16th Episode Jealousy Incarnate

BLACKHOLE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Song Joong Ki Point of View

 

I can predict that Eunji and I appearance in 1N2D as guest would be controversial. Some didn’t hesitate to curse on me, some jealous with our togetherness, some give their support on my relationship, and some just didn’t care about it. There is positive and negative side on every decision we take, and it applied to me too. I decided to give a peek for the viewer how I normally maintain my relationship. I’ve been stay away from the variety show crowd for long time and now, because of Tae Hyun hyung, I return to the variety program. I never expected that another 1N2D member have a courage to bring Jung Eunji. I can’t believe it until I saw her standing next to me. I can’t help not to laugh. It’s strange and uncontrollable situation, my quiet life as top actor going to be dust in a second. It’s not because I don’t want her being by my side, but I thought that it will become another controversy of us. Ton of Eunji and I dating report easily found in the internet, and journalist keep following us whenever we went. I know, some of you going to throw up with how much my dating news is. The journalist keep writing and reporting how my date with her. I am sick of it honestly. But, this situation, I can’t handle it. I don’t want her to be hated by people. I am his boyfriend after all, I need to protect her as much as I can. I don’t want her being hurt by people’s judgment.


I heard from Tae Hyun hyung that they got their highest rating, 21%, for season 3. It such a miracle for the production team and the member. I like how the PD edit my moment with Eunji, as natural as they can. However I thought that I wouldn’t do the same thing on the future. It just too unbearable and maybe, slowly, the viewer would find that something like this isn’t something I’ve been proud of. 


So, Eunji and I decided to stay quiet for a while. We still contact each other but we’ve been more careful if we want to meet. Both of us don’t want our dating photos to appear on the virtual world. She’s busy too. I wonder if I am truly her boyfriend. How can Eunji have more schedule than mine? She’s busier than the hot star Song Joong Ki! It doesn’t make sense. 

 

She said she’ll feature on Song Mino solo album. What is that mean? I looking for someone called Song Mino, he have the same family name like mine. Is he handsome? 
Song Mino, rapper from YG Family Idol, Winner. He was born in 1993, same year with my Eunji. He is a rapper and he is not that handsome, he just charismatic. I am more and more handsome than him. Eunji wouldn’t fall for him. I am Song Joong Ki after all.

 

And what the heck is going on here. After month she’s busy with her own activity and ignore me, she appear beautifully fierce on music program with that guy. He is cool, I admit it, but I just feel I hate him right away. You know the feeling when you just meet someone for the first time but you straightly don’t like that person. It applied to Song Mino as well. And what the most I hate the most is people like their collaboration. What’s wrong with the people?

 

N*ver Comment Section’s

[+2519, -101] Daebak. The song is good, the collaboration is made from heaven. The two, Eunji and Mino strangely match so well. I like both Eunji beautiful voice and Mino fierce rap. No wonder the song keep on the top. Their collaboration like a wall, who will think that YG allowed his kid collab with another company artist? Now he will never regret it. The song, Eunji and Mino voice, are best! 

[+1987, -267] Eunji-ya. This Oppa like you. Can you stay with us

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter