12th Episode: When We Meet Again

BLACKHOLE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

One month later, on KBS Awards Ceremony

 

Lee Jehoon, who wear black tuxedo, come out from the luxurious black car and hold a beautiful girl who wear a red dress. The top visual Lee Jehoon confidently walk with the idol-actress Jung Eunji who smile brightly face the camera. The drama couple steal reporter attention from another artist and immediately shift theirs to the hot trending couple, Jihoon – Jung Eunji and Lee Jehoon. The reporter immediately focus on the Jihoon Couple as they come out and the mc try to control the journalist interest. Their drama become a big hit with another KBS drama, Song Joong Ki’s drama, Descendant of the Sun. Both drama compete to be the best drama of year by KBS. If Descendant of the Sun aired on February, Eunji’s drama aired on August till October. Both reach highest rating and love from the netizen. Songsong couple and Jihoon couple easily become a trend and all the stars become more popular. People said that 2016 is KBS year because of their drama blockbuster. And because of it, it kind of a dilemma for KBS to decide who is the best from both drama.

 

The journalist, netizen, and audience waiting for Songjung couple interaction in front of the public. This night going to be the first public appearance for both of them after announced their relationship. People put on interest on how the two will interacted with each other after their break up rumor come out. Both of them never give a confirmation regarding their relationship and both of them tangled with their co-star. Song Joong Ki and Jung Eunji never have interaction before and that’s make netizen wonder how their reaction when they meet in public. 

 

Song Hye Gyo hold Song Joong Ki’s hand on the red carpet. Her visual is in the top. She wear a simple blue dress who make her visual more stand out. Song Joong Ki on the other side, as usual, wear a black tuxedo. Both of them infamous as the top visual in Korea entertainment industry and they prove it this night. When people going crazy of their big hit drama, this couple acted as lovey dovey partner on camera and make the shipper going strong. Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Gyo nominated as best couple alongside with Jung Eunji and Lee Jehoon. The internet, one more time, going crazy to wait who’s going to win.


Both, Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Gyo, walk quietly, hold their true emotion inside their mind. They’re not in good term, especially after Song Joong Ki told her his true feeling. It made them awkward but they need to be professional no matter what. Image is everything for celebrity and they will put aside their true feeling.


Song Joong Ki, himself, wait for this moment to meet Jung Eunji. He know Eunji’s drama will compete to get the daesang with his drama. They both succeed to deliver the story to the viewer and made a big impact at Korean drama world. He definitely proud of her. She is good at acting and singing. And he never forget, importantly she is good to make her emotion up and down like a roller coaster. 

 

The crew help Songsong couple to where their table. Song Hye Gyo surprise that their table is so close with Eunji and Jehoon’s table. Their table just next to them and it make her annoyed suddenly. She know she will come but she never expected to sit so close with the one who steal her man. In term of visual, she can win over her easily, but it make her angrier when someone she like for a long time, chose Eunji whereas she sure if there is a poll, everyone will choose her instead of Eunji. Hye Gyo like Eunji when they worked together on That Winter and The Wind Blows. But, Eunji have a habit to easily close with people. Hye Gyo sometimes feel offended when Insung have a closer relationship with Eunji than her. Although it just Oppa-dongsaeng relationship. 

 

On the other side, Song Joong Ki look at Eunji intense who try to avoid his gaze. He can’t do anything right now in front of the people and camera. He want to tell her everything regarding his feeling. He had been decided to choose her. He sure with his feeling with Eunji. He miss her and he will make her his. He promise himself that he will talk to her this night no matter what. He have to and he will do anything to do it.

 

 

Eunji Point of View


Sh*t. Why Song Joong Ki seonbaenim’s table is next to mine? How can I avoid him continually? I can’t barely forget him and now he sit quietly there, so close to me. I wonder why he doesn’t give any confirmation regarding our relationship to the media. We had been broke up for two months, we don’t contact each other, and we agreed to not meet again in any occasion, and here he is, sit down quietly, looking at me like nothing happen between us. I wait for his confirmation but he never give it to the media. I was plan to give the media confirmation after he do it. But, until now, he remain silent. I want to ask why he dragging this matter till now. 


But, I can’t lie I am happy to see him again although we are in the public like this. He still handsome as usual and he have manner towards the people. He such a p

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter