11th Episode: Without Him, Without Her

BLACKHOLE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eunji Point of View


I did it, finally. I don’t even know I am this brave. I don’t trust myself for did something I might regret later. If, I hold not to tell him to break, I am going to suffer, no we both going to suffer. He don’t even know what kind of feeling he had for me. He is confuse by his feeling and I am the one who responsible for it. I have been ruined his love life because of my carelessness, and I will fix it. Although it’s so painful for me, I don’t want to greedy on something I don’t have right to have it. I am more than thankful he scarified his image for saved me from the loss. I am so grateful I can come back to the industry this fast and got my popularity back with the drama. If he didn’t help me back then, maybe now I am just sitting sadly in front of my television. If I just think about it, I can let my greediness go and realize to place something to the rightful place one more time. I want him, I am not going to lie about it, but my inner mind don’t want to cooperate. 
Good job Jung Eunji. Everything going to be okay. Yeah, everything.

 

 

Song Joong Ki Point of View


I just can sigh. This is my fault. If, as if, I don’t let my heart to get involve, to stay as far as I can from her, to remain professional, this things never going to happened. What make me ashamed the most is I admit that I am greed on woman. I can let Hye Gyo Noona go, so do Eunji. I, unconsciously admit that I want both to be part of my life. Hye Gyo always be my side for year and half and I dumbed her in wrong way without telling her the truth or a proper goodbye although we didn’t have a status. And I spend half year with new girl who make me up and down in the relationship. I found myself lost easily on her, I got ultimate jealousy over her friends or co-star, I got addicted on her touch especially her lips, I got all happiness when I heard his voice over the phone, and I got a fun moment when we ate together. She isn’t in the goddess level of beauty, she can’t win over Hye Gyo Noona for it, but she can win over my heart. She just an ordinary girl who chase her dream hardly. She is dreamy girl which is always on your side no matter what. She is the most annoying girl I’ve ever know in my life but she is just the one who always honest with her feeling. She don’t hold herself to tell me that she like me, so much. But, she is smart who saw me in state of indecision. 
I will follow her wish to not meet her, to break with her, to stay as far as I can from her. Her decision is the best option for now. I need to think wisely so I can decide who my heart belongs to. I bet it is going to be a long journey for us. We’re no longer a couple and I need to deal with it, especially if the journalist smell fishy about my relationship. What I have to tell them?

 

 

A month later


The news about Jung Eunji and I broke up on the air. The news, one more time as expected, become a fuss over the netizen. The battle of keyboard finally begin. I expect the news will be on and on for one week and it’s going to disappear. First, it because the news isn’t worth to waste the netizen’s appeal. Why? It because me nor Eunji keep silent about it. Both of us doesn’t give any comment of official confirmation from the agency. We don’t admit it nor deny it either. We, surprisingly, have the same action. Second, Eunji and that bastard Lee Ji Hoon up in the air. Jihoon Couple trend still going strong. They still busy promote their collaboration, took almost all the pictorial offer, shoot the CF, and being on variety show together. They are so active on and off air. They probably know this kind of chance not going to happen again. If it is there is another chance, it isn’t going to be the same. Jung Eunji sure made a lot of money.


I read some of the netizen comment section. Funny that I am so curious how their opinion of my relationship. I want to know is there someone who curse me out to let Eunji go or someone who ask me to stay with her. I want to know, I am too curious to hold this just in my mind. 


N*ver Comment Section


[+1056, -203] Why they break up this quickly. When the news broke out half year ago, I curse on Eunji how lucky she caught a golden fish like Song Joong Ki. But, when the journalist keep provided us how sweet they are, how humble this couple, and how match this couple, I can help to send my prayer to them for a long relationship. They really nice and they date like what normal people do. I have a friend who work at Eunji’s last drama production, that big hit drama, my friend told me that sometimes Song Joong Ki visit the drama set or he never fail to call her. They’re so sweet right? But why now? I can’t believe if this is true because they never told us the truth. Maybe it just the journalist trying to make up the news, to make us forget another big scandal about that actor?
[+921, -302] Jihoon couple is real everyone. You can’t deny it. They’re on fire and Song Joong ki one step behind.
[+690, -97] I am so into Songjung couple by the way. They are sweet and nice. I think we can’t trust a trash news like this. They are still okay. Remember when trash journalist wrote Lee Minho and Suzy break up news? The news come out to be hoax. So be aware and be smart netizen. 
[+378, -32] Eunji s lucky, being trap around handsome man, Song Joong Ki and Lee Jehoon. She must be save a country on her previous life TT
[+208, -76] Jung Eunji is great actress and singer. She is getting more and more beautiful when you look at her. She is the goddess type and she have Gong Hyo Jin’s vibe. If you couldn’t curse lovely-Gong out because she rumored date Jo Insung back then, you couldn’t curse Eunji now? Eunji is in another level. Song Joong Ki is the one who have eyes for it. Song Joong Ki is in lost if he let her go
[+189, -7] Trash journalist people.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter