10th Episode: We’re Break Up

BLACKHOLE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eunji open the door and saw Hayoung, Namjoo, and Chorong stand up in front of her door. They bought some bag and smile brightly to meet Eunji whereas she just stood up awkwardly. Chorong curiously peek behind Eunji and found Joong Ki stood there awkwardly, like Eunji did.

“Ah you have a guest already?” Chorong tease Eunji while the other two as curious as Chorong. Eunji asked them to come in and they greet Joong Ki brightly.

“Annyeonghaseyo,” the three greet Song Joong Ki polite. Song Joong Ki bow respectfully to his girlfriend teammate. They’re younger than him but he want to show his manner to his girl’s group mate. He studied to remember that who is the leader, the youngest, or the other member of Apink. He need to know, because he date the most popular Apink’s member. He felt he seen as rude guy if he don’t know his girl family which is one of them is Apink.  

“I will come back to the set, I leave Eunji with you. Good night,” Joong Ki walk toward Eunji and kiss her briefly in front of the Apink member. Eunji surprised by herself and the member feel cringe watch them. It’s the first time for them witnesses Eunji and Joongki’s intimate contact between each other. They know Eunji date him but they never watch them had been together and doing a skinship. Especially, when Eunji busy with his drama filming. They know Eunji always text him, but they rarely know Joong Ki called her.

 

 

Eunji still motionless, speechless with how they end up did something outrageous. They had been agreed to do the ‘fake’ relationship but we just doing something out of the line. Okay, she is okay with it. She like it apparently, when Joong Ki showed his jealousy and protection toward her. She can’t lie she is lose herself with their hot kiss which is still remain in her lips. She wet her lips, she want more, is it okay? Is it okay to have Song Joong Ki for all her own?   

 

“Woa, how can you made the hottest actor, Song Joong Ki fell over you, Jung Eunji,” teased Chorong again. Eunji’s cheek blushed unconsciously. She really don’t know why he kissed her. It’s still a mystery for her. But, she doesn’t mind if he kiss her again.

 

The final drama filming have come to the end. Everyone cheer for the two main star who succeed deliver their emotion through their character and made a huge effect of Korean drama trend these days. Jihoon Couple are so huge and they have their own fandom who follow Eunji and Jehoon’s schedule. Jung Eunji and Lee Jehoon agreed to promote themselves together. Their relationship, for Eunji is just another business relationship. It’s common treat for the drama couple to use their fame to get a bigger advantage for their own career. She avoided something like that before, like when Eunji and Seo In Guk become trend on 2012. She is still young and she is too scary being involve with the celebrity although both of them is not popular before. She just afraid of it. But now, she have a courage to do it and she need to make netizen forget about her scandal.

At the hardest time for her life, she is afraid she is going to be exile when the scandal come out. The scandal is just too big to be handle by her. She thought her career is over and of course her positive image which she built for a long time crumble to the ground. But the drama and Song Joong ki’s confession help her to recover from her loss. So there is one said that you just need a good drama to make your scandal covered by it. It happened to Hye Gyo Eonnie when she caught up on tax scandal years ago and now Eunji’s turn.

But, Eunji need to thank Song Joong Ki first because of his sacrifice she can save her career. He is like a first aid for her and it touched her. Eunji know it is going to be hard find someone like Song Joong Ki which is so considerate although his mouth is need to be schooled.

 

Joong Ki, on the other side, told her that he just finish his movie filming. After their lustful night, they couldn’t meet because they both have tight schedule. Joong Ki never failed to call her although just in a brief moment. She is honestly wonder what kind of relationship they have actually? They nor a couple or formally date and they built their relationship base on scandal. Song Joong Ki himself never mention about Song Hye Gyo anymore although Eunji still not sure to let him come to her world. She still can’t believe on him because he never stated their relationshi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter