15th Episode: 1N2D Trap

BLACKHOLE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Song Joong Ki Point of View

 

“Joong Ki-ya, where are you now?”
“I am at my apartment now. Why Hyung?”
“Can I meet you for a while? I am near your neighborhood,”
“Of course. I will wait for you in front of my building,”
“Thank you Joong Ki-ya,”

 

And here I am now, surrounded by 1N2D crew. I don’t know I will end up being a sudden guest on the variety program. It’s been a long time I am not join any variety show or talk show. I prefer to maintain my image as a top star and have a quiet life than throw myself on something risky like join a variety show program. I decided not to join on Running Man although the member and the crew never fail to ask me to come after I resigned as a member. And now, I am here, because of Cha Tae Hyun hyung asked me to come. I remember Insung hyung had been once in the same situation and ended up being a guest on 1N2D but I never think they will using the same pattern like this, to me. I thought Tae Hyun hyung just want to say hi and together we could grab a morning coffee. I am free though, I don’t have anything to do. I don’t have any schedule now because I had been finish filming my movie and drama months ago. So that’s why I have lot of free time. 

I couldn’t refuse it because I told them at the beginning I don’t have the schedule. I am too stupid, you can tell. Now, there is no point to return. I’ve been here, inside the car, having some conversation regarding my private life with the other two member.  

But, maybe, just maybe, it’s going to be fun trip. 1N2D have a good rating and people know they have a harsh and fun games. I never fail to refuse all the offer to come to 1N2D before, it’s tough program yet it doesn’t suit me. Tae Hyun hyung know it well, although in some moments he persuade me to become a guest. I know he just did it because he is the leader of the program. Now it’s my chance for repay Tae Hyun hyung good deed by helping him being a guest on his show. It’s not hard to do, I just need to be nice and do the mission diligently. That’s what I think.

I tried to be cheerful as much as I can, smile brightly as long as I can, although I am so sleepy. I just sleep for 3 hours because I need to meet Eunji this morning. Eunji came back from the country side and met her for a while although just for an hour in the morning. I haven’t meet her for a week so that’s why I push myself to go to her dorm on the dawn and have a light conversation at the car. What I thought is at least I met her. We don’t know when we can meet again. It’s hard maintain a healthy relationship with busy girl Jung Eunji. She’s become more and more popular, her male fans become a sensitive toward me, and she became male idol and actor favorite girl. I have lot of competitor. It’s become pain in the , hard to get rid it.

 
So the concept for 1N2D today is ‘Trip with Loyal Friend.’ The 1N2D member split into two group, the young group and the old group. Young group member are Jung Joonyoung, Yoon Dong Gu, and Defconn. On the other side the old group contain Cha Tae Hyun, Kim Jong Min, and Kim Junho. When the old team, easily bring me as a guest, the young team have a trouble to deceive their celebrity friend to come. I wonder who will come as guest from the young team. I hope I can match well with the other guest also, because it’s going to be hard if the one who I hate the most going to come.

 

 

“Hyung, Tae Hyun hyung bring Song Joong Ki. We can’t lose. We need someone powerful to overpower Song Joong Ki,” Jung Joonyoung busy surfing on the internet. Before, he got message that Old Team succeed bring Song Joong Ki to the meeting point. They need find someone powerful to make their team win. Someone who have the power to make Song Joong Ki turn weak. Someone who can distract Song Joong Ki.

“But he is hot star. I don’t have a contact of top star,” worrywart Defconn choose to focus on driving instead. He couldn’t find anyone who can beat up Song Joong Ki, ah, no, he don’t have the contact of hot star. He regret he just close with the idol, which the level of them can’t lift up to the hot and trending actor like Song Joong Ki. There are ton of hot star like Gong Yoo or Wonbin but he don’t have their contact and he can predict they will never accept the challenge to be guest on 1N2D.   

“Do you have someone in mind? The one who have a capability to overpower him?” Dong Gu join Joonyoung busy to check their own phone. While Joonyoung surfing on the internet, Dong Gu searching his friends contact number instead. Looking for the possibility his friend to come. But, he’s hesitate to contact them. 
“I know one person,” Jung Joonyoung smirk to Defconn and Dong Gu. He smile brightly, proud of his findings.  

“Who?” Dong Gu can help not to curious. Joonyoung and Dong Gu have the same level of popularity. But, Dong Gu need to admit that Joonyoung luckier and sneakier than him. 

“Jung Eunji,” Joonyoung laughing. He found Eunji’s picture in the internet and her dating article with Song Joong Ki. He showed it to Dong Gu and Defconn. He satisfied with himself, he found himself so smart by choosing Eunji as a target. Eunji came as a guest several time to 1N2D, she can adapt well with the game. 

“You’re joking right? How can we invite Jung Eunji? She must be decline it,” Defconn worry one more time. He is close with Bomi, Eunji’s teammate. But not Jung Eunji itself. It would be hard to make her come if she know that her boyfriend being a guest too right now.

“Just try Hyung. I think Song Joong Ki doesn’t tell her that he will be guest on 1N2D. Just deceive Eunji to come. You have her contact. I have it too. I think it’s better if you call her because you close with her and her group mate more than me,” Joonyoung, once again, persuade the worrywart Defconn. Finally, he parked the car and took his cellphone. He easily found Eunji contact number and look to the two young boy who wait for him to call the target.

“Okay I will try,” Defconn finally push the call button. It’s now or never!

“If we succeed to make her come, it must be Daebak!” Dong Gu commenting while waiting for Eunji to pick it up the phone.

 

“Eunji-ya. Where are you?” he did it. Finally Eunji pick up his call. Joonyoung and Donggu keep silent, hiding their excitement. 
“Now? Apartment. Why Oppa?” They can heard all the conversation because Defconn put loud speaker mode. Now, they diligently pray that Eunji don’t have any schedule and allow them to meet her on her apartment. 
“I am around your neighborhood. Can I talk to you for a while?” The cold sweat suddenly dripping from his forehead. He is so nervous Eunji will find out that something wrong going to be happen. It going to be Daebak if Eunji can become a guest but it’s too cruel for the two. The society can

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter