5th Episode: Playing with Fire

BLACKHOLE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chorong knock Eunji’s room door abruptly. Her face so pale and desperate. It’s still 10 in the morning but all Apink member already wake up, except Eunji. Chorong called Eunji over and over but the girl still doesn’t give any sign to wake up. It’s not her habit to lock the door, maybe she’s forget and accidentally locked it before sleep. Hayoung tried to call Eunji’s number but the girl doesn’t pick it up. All Apink member face look worried. After 10 minutes, Eunji open her door. She look messy. She’s surprised all Apink member waiting for her in front of her room. There must be something going on, thought her. 

“Eonnie, what’s wrong? Why you guys in front of my room?” asked Eunji innocently. She heading to the kitchen, open the refrigerator, and drink a bottle of water. Chorong follow her, so do Apink member. Their face look worried.

“I bet you don’t read the news. Eunji-ya, look this,” Chorong give her phone. Eunji read the news slowly. But wait, now she scrolled down faster. She look surprised. She familiar with the couple in the news. It’s her with Song Joong Ki. It’s her picture with him.

 
Song Joong Ki and Jung Eunji Passionate Date


Song Joong Ki and Jung Eunji caught on secret date. On November 12th, Song Joong Ki Jung Eunji to get a taxi at 7am from his apartment. Jung Eunji spent her night with her handsome boyfriend, Song Joong Ki. The clothes which Eunji’s wore is Joong Ki’s which sometimes he wore it in public. On 14th November, Song Joong Ki picked Eunji up after Apink routine practice. In front of the Apink member, Song Joong Ki picked up his popular girl group member girlfriend. They went to Han River for enjoyed the sunset and went to quite snack stall for dinner. Their passionate dated which is like a normal couple do showed how passionate they are despite their busy schedule. Wish this couple blessed all along. Congratulation for new born couple, Song-Jung couple [dispatch]

 

Eunji and Joong Ki’s photo attached to prove the article. Eunji face become pale. How her picture is in there? She never expected this going to happen. She didn’t date him. She just met him for three days. She’s doom. She’s doom for sure.
Eunji look at Apink member and she feel dizzy suddenly. So that’s the reason why they knock her door abruptly this morning. So that’s why they are look worried. It’s because of her. It because of her news with Song Joong Ki. She still didn’t tell them about her relationship with Song Joong Ki. She will tell them but now, she got this scandal. She never expected, her quite life going to be a scandalous one. The biggest scandal ever since her debut.

 

Eunji lock her up in her room. She don’t want to talk to anyone, although her CEO or manager. She has been said to Chorong she need to think alone. She asked her not allowed anyone visit her. She need to make a problem solving. The Apink member remain silent, although to their manager. The one who stay at home are Chorong and Bomi because they didn’t have any schedule. They receive a lot of call or text regarding Eunji’s scandal. They busy to answer the call or replay the message. Today going to long day for Apink. 

 

Eunji call Song Joong Ki. She read the article on more time through her notebook. The news already viral and being a top search at Naver and another search engine. She got ton of text from her celebrity friends, asked whether the news is true or not. She sure doom. She need to talk to Song Joong Ki, the one who called as her boyfriends. What a nuisance. 


“Seonbaenim, you saw it? The article,” after third attempt Song Joong Ki pick her call up. 

“Eung. Yeah,” Eunji know, this senior not affected that much with the scandal. She is so embarrassed right now. This is the second time she getting involve with him.

“What should we do seonbaenim? Are you going to release a statement? We can tell the truth that it is misunderstanding. Insung and Kwangsoo Oppa was there. We drank together. I came to your house to have reunion with them. How seonbaenim?” Song Joong Ki can tell that the girl sounds so desperate. He know so much ho the industry work. So that’s why he maintain his image carefully. Something like this can ruin your hard work for years.

“Why you drag Insung Hyung and Kwangsoo? We don’t need to drag them,” told Joong Ki. He don’t want to drag them. It’s not good for her, for him, or for Kwang Soo and Insung Hyung image. The K-netz going to bash her more because they thought Eunji seduce three male actor. He know how scary K-netz is. 

“But, they are the one who know the truth,” Eun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter