6th Episode: Another Woman

BLACKHOLE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eunji Point of View


I know he did it because he want to help me although he said he did it because of his image. I know for sure he don’t want people judge me as an easy girl. Whenever he talked to me, he definitely annoyed me because he always look down on me. There is something wrong with how the way he carry on the conversation with me. But, he turn out to be a hero of mine when I need him the most. We just met for three days but he kindly save me from the trouble. I don’t know how to express my feeling. Don’t ask how grateful I am with the way he resolve our problem, it’s still amaze me how he sacrifice himself for this disadvantageous situation. Who I am beside him?


I’ve told the CEO to release the same statement. CEO Choi really angry because I am not careless for a moment. He throw a fit like a mad man because he know I’ve ruin our hard work. It isn’t easy to reach the fame. I need to throw my own feeling over and over for satisfied people. It sure tiring life but it is my dream too, being a successful singer and actress is a must. But, just in one night, just because of my carelessness, I lose my dignity as an idol. If Song Joong Ki seonbaenim release another statement, everyone will thought that I am a seducer. He right, if I drag Insung Oppa or Kwangsoo in my scandal, the bigger scandal will come up and I can save my career. I am done. 


Joong Ki seonbaenim pick me up right at 8pm. He wait at my apartment basement and I just got a permission from Chorong Eonnie. I am still shut my mouth to Apink member about this scandal. They didn’t ask me further information because they know that I will them soon if I am ready for it. I do think its good decision to remain quiet until I talk with Joong Ki seonbaenim personally. 


I enter his imported car and silently sit beside him. He didn’t talk much and focus on driving. Sometimes I am looking at him but I will turn my head to the other side if he aware of it. He didn’t talk unnecessary word. I found it’s weird because I know how he nagged me before. He is kind of my grandpa which is whine a lot. So that’s why I found it’s weird if he don’t talk anything. 


We’re heading to his apartment. He park his car in the corner and check if he left something on the car before come out from the car. I follow him quietly enter the building. I can tell that I look like a baby duck who follow their mother. You can’t find the real me here, you cannot find a strong Eunji, you cannot find Eunji Oppa here. You just can find a chicken, chicken Eunji.

 

“Let’s date,” I am surprised with the first word that come out from his mouth. I just want to sit when he randomly say that. I don’t know what to do and can’t think straight. 

“Do you mean a ‘fake’ relationship, seonbaenim?” I emphasize the word ‘fake’ to tell him what our relationship going to be.

“You sure getting smarter. Honestly, my inner mind didn’t let me to lie any further. I want to end it here, our ugly lie. But let say, we are going to date for 4 months and break up if the time just right. Let’s do it as a platonic date without a growing feeling to each other. I hate to lie but because of that unfortunate circumstances we had to do it,” I can see he loo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter