14th Episode: Officially Dating

BLACKHOLE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eunji Point of View

I still can’t believe it. Today is the first day of my real relationship with Song Joong Ki. Ackkkk!! How could this be happened?! I still couldn’t believe it! I never thought this day will come. I had been pessimist that he has the same feeling as mine. I thought he would choose Hye Gyo Eonnie for sure because they knew each other for a long time and netizen like her more than me. Some people said that sometimes you can’t beat the time on relationship, but it didn’t happen with their relationship. Maybe, love is change? Ah, I can only hope they end it well. It must be hard for her waiting for Song Joong Ki seonbaenim all this time, believed that he will come back to her. But, the reality is harsh. Of course I am going to have an uncomfortable relationship with Hye Gyo Eonnie but I hope time will heal. Yeah, maybe.

I will never ever forget this memorable night. I won the best actress of the year and I won his heart, my one and only, Song Joong Ki. I never thought I will end up with him in this strange way. Now I thought that I need to thank to the journalist who made the scandal. If the scandal never came out, if they never took our messy photos, if they never followed him whenever he go, maybe Song Joong Ki seonbaenim and I would remain just as seonbae and hoobae. Maybe if we meet, we are going to be salty to each other because annoyed each other is our ultimate hobby.

I couldn’t help but embarrassed with the fact that the member waiting for me and Song Joong Ki seobaenim outside my room. I never thought they will stay alert outside of my room and wait for us. Song Joong Ki seonbaenim came in unusual time than when normal people do. Who will visit a girl group member dormitory in the middle of the night, especially a top star like him? He must be desperate with my acted toward him at the award ceremony. He must be gone crazy watched me won a couple award with Lee Je Hoon Oppa. He really hate him and I can’t understand it. And I feel bad for the member who wait for both of us. They must be tired and annoyed waiting for me. I almost step out the border because I didn’t think that someone watched us and I need to thank Chorong Eonnie to have initiative to call me, in the exact time. I don’t know what would happen next if she didn’t call me.

Ah, it’s real like dream come true. Jung Eunji, finally! You have a boyfriend now!

In the afternoon at the Apink dormitory.

I woke up late. I slept from 3 am and now it’s already 10 am. I relieved that the company gave me a holiday bonus because I won such prestigious award. 3 days off is like heaven for me! It’s been a while since Plan A being this generous. I almost forget when the last time they gave me such a long holiday. Ah, I remember now! They gave me months off because of the scandal. If the scandal never occur, I will never get an off. Every single day is money, for both, company and I.

The other member had been leave the dorm since in the morning. They have their own individual schedule. I am happy with how hard they working on their own image. Naeun well-known as a model and now she got into acting, Bomi, Hayoung and Namjoo doing well with their variety show, and Chorong Eonnie got a position in the company. Everyone is busy and I am happy for it.

My phone ringing so loud. Ah, I need to change my ring tone so it won’t hurt my ear. I lazily reach the table and found Joong Ki seonbaenim call me.

What should I do? This is the first call since we are officially dating. I can’t help not to nervous.

 

“Hello,” so lame Jung Eunji. How can I say ‘Hello’ from all the vocabulary that I’ve known?

“You don’t have any schedule for tonight right?” How can he know it? Is he has a ghost friend who always tell him what’s happen to me? He predict everything so right back then and now too. Scary.

“Eung. I don’t have any. Why seonbaenim?” I still can’t figure it out what he’s going to do. From this call, I know for sure we are still awkward toward each other. Is the fake relationship better than the real one? I never been this awkward with him while we just pretended to be a couple.

“Okay. I will pick you up at 7 pm,” and he hang up the phone. Without saying a sweet goodbye, like what normal couple usually do. Heck, what kind of boyfriend he is. Sigh. I couldn’t believe, he never change, although just a bit. Love can change, but personality hard to change. The quote that match with him, annoying Song Joong Ki.

 

And he really pick me up at 7 pm sharp. The weather isn’t nice lately. It’s really cold, colder than last year. I bet he chilled because he wore such a thick clothes. I wonder why he wore a suit. Are we going to the party? I don’t think we will go to some fancy place so that’s why I just wear my casual signature. Now what should I do? Do I need to come back to the dorm and change my outfit?

“Woa, what’s wrong with Song Joong Ki. Song Joong Ki that I knew is always bring me to Han River no matter what the occasion is. It’s so strange that this Song Joong Ki bring me to this fancy restaurant. Are you really Song Joong Ki seonbaenim that I knew?” and here we are, at the Namsan Tower top restaurant. I decided not to change my outfit and just followed him wherever he want to go. This fancy and famous restaurant for couple, I never think that we will come here. I remember that we went to the ordinary restaurant, snack stall, or just eat at his apartment while we were in fake relationship. Just it. And now, he transform being a romantic boyfriend who bring his girlfriend to the romantic restaurant all of sudden. Is he really Song Joong Ki?

“Ya. Don’t tease me! You know it need big eff

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter