1st Episode: First Encounter

BLACKHOLE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Friday, November 2016 at 7.00 am, 'H' building in Seoul

The alarm ring so loud, trying to wake the girl who sleep in the messy bed. The girl, unfortunately, sleep soundlessly without getting irritated with the annoying sound of the alarm. She didn’t have any sign to wake up. She sleep like a dead person. 

Someone open the door, walk in to the room and found the alarm right away and turn it off. She pull the blanket and shake the girl body. She try to wake her up. No, she have to wake her up.

“Eunji-ya! Eunji-ya! Wake up. You have schedule at 8. Hyunsoo Oppa will pick you up in 30 minutes. Please wake up!” The girl try so hard to open her eyes. She look at the clock and it’s already 7.10 am. She throw her blanket and try to stand up, trying to pull her consciousness. She just sleep for 2 hours for a god’s sake. 

“Thank you Eonnie. I will wash my face first,” she walk slowly to the bathroom. Chorong, the girl who woke Eunji’s up, sigh so deep. She know Eunji just sleep for two hours and she feel bad to wake her up like that. But, what should she do? It’s her job to make sure everyone follow their own schedule. 

Eunji put her casual clothes and put a light make up. She took the simple bag and put everything she need inside her bag. Last, she took her smartphone inside her pocket. 

Eunji try to sleep again inside her van. She have 30 minutes before arrive at the venue. As a celebrity who work almost six years in the entertainment industry, she learn how to utilize her time for sleep. She’s going to sleep but suddenly her smartphone ring so loud. 

“Eung Oppa. Why?” Eunji try to talk in her sleep. She lean her head to the head chair and close her eyes. She’s damn sleepy. 
“The document that I left in your car last week, can you give it to me tonight?” someone out there make a request to Eunji. 
“Oh, that document. Ok. Where I can give it to you and what time?” Eunji still try to sleep while she had a conversation with him.
“I have schedule till 10 pm. I will give you the address. You can come, around 11 pm. Is it too late?” ask the guy again.
“No, it’s okay. Today I just have a schedule till this afternoon and I need to sleep after it. 11 pm is good. See you later Oppa,” she hang up the phone, and put it back to her pocket. She try to sleep,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter