3rd Episode: The Picture of Us

BLACKHOLE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Ya Eunji-ya, you really date EXO Suho back then, right?” Kwangsoo mumbling while Eunji’s cheek become so red because of the alcohol. She can’t drink much, but she drink like a crazy with Kwang Soo and In Sung. She just so happy today because she finally can drink with her friends. Especially the close one.
“No, Oppa, why everyone thought that I dated him. Annoying!” Eunji pour soju to her glass and drink it one shot. She couldn’t help herself. No way back off, let’s drink till get drunk.
“Kwang Soo ya, how can you know that? She dated Kim Bum back then, right Eunji-ya,” told In Sung. After said it, In Sung fall down and sleep at the floor. Eunji watch In Sung sleep and she fell down too. She sleep next to In Sung while Kwang Soo just look at the two that already knock down. He grab the sofa pillow and sleep. 

Song Joong Ki come out from the bathroom, seeing three of them already sleep on the carpet. He took a blanket inside his cabinet and put it on to Kwang Soo and In Sung. He look Eunji who sleep next to In Sung deeply. He decided to lift her up and carried her to his bed. But, when he tried to put her down to the bed, suddenly Eunji open her eyes. She look him right into his eyes. She grab his shirt to make her close to him. He’s so surprised with her sudden gesture. He thought that Eunji invite him, to be close with her. But, she is drunk right now. Is it obnoxious drunk? Or something about rate ? 

Eunji still look him intense. But, what Joong Ki imagination doesn’t gonna be happen. Eunji throw up on his shirt, so much. She ate a lot such as chicken, pizza, tteeokbokki, and sundae. She throw it up all on to Joong Ki’s shirt. Joong Ki looks pale watch her throw up like that. The bad smell come a long with the disgusting vomit. He sigh, so deep.

Eunji come back to sleep after threw up almost all in her stomach. Joong Ki lift her up to the bathroom so he can clean her. Eunji shirt and jeans so dirty right now, so do Joong Ki’s. He seated Eunji on to the bath up. He took off his shirt first because Eunji threw up so much on it. He walk on to his cab

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter