13th Episode: Chasing Jung Eunji

BLACKHOLE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eunji Point of View


He confidently tease the audience when I just stood next to him awkwardly. He look so friendly to the audience and the guest which is I know so well they waiting for my interaction with him. I am not surprise he is good with playing innocent and kind to the people whereas me, here, never expect that I will be in one stage with him. Winning best actress itself real shock me. I don’t think I deserve that moreover there are bunch of actress better than me in term of acting and have a lot of experience more than me. Hye Gyo Eonnie is a wall I term of visual and she was doing well on Descendants of the sun. When the KBS Awards crew invited me, I just thought that I am going to win best couple, that’s it. I never expect or dream to win the best actress of the year. Furthermore I caught on big scandal right before the drama filming. Netizen bashed me for a month for dating Song Joong Ki. I couldn’t came out from my apartment comfortably and I need to persuade the director to let me tried this role. Everyone thought that the drama will flop but it turned out being a blockbuster drama. Heol, so that’s why I am still shock stand here, in front of the audience. 

He pad the freeze me softly and give me the best smile he had. Heck, he’s too nice to me and I hate it. Everyone going to think that my relationship with him is still okay and the rumor that we were break up is just trash journalist made up. But, I couldn’t tell of them though that we aren’t an item anymore. At least I need to save his pride. If he the first one who is announced our relationship to the public, he need to be the first one to end it too.
I look at him plainly, my mouth want to tell him not to do unnecessary thing like that. We are broke up since two months ago! Please, give them any sign that we’re not an item! Please, don’t make me tangled with you seonbaenim! But, that words never come out from my d*mn mouth. Never. I will never to do it in front of the public eyes. I am never going to do a suicide and lose my career. 

 

 

And here he is. Standing there with bright smile in front of my waiting room. After received my awards, I want to rest a while and fixing my make up. I want to calming down my emotion so everyone couldn’t know what’s in my mind is. I want to be alone, just with my manager and my stylist. But, someone who messed up my day there, confidently smiling to me. It so hurt to see him like that when I know he has someone else in is heart. I want to hate him, curse him like there is no tomorrow, so I will forget him and let him go. But, he come again to my life, in his charming way, giving me his signature beautiful smile, and melts my heart when he showed his affection towards me. This is the first day we meet after two months and it’s already hard for me to forget him. Why he appear in front of me like this when I am trying so hard to forget him? H*ll, I like him so much and it made me suffer like this. 
He walks toward me and ask me whether I miss him or not. 


What?
Of course I am! 


But, I will never ever answer it like what he want to hear. I am not going to say that I miss him too. I don’t want to lie that I don’t miss him this past two months. He already steal my heart. No one can make me suffer like this before. He must expect me to be weak, he know that I like him so much and I will never dump him or ignore him. He is true though. But, I don’t want to admit it. He is with Hye Gyo Eonnie now and I will never ruin their relationship again. I won’t to be third person in their relationship. 

Along with his tease, why I do think that he is playing with my emotion? He know for sure that I like him so much and he play naughty. I wonder is his relationship with Hye Gyo Eonnie isn’t in the good term so that’s why he is playing with my heart like this now? 

Am I just a complement for him, someone who ready for being with him whenever the girl dump him? Or I just a comforter for him for a while when he is on bad term with his girlfriend and when he doing good with Hye Gyo Eonie he will leave me?

Moreover, he asked me how I know if he will choose Hye Gyo Eonnie instead of me. Of course I know so well! He is a good match with him in term of visual and behavior, he love her so much though. I can’t win him and I am sure about it. 

Who am I? 

I just someone who suffered from massive scandal and saved by him. I am just ordinary idol actress. I am not that popular right now, they are more and more popular than me. 

And when I am busy with my own thought he kiss the motionless me. His tiny lips on mine. I can feel how wet and alluring his lips. He pressed mine so hard, tease me to follow his move. A second I am in h*ll, fighting with my inner mind to kiss him back, wanti

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter