Making a Sand Castle

I'm LUCKY and I know it

The next morning, MinHae prepared her things. She wore her favorite shirt, which reads, "I LOVE SUPER JUNIOR". She brought her blue towel, and put it in her SJ bag. She also brought clothes for her to change later, and a sunblock. She brought all the necessary things that is needed.

 

"MinHae! Let's go!" her dad called from downstairs.

 

She checked her things before she leaves. She went straight to their car after that.

 

While on their way, she was staring at the view outside, still thinking about the rumor. She's imagining of what'll happen if she saw the member.

She giggled at her thoughts.

 

"What are you giggling about?" her mom asked.

"I'm just thinking of some things," she smiled.

 

They arrived at their beach house and she greeted her halmeoni and harabuji.

 

"Annyeong haseyo halmeoni, harabuji," she said, bowing to her grandparents.

"Hi dear. How are you?" asked her grandma.

"I'm fine halmeoni,"she replied, smiling.

"She's gonna find my son-in-law omma," her father said.

Is that so? I hope it's DongHae, he's a handsome young man you know," her grandma laughed.

"Well, I hope so," she also laughed.

 

Yes, her family knows aout her, being an ELF. They also know about Sj and it's members. Sometimes she thinks they're ELFs too.

 

 

After their lunch, MinHae told her parents that she wants to go swimming.

"Omma, appa, can I go swimming?" she asked.

"Go ahead. But be careful, okay?" her mom replied.

"Nae, omma."

 

She changed her pants and now wearing shorts. She dosen't like wearing swimsuita. She feels uncomfortable wearing it.

 

She got ther towel and went to the sea shore. She took of her slippers and sat on it. She just stared at the peaceful esa.

Ah~ How I wish that I'm with an SJ member, she thought.

 

Then she realized she was daydreaming again. She's always like that when she's alone. Thinking of other things and daydreaming like other fangirls do.

She stood up and dusted off the sand stuck on her shorts. She took her slippers and held it. Her towel was hanging on her shoulders. She decided to take a walk first before she goes swimming. It's still too hot to take a swim.

 

As she was walking on the sea shore, she saw two boys, playing with the sand. They're making a sand castle, but the sand doesn't stay, it falls down easily. She decided to go to them and help them build their sand castle.

 

"Hello there," she said, smiling at the kids.

"Hi eonnie," the boys said in chorus.

"What are you making there?" she asked.

"We want to build a sand castle but it continues to fall," one of them said.

"Do you want me to help?"

 

The boys looked at each other and nodded at her in agreement. The three of them smiled.

"We just need water to make this. It needs to be hard so that it won't fall. Here, let me show you."

 

She stood up and got a small bucket, she filled it with sand and went to the water. She put water in the small bucket. She filled it until it's full.

 

She went to the kids who was watching her. She removed the excess water and turned over the small bucket. She tapped the bottom of the bucket. She slowly removed it. The sand didn't break down, it remained still.

 

"There kids, you just need water, arasso?" she said, smiling at them.

The boys got their own buckets and filled it with sand, they imitated what she did and the sand remained still.

 

Soon, they made a perfect sand castle.

 

"Wow~," the kids said in delight, staring at their perfectly made sand castle.

 

"Thanks eonnie!" the boys went to her and hugged her. She smiled at them.

 

"Oh, I almost forgot, what's your name?" she asked.

"I'm YunHo, he's Changmin," YunHo said.

"Oh, such interesting names," she giggled.

 

Then suddenly, a guy ra passed them and ruined their sand castle.