my kiss scene with Lee Jehoon Oppa. The director asked us to do French kiss which makes me blush suddenly. It’s been a while I don’t have a French kiss scene since my first drama with In Guk Oppa. And now the director asked me to do it? Ah, what should I do? I am too shy to do it.


 Jehoon Oppa and I try hard to build an emotion. This scene supposed to be hot scene where my character got the passionate kiss from the guy who always torture her. The male character, who played by Lee Jehoon, is a jealousy man who don’t want anyone touch the girl he liked. Jehoon Oppa and I try to build the emotion. He started to kiss me, but it got NG because I laugh on how serious he is. We started again and now he is the one

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter