2nd Episode: The Beginning of Story of Us

BLACKHOLE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eunji’s Point of View…

He stare at me, so intense. Maybe he also wonder, he saw me somewhere but cannot recall my name. But one thing for sure, we both know Lee Kwang Soo. We both are his friend. I take my smartphone from my pocket and searching for Kwang Soo Oppa’s kakao text. It could be the evidence that Kwang Soo Oppa give the address to me. I show the kakao text to him and he read it.

“Kwang Soo Oppa asked me to go to this address. I thought this apartment is his. So that’s why I was surprise that someone else come out from this apartment. I am sorry if it bother you. I just want to give something to him,” my inner mind tell me to apologize no matter who was wrong. Of course he’s annoyed because Lee Kwang Soo use his apartment for our meeting, and I, with my innocent face, asked him who exactly he is, in his own apartment.

“Come in, he will come soon,” he please me to come to his apartment. I'm amaze how big and nice his apartment. It’s really clean. The apartment which is fit for guy who live alone if I can conclude. He told me to sit in the sofa. When I look to the big window near me, I can see Han river night view. This apartment must be expensive. Come back to my sense, who exactly he is?

“How do you know Kwang Soo?” he put an orange juice in the table. He sit across me. I look at his face, studying his feature, he's so handsome. If Lee Kwang Soo gave her his friend address, that’s mean he’s close with him. The one who close with him, Jo In Sung Oppa, and Song Joong Ki?

“Song Joong Ki seonbaenim?” that name come out from my mouth. I cannot control my mouth. Maybe now he will think that I am rude girl because I don’t know him. I never met him, I just watched him from the drama.

“You just know that I am Song Joong Ki?” asked him satire. What should I do? I don’t think he is nice like what people think. What I can say? He’s someone who easily annoyed? So far from his kind hearted image but is it just toward me?

“I am so sorry. I never meet you, whether in the award event or somewhere else. I didn’t watch your drama so I just guess it. Because you and Kwang Soo Oppa are best friend. I am sorry,” my mistake. He’s super famous who has ton of fans because of the drama and here I am, not recognizing him. Stupid.

“So you’re Jung Eunji from Apink, right?” I feel bad. He recognize me but I wasn’t.

“Yes, seonbaenim. How do you know?” asked me innocently. Is it really true he know me?

“Kwang Soo told me about you and I know Apink. Reply 1997, I watched it too. I didn’t recognize you at first but when you showed me your conversation between you and Kwang Soo, I can find your name. So that’s why I let you in. When you debut?” I feel ashamed. How can he know my name but I can recognize a hot star like him.

“2011 seonbaenim,” I don’t know where the conversation will go.    

“You’ve been in the industry for almost six years. But, you still act as immature,” I don’t know he will give a comment like that. No, I can’t believe it. He isn’t Song joong Ki who such kind hearted in the television. Who exactly he is?!

“What do you mean?” I try to control my emotion. I need to know why he’s such a jerk called me immature. Who the hell he is!

“First, you came here in the middle of the night, without knowing that this place belong to man. Second, I don’t know if you sure an innocent, or just pretend to be one, you came here without thinking twice. Don’t you think first before you come to some place? Like, where I want to go? Is it safe to go? Third, it’s okay to be innocent or act as whatever you want, that’s what ordinary people can do. But, not you. You’re an idol who come from small company. Don’t you think you need to act carefully to maintain your action? Every single little mistake definitely can ruin your image, especially for female idol. Ah, you’re want to be the next Seolhyeon? That girl who media called as ‘night runner’ because she caught up run to her boyfriend’s house in the middle of the night by wore such y outfit,” I just can open my mouth like gold fish. Wait, he said what? The next Seolhyun? At least Seolhyun is y and she had boyfriend. But me? I just came here because Kwang Soo Oppa told me to come. And for a god’s sake, Kwang Soo Oppa isn’t someone I am interest in. I just want to give his document personally.

“Seonbaenim, don’t you think you’re overthinking right now? My intention is simple. I just want to meet Kwangsoo Oppa to give him this. I don’t have a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter