4th Episode: Jung Eunji and Song Joong Ki?

BLACKHOLE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eunji still can’t get her soul together. She’s still blank. When she enter the salon, the one who notice Eunji’s outfit change is Apink member. Eunji wear a sport pant and t-shirt whixh is too big for her. Moreover, Eunji looked just wake up from her sleep awhile ago and go straight to the salon without clean first. The Apink member just keep quiet about it because they are in public salon. 

Eunji didn’t talk much during the day. She wonder how can she end up slept with Song Joong Ki. She still can’t remember what’s exactly going on last night. She just remember when she drank too much soju with In Sung and Kwangsoo. Nothing else. First, how can she end up slept with Song Joong Ki, second how can her clothes changed? She can remember well she wear her jeans last night, third how can Song Joong Ki act like nothing happen between them this morning? He helped Eunji to call a taxi and sent her off without talked about them. Fourth, she couldn’t find In Sung and Kwang Soo this morning. They were got drunk at Joong Ki’s main room but they disappear like a dust without trace this morning. What exactly happened last night? She felt frustrated.

Apink finish their schedule early. The manager said to rest well for the member and tomorrow he will pick them up for practice schedule at the company. He bid goodbye and leave Apink member. Apink member talk to each other about random stuff while walk to their apartment except Eunji. When they already enter the dorm, Chorong grab Eunji’s arm and look her intense. Apink member froze at the moment because they can tell Chorong is angry right now. She just hold it in during the day because she don’t want to make a commotion. 

“Who’s that guy? The one who answer your phone this morning?” Chorong asked Eunji boldly. Eunji just stare at her leader. She know who’s the one meant by her, but she couldn’t said it. 

“Why you can’t answer it? I thought its easy answer. You can tell me that guy name. What so hard to tell his name? We all know right away when you entered the salon that you slept with that guy. How can you come to us with your partner clothes and your messy hair and pretend nothing happen. You told Na Eun and Hayoung that you met Kwang Soo seonbaenim last night at 10 pm. That’s not the case, but I know exactly that voice isn’t belong to Kwang Soo seonbaenim’s. Can you honestly told us? At least we need to know so we can help you if there’s something happen between you and him after this. You know paparazzi, right? If the worst case you caught by them, at least we can defend you. Tell me, Eunji-ya,” Chorong look Eunji intense.  

“I can’t tell you now. I will tell you later Eonnie, but not now. Can you understand me,” plead Eunji. How can she told them that the one who answered her call is Song Joong Ki? It isn’t something she can tell freely, especially she still want to figure it out what she did last night at Song Joong Ki’s apartment. She want to find out first. Chorong let her grab, she look disappointed. Eunji walk enter her room, leaving the rest of the member at the main room. 

Eunji sit at her bed, stare blankly at her door. She know the Apink member must be disappoint with her act. She is sad for sure, but she still can't open and talk freely about Song Joong Ki. And she hope, that what Chorong said, no one caught her and Song Joong Ki. It must a brief moment when Song Joong Ki sent her off at the basement without any cover, but it can be a big scandal if someone took their moment. She pray whole heartily that there’s no one recognized them or took their picture. No one.

Eunji grab her phone and call Kwang Soo. First, she will ask him Joong Ki’s number and she ask where were him this morning. Kwang Soo still doesn’t pick up Eunji’s call. Eunji try for the second time to call him. 

“Eung Eunji, sorry I just come out from bathroom,” Kwang Soo finally pick her call. 
“Oppa can you give me Joong Ki seonbaenim phone number? I need to talk with him,” asked Eunji directly. 
“Okay. I will send you. Is it just it?” Kwang Soo asked back.
“Oppa, we drunk together right? Last night. Didn’t you slept at Joong Ki seonbanim’s apartment last night?” asked Eunji carefully.
“No I am not. In Sung hyung and I come back home around 2.30 am because we have schedule in the morning. So our manager pick us up last night. I couldn’t find you when we would go last night. You are go home right? Before us” told Kwang Soo. So Kwang Soo don’t know that Eunji still in that apartment last night. The key subject who know all is Song Joong Ki. The one who still sober between them. She bid goodbye to Kwang Soo and end the call. Kwang Soo text Joong Ki’s number to her. After sighi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter