17th Episode: Epilogue

BLACKHOLE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

2 years later, on the wedding hall ‘B’ Building Busan.

A girl who wore a wedding dress walk anxiously in her waiting room. She is too nervous because today is the last day for her being single and free woman. After this wedding ceremony she will be a wife of the man who disgustingly protective. She will lose her freedom to be whenever wherever and whatever she wants. Now, she wondering why she need to marry. 

 

If she looking back, everything seems like a drama. Her life turn upside down because on one scandal. If, just if, there is no one followed him that night, maybe she still be a single, y, and free young woman. But, now it’s late. All the guest already gather on the hall. There is no time for escape this situation except accept it. 
After a year and half Apink disbandment, all the member pursue their own individual activity. I loved how hard their work to get their place on the entertainment world. Bomi is the first one who married with Tae Joon after the disbandment. And know Eunji and Joong Ki are the second one. 

Eunji told by the staff that her wedding literally a festival, both music and movie festival. Ton of their friends from the entertainment industry come to their wedding ceremony. The front lobby feel like a red carpet because 80 percent of the guest are celebrity. No wonder fans gather on outside the building alongside with the journalist. 

Apink member assigned as the wedding singer alongside with Huhgak, their company mate. Chorong, Bomi, Namjoo, Naeun, and Hayoung nicely wore soft pink dress. On the other side, Lee Kwangsoo and Jo Insung assigned as the MC. All their wedding stuff prepared well by the two of them, Eunji and Joong Ki. They know there will be ton of fans gather around the venue so they prepare the security team for control the security at the venue.

Eunji still nervous. She can stop walk round backwards. She prepare for the wedding for a year with Joong Ki, but now she feel she isn’t ready. Suddenly Song Joong Ki come in to the bride room, while Eunji surprised with his presence. Joong Ki facial expression isn’t good either. What the heck is this? Why he and I felt pressure with our own wedding. It supposed to be a happy day!

 

“Eunji-ya, you need to answer me honestly now. Do you still have something going on between you and Lee Je Hoon?” he grabbed Eunji’s hand while Eunji just speechless. She wonder how can this Song Joong Ki still anxious because of Lee Je Hoon while she ne

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter