8th Episode: Jealousy

BLACKHOLE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eunji’s Point of View

Song Joong Ki parked his car near the Han River. I remain silent. I don’t want to talk before he speak up. My last dignity won’t let me crumble one more time. I’d been pitiful because of Hye Gyo Eonnie childish acted in front of Kwangsoo Oppa and Ah In seonbaenim. I don’t want to let him look me down too. I am enough for it.

 

“What a stupid act! Why you went there? How can you never think before you doing something! I told you to be careful. But you embarrassed yourself. Your brain isn’t human brain, right!” he throw a fit on me. He looks tired and skinnier. He must be so busy filming his movie and here he is, caught on trouble because of me. Ah, maybe he want to keep the distance between him and Hye Gyo Eonnie so he is not hurt both of them, to let her forget him. But, I am hurt too. This is the first time someone I respected the most slap me and cursed me out. I have a heart too, and I don’t know that she have that kind of relationship with Song Joong Ki. If I know earlier, I will never agree to do this ‘fake’ relationship. Never.

I am still hold myself not to talk. I just don’t want to talk. He just believe what he saw. He don’t know what exactly happened to me. If he know she slapped on me and poured bottle of soju on me, what he’s going to do? I am curious. What he’s going to do to her.

 

“Why you went there? Tell me! You know how the way she acted to me and you saw it by yourself. You know she hates you because she thought that you steal me. She still the same. Why you innocently went there alone? Why you don’t tell me?”

“If I tell you, are you going to reply my text?” I look at him. My tears keep flowing at the point I can’t handle it anymore. It’s too hurt. I lost my dignity, I lost my face, and I lost everything. I am an idol actress for 6 years, I got a lot of awards as a singer or actress, but here I am, lost everything because of mere guy.

 

Song Joong Ki saw me tearing up. He wipe my tears slowly with his skinny hand. He hug me, giving his shoulder to cry. I cry so loud on his while he hug me, he softly pad me. There is no one dare to talk. We just keep quiet for a while. I can feel his shirt already wet because my tears. I let his hug go and grab a tissue to wipe my snot on him. He silently watch me try wipe his shirt with the tissue altough it's useless.

 

“I am sorry. Your shirt so wet because of me,”

“I am sorry,”

“For what?”

“For everything,”

“Everything what?”

“You know what I mean Jung Eunji,”

“I don’t know,”

“Yah!”

“What,”

 

He smile. It our first bickering since that night, the beginning of the scandal. I feel better after cried a river oh his hug. He pad my head and touch my cheek softly.

 

“I will send you home. It’s already late,”

“But I am stay at the set,”

“Where are you stay? I will send you there,”

“B Hotel in Dongdaemun,”

“Okay,”

 

Song Joong drive in silent. We arrive in no time because there is no traffic jam in the middle of the night in Seoul. You don’t need to asked how stressful driving in Seoul during the day. He send me up in front of my room. Lee Jehoon, my co-star come up from his room, find us stand up awkwardly. He greet Joong Ki briefly.

 

“Eunji-ya, I have a chicken. Let’s eat together, I want to discuss something regarding tomorrow filming,” Lee Jehoon show box of chicken and a drama script. Ah, I just remember, we always talk about our scenes together.

I nod to him. There is a moments we three just silence. We don’t talk anything. Lee Jehoon wait for me to let him in my room, Song Joong Ki? Why he still stay?

“Oppa, you can go. It’s already late. Good night,” I bow to him. He look annoyed look at me. I don’t know why he change his mood suddenly. His mood is good a while ago after I cried. But, why he look dark right now? He sure have a mood swings. Hem, I don’t know him. I don’t understand him.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter